It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herbal Medicine Wil Be Banned From April in the EU

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is not just an EU issue. It is happening also in Canada as well as in every other G"whatever" nation.

I used to be able to purchase very effective herbal remedies but because of this licensing, these are no longer sold. What is available now are simply weak, watered down and useless vitamins disguised as herbal remedies. This is why I have taken to educate myself and make my own concoctions to suit my family's needs. Sadly, many of the best herbs are grown in other climates / areas. Hence these raw ingredients are hard to find and import. Heck, it is probably easier to get street drugs these days than to try and purchase legitimately healing herbs.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Soon everyone will be completely dependant on the medical industry and all our money will be going to them. I guess there is nothing we can do. I know that herbal remedies work and I also know that you need to use them wisely because they can be potent and even deadly. People can learn how to use them though.

The Dandelion is a very good medicine as is the milk thistle. That is why they are classified as noxious weeds here in the USA. People have been conditioned to think they are bad to have in the yard, who is trying to pass these lies, who profits from these lies.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is the thing, what are we going to do about it? Because they don't get to win this or their other evil plans.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join