It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be a Super Hero....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What would you call yourself?
What would your story be?
What super powers will you have?
And most importantly, how will your suite look?

Well, I was thinking I could have been crashed landed in rice paddy somewhere in Asia. Mr and Mrs Ching would have brought me up according to Asian customs but deep down I have yearning. I look up to the night sky and squeak like dolphin. That's my superpower. With a high pitched voice I scare criminals and my arch nemesis, Mr Shark, away. My suite?? Well it's blue, of course, and it has pocket where I can store fish. I call myself Mr Dolphin Man. Or the incredible Dolphin. Oh Oh Oh, just want to add, I also have issues with my parents cause they tried to eat me. Damn Asians.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Me----->[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2694d2c8ec8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hahahahhahaaaa I love little posts like this. Makes me remember not to take life too seriously.

Hmmmmm good question though and not that entirely easy to answer. Lemme think!!!

Got it!.... I would love to have the power to mimic any martial art move! Can you imagine, a neighbour in distress from young thugs. Just pop a DVD of Chan, Seagal, Dacascos or Lee unto the multiple HD screens in the Uppercut Lair and then rush to help. Spin kicks, ax-kicks galore and maybe a few eye pokes all using shopping trolleys and shoes to disabilitate the criminals.

My name would be... Copycat!! No wait, that sounds feminine... Okay more testoserone.... My name would be... The Social Dominator! Actually that sounds cool!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
id love to be a super hero it be ace to rid the streets of the scum....
you could train yourself to be one tbh take 3years to train, get fit ect....
look on the net buy body armour and that. id prob learn akido for a self defence as ive done boxing ect.
train to get fit ie running, biking and alot of walking every where eat well.
then go out and destory the scum that we have on the streets

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
None for me

will be interesting to see people answer this.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Mr. Anonymous, And my story is also anonymous, My only power is that I choses to remain anonymous..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I would have all the powers of superman and NON of his weaknesses and my superhero name would be 'GOD'

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Copy martial arts moves from movies???
I love it!!

It's a good thing Mr Dolphin Man has a distress call! ''Eeek-Eeek-Eeek-Eeek''

Just in case I'm in need of some help from The Social Dominator

Chuck Norris and The Hoff envies your karate!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Your mom would need to be a human and your dad a vampire.....

.... Wait that's blade...

Uh.... I know.... Ur lois Lane and Superman's child.... Kinda like The Daywalker...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Mr. Anonymous, And my story is also anonymous, My only power is that I choses to remain anonymous..

Great answer. Its the sort of answer i meant to post.

Now where is that second hand clothes shop for me to buy some old clothes, lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My name would be..... StealthyKat:Tigress Protector of Animals
My mission is to save animals being abused and mistreated. I have powers which alert me when an animal is in peril. I can teleport to that location instantly. My main power is turning myself into a huge tiger and I turn the tables on the person hurting the animal by cornering them and terrorizing THEM. I snarl and show my teeth and claws, making them wonder if I will eat them or not.....until they swear they will never do it again. If they do not keep that promise, I will come back to eat them instantly. In my human form, my costume is a black leather catsuit with a utility belt for my melee weapons for when I fight in human form.......So remember everyone....be kind to animals

Here's my Logo LOL!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dba57b149ee3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

edit on 12-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: Uggggh made mistake

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If I were a Superhero I would want my power to be empathy. To be able to project my emotions into others. With this power I could, with a glance, make the evil feel how they effect those of us who care.

My name would be Mirror and I would be every bad persons nightmare. I would be their conscience. Through my eyes they would see themselves as they truly are.

This is my first post, so I don't know how to put pictures in, or else I would try and find one. I guess I have a few things to learn today.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WrathShadow

Nice name you picked, and i think it would be good if all people could feel empathy really, i am not talking about the little version of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
SOCKMAN to the rescue!

I am the finder and protector of lost socks.

Never again will socks be seperated and destined to be "odd" or disposed of.

I hunt the SockGoblin who steals them from dark laundry rooms and unguarded chests of drawers. I thwack him in the shadows and protect the innocent socks. Long, short, wool, cotton, clean and smelly alike, it makes no difference, never again will they shriek when the Goblin goes hunting.

"No Sir, no thanks necessary, enjoy your pair and wear them in the knowledge that they are safe"

Raise the big sock flag and I will come running. SOCKMAN to the rescue!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Oooooo Now that's kinky!
Mean... the whole feisty feline thing... Grrrrrrr

Sounds very dangerous though.

No poacher would mess with defenseless animal again

Mr Dolphin Man is protector of all dolphins. They come first before anything else.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WrathShadow

oh, yes. Think that's brilliant. How better to make criminal see the error of his way.

Though some folks might die from the fright they get when they see themselves in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

My god!! How can someone be so evil as to steal a sock?!! Well... The SockGoblin of course.

Truly the villainous villain of them all. Good thing your around. Now little socks all around the world can sleep sound knowing your patrolling the streets.
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

OK....we have StealthyKat by land, Dolphin Man by sea, now we need a superhero to watch the skies! I have a feeling SockMan will be booked solid from those in need of his services

I mean....uhhhh........GRRRRRRRRRRR

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Doesn't seem like anyone is ready to take the challenge.

Come on guys!!There's justice to be served!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

That's the thing about Superheros....they are never around when you need them! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! **stretches and flexes her claws, then goes back to her catnap**

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join