It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Too many possible UFO's to count

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I had to think about posting this really hard. But this has disturbed me for 3 years now. I have never seen this since and probably never will. Sorry I had no camera so no photos. It was summertime near the end of August and it was between 5 or 6 pm. And here is my story.

About 3 years ago I was driving down a dirt road in front of my house with a friend.
I live out in the sticks far from the main town. As I drove down the road out of no were the truck was engulfed with round lights that looked to be the size of an oval dinner table around 2’ to 3’ thick. There were at least 13 of them that I could count maybe more they moved so fast it was hard to get an exact number.
It is difficult to explain how they were lit. They were the size of an oval dinner table you could not see inside them the color of the lights were very vibrant like a florescent light. With hues of green, blue and yellow a lot like a rainbow and seemed to be intelligently driven.
My friend and I were so scared I kept driving not knowing what to do I didn’t want to stop or pull over so I just kept driving at around 40 mph. The lights would zoom off and come back and fly beside us and in front they would also zoom to the back of the truck basically all around us and were extremely fast in their movements. I thought I was going to hit one but I didn’t they just kept up with the speed I was driving.
This went on for at least 3 minutes maybe more then all of the sudden they shot up in the air without sound from them ever. The speed they took off was so fast it was not like anything I have ever seen before in my life.
This was during the late afternoon around 5 to 6 pm. As we got further down the road I pulled over both of us were so shook up we looked at each other and said that had to be ufo's. Has anybody else seen anything like this? If so please let me know. It’s made me wonder about this for the last 3 years.




posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 

Look around the web a little. You'll find stories like this. Since it never happened again, I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like they weren't interested in you. Probably a good thing. But like I mentioned, if you're interested in learning more about it, surf the web a bit. There's a lot of data out there!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
im really shocked as to read your discription of the ufos. back in 2008 or 2009 during the winter not sure which month i saw a ufo similar to that but there was only one. my fiance and i were on our way home form somewhere and i always stare out the window at the sky when im in a car at night and i saw the ufo fly up and hover it moved side to side for a little bit and flew off into space faster than i can even explain the lights were just as you descibed. i said holy s did you see that but he didnt! thats the only time i have ever saw one but i keep an eye out for them now.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
im really shocked as to read your discription of the ufos. back in 2008 or 2009 during the winter not sure which month i saw a ufo similar to that but there was only one. my fiance and i were on our way home form somewhere and i always stare out the window at the sky when im in a car at night and i saw the ufo fly up and hover it moved side to side for a little bit and flew off into space faster than i can even explain the lights were just as you descibed. i said holy s did you see that but he didnt! thats the only time i have ever saw one but i keep an eye out for them now.


Wow thats a good story sounds like a similar experience. I never really did feel threatened but I was scared. The unexplained makes most scared.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


yeah i didnt feel like it was a threat or anything i was just shocked! i have always believed that there is other life in the universe how can there not be? its huge and mysterious! but i had never witnessed ufos before so it was exciting!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme
 


Ive seen others before but not this up close its almost like they were playing with us..



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox
 


I believe i did look on the web at one time back after it happened and didn't find anything like what i saw..well similar but not in those colors like we saw...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


they probably were lol! if they were sent to observe they may have gotten bored who knows!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme
 


Thanks for the reply!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by l_e_cox
 


I believe i did look on the web at one time back after it happened and didn't find anything like what i saw..well similar but not in those colors like we saw...
your story is +he first one i have heard or read about that sounds similar to mine! im off to bed though its after 3am! thanks for the posting your story and for the chat!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme
 


Anytime
we can chat anytime just privet message me..



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
WOW!!!

It sounds like you had quite an experience!
I dont know how I would have reacted to a
situation like that. Were you able to
determine if anyone else in your area had
seen anything in that particular time frame?
It's always interesting how sightings like this
usually take place in remote areas. Have you seen
anything since then?



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
WOW!!!

It sounds like you had quite an experience!
I dont know how I would have reacted to a
situation like that. Were you able to
determine if anyone else in your area had
seen anything in that particular time frame?
It's always interesting how sightings like this
usually take place in remote areas. Have you seen
anything since then?


Hi there Leo

It was an experience and i was scared to death shaking kind of scared..but if i had to do it over again i would have pulled over and tried to figure it all out and my friend with me said over the years that's what we should have done..i think not knowing what they were and so many is what got to us the most we just didn't know what to do..
This is what got me to bringing a camera everywhere i go now in case i ever see that again and sadly i haven't but Ive seen other strange things in the sky over the years ..
I lIve on a 140 acre farm my nearest neighbor is miles from me.but sometimes i go up town and have coffee with the farmers that lIve in this area and they have seen some very strange objects also.. but nothing like what we saw..most of my neighbors are farmers most in the 60 to 80s age range and have lIved on there farms all there lIves and as farmers were outside alot so i tend to belIve what they have to say we all lIve on remote farms most all have 300 acres or more its so isolated out here and there is about 500 total people in this town its very small! ~~~your friend ~~cookie




new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join