It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. and Canada = RCC. What does it all means?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
There is NO REASON to trade resources for security with the US. What would be the point to agreeing to sell off resources we will need in the future to maintain a competitive edge on the world stage for something as ridiculous as US "security"? The stories I could tell about US security manipulations and interference in other countries...

Here's an easy solution to Canada's real and imagined problems;

1, Divorce the Queen and become a country, rather than a colony with an absentee landloard.
2. Create a law that makes politicians personally and financially liable for decisions made deliberately against or to the detriment of the public interest.
3. Dissolve the Bank of Canada and charge the governors with treason.
4. Repeal and re-negotiate all treaties, since Canada would no longer be a colony.
5. Charge, have trials, convict and sentence where applicable, all politicians and other entities such as lobbyists, etc. that have committed crimes against the public collective interest, with treason.

It's a good start anyway!

Cheers - Dave

I agree with all your points especially number 3 THE CENTRAL BANK OF CANADA is a fraud just like the federal reserve. The bank is controlled by the rothchilds and the british royalty the BRITS reap all the rewards of Canadas vast resources and the Canadians get NOTHING this is the truth.

AS I SHOULD SAY OFF WITH THEIR HEADS..... OR TO THE GALLOWS!. TALLY-HO

LONG LIVE THE NORTH STRONG AND FREE $&*@^ THE NWO

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
double post mod delere
edit on 12-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
reply to post by exroyalnavy

I didn`t think the Canadian people would go for it but, perhaps like in the UK, the people are simply not being asked and Governments are just doing what they like and to Hell with public opinion once they are elected.

That's the point! We haven't been asked. No elections or polls, nothing. It's exactly like the G8 or G20.

And I think, fellow Canadians, that we should be down in the streets in front of wherever the meeting will take place.
This is the elite doing their thing and not giving a flying f@ck about the people.
"
We probably gonna start seeing people arrested under suspicion of terrorism in Canada to "prove" us that it necessary. Maybe even a false flag attack on Canadian soil, to "feel involved"

I always felt safer up here!!!! - I guess that's about to go away.

Your right every day every second they conspire to rid of us of our rights and freedoms if you've ever read the book 1984 thats exactly what the country is becoming. There good old days are gone they want to usher in the days of slavery ..... slavery to the man and to the machine. The fat slimy political pigs contriving ideas to reap the rewards of exploiting the everyday average worker or citizen. To screw us over once again. You either with them or against them and i've already chosen my side how bout you? I'm with you

Oh BTW Star and Flag YOU ARE A TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTER I SALUTE YOU

edit on 12-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

your divorce the queen is the KEY. that evil crown owns usa and canada.. has since 1812..

uk is in money trouble, losing its world golden geese and is willing to cut open the biggest geese laying golden eggs.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The crazy part in there is that, for anyone with their eyes open, we know that 911 was triggered by the US to go to war and expand their control over the population.

So to buy security directly from the terrorist you're supposed to be protected from is the biggest farce.

Exactly the same when a small shop buys protections from thugs by hiring the same thugs who say, we will # you up if you don't buy our protection.

It's absurd and it cannot stand.

Can anyone send a copy of the first zeitgeist to Harper??
Maybe it's time for him to catch up.....or time for us to Mumbarak is ass.?!?!?!

It's over, we will not stand for this. The lie is too big for them to handle it well. We are the power. We are the people. We are many, they are few.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Weren't security agreements previously arranged when the Civil Assistance Plan was signed on St. Valentines Day, 2008, or was this plan abandoned? If that plan is still in effect, I worry that during any future G20 type demonstrations, protesters will be dealing with American agents provocateurs as well as Canadian.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Weren't security agreements previously arranged when the Civil Assistance Plan was signed on St. Valentines Day, 2008, or was this plan abandoned?

I don't know. Anyone has some details on that?

I worry that during any future G20 type demonstrations, protesters will be dealing with American agents provocateurs as well as Canadian.

Agents provocateur / Cops / Army. We don't have any details about what it implies.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

But I wouldn't be surprised that one day US army start doing thing in Canada under false pretext of security. Therefore having a way to spy on Canadian citizens.

Nothing good is gonna come out of this for Canadian citizens.

**Maybe I'm going overboard a little, but to whoever know about this guy and the 3 steps to overthrow a government...

1- Bribs
2- Assassination
3- War

Maybe it's a display of the first one. Harper says yes, because he can't say no.
And there, I'll say it, If you believe in secret society and NWO - it all fall into places.

Maybe it's me..... it may be only another great political step forward...!!!!
But again, if it was...why is it so secret?

G8 / G20 / as anything good ever came out of those????
edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

here you go.
www.trudeausociety.com...
and
www.canada.com...
edit on 12-2-2011 by 23refugee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join