It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Sound Followed By Strange Symbols?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Absolutely! Going to sleep is my favorite time of the day. Always a possibility to have a lucid dream ar just some awesome experience. The ones where I see a giant ship above me are for sure weird. I have no idea why I have them or what they mean. Probably that I spend too much time on ATS.

I hope you comes to some sort of conclusion about your experience. Things like this, while they add a bit of flavor to your thoughts, can also add a bit of madness if they continue without resolve.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

That's true, but I believe these experiences are 'understood' on some level, whether we can incorporate them into our conscious, logical mind or not. When I look back at the time that I saw the floating letters upon waking, I consider that time to have been one where I was deconstructing a lot of old beliefs and pictures about who I should be. In retrospect, this vision seemed to have been a part a that.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that so many people seem to be seeing symbols. I've seen several threads about it over the past couple months. I've seen them myself, but I KNOW I'm hallucinating when it happens. I'm on a muscle relaxer that causes hallucinations, but I have to take it since it's the only one that helps. Anyway, even though I know the symbols are a hallucination, I still wonder why I see the symbols other than something else. I HAVE seen other things, but the symbols are the most common. They're always red and always very neatly "written."

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't know how to start it but i have similar experiences on regular basis only with slight difference, I googled it up and found this post and to say truth i'm shocked how everything is the same. Only in my case it's circle floating in the air with grey background (yellowish), blurry edges (like mirage), and symbols but not symbols but some kind of ornamental figures constantly changing forms as if it's some kind of hypnosis, this happens to my like 3 times in a week for about a month already. Sometimes it's followed by almost real strange dreams with headache and things so weird it's hard to explain and put in words, sometimes in a dream everything feels so real that i understand that it's a dream and the moment i wake up i see this circle with this symbols constantly changing and after few seconds it disappears, followed by strange noises which ring my ears for few minutes and disappear as if nothing happened, I have a hypothesis that i'm a subject to some kind of an alien psychological dream simulation experiments. it doesn't make me feel bad or anything, my daily life is not changed by this, it just feels weird to wake up in night followed by this circle. the only thing i want to know is what are they doing to me? I have some strange words that i know but i don't understand from were or how i know them or what does they mean, those words are rhemyan and koiv. If anyone knows anything about this please help me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join