It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Ezekiel; 11.2.11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The OP is correct about:

The Son of God has returned. Christ is among us.
Demand his presence.

He is, in fact, among us at "ATS".

UFO over Jerusalem

God uses UFOs as signs and markers. UFOs are God playing games -- like "Angels". In fact the UFO over Jerusalem was a sign that Christ is here, his name is contained coded in the word "dome", the word "baby", and many other words.

The baby found is not Jesus, but God is pointing to the words. Everything said by GOD is coded -- the whole Bible is coded -- with meanings for NOW.

Near future;
Iran will Erupt in Revolution,
Saudi Arabia will erupt in Civil War,
Iraq will see an increase of Foriegn Forces; possibly from peaceful China, India,
Many nations will join the Islamic Revolution,
America will be flasely attacked,
Nuclear World War 3,

I don't know about most of these, but they make sense. The USA will be bombed with a Nuclear weapon -- this year.

This young guy has guts to post this -- chances are his inspiration is from GOD.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Seriously are people so bored they make up utter #.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nice troll, bible thumper.

I've never understood the significance of typing "Him" or "God" or "He" when talking about Jesus or God.

From a spelling point of view, sure I can understand capitalizing a name or even a word of significance, but going so far as to show everyone just how God-fearing you are, by even capitalizing words that have any association or that are um...indicative of God or Jesus, well, I personally think you're crossing ever so slowly into fanaticism.

Thank God I'm Buddhist. (haha) Blame my upbringing / brainwashing for automatically directing surreptitious gratitude towards a random anonymous divinity.

Should I expect a reply to my odd indignation regarding unwarranted capitalization, to be justified as an outright fear over going to Hell, due to a perceived lack of respect when inferring the name of God or Jesus?

If that's the case, then truly people who say such names with vehement reverence are fanatics. A world without a God must be frightening to you.

-D

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

I follow the Buddhist tradition of Vanity.

in fact, you should capitalize God as Him because that is his English name. Do you call John, john?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel

I follow the Buddhist tradition of Vanity.

in fact, you should capitalize God as Him because that is his English name. Do you call John, john?

In fact, "God" is a "God", not THE God, but one of many such "Gods" worshiped by people all over the world.

Would you go so far as to suggest that anyone who has "a God" but doesn't worship "your God" is going to hell?

What is your reasoning over hatred between religious factions within Christianity, when ultimately they all worship the same God? If such anger and violence are capable within mere subsets of the same religion, how much more un-accepting are Christians and their variety of sects, to Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, basically anyone whose concept of divinity lays outside of their accepted norms?

Are all these people going to hell, too? For simply not believing what you believe? That's a hell of a concept. A billion people in China, all those souls. Hell must be overflowing with evil heretics, now, right?

Then take a moment to realize that Christianity has been around for what, 2000 odd years? Some of these cultures have religions that date back far far past your humbly infant religion. Christianity appears as no more than a recent trendy cult, like Scientology, in the grand scheme of things.

Then again, who knows. Maybe in 2000 years, people will worship L. Ron Hubbard as a Messiah, too.

What a scary thought.

-D

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Non-Believer.

Open your Eyes, Awaken your Mind. Truth will uncover All. Discover Truth. Real Truth.

Not this single religion is better than all, all others go to hell. That is ignorant. hell is ignorant. Religion is a creation of Man.

Truth is a Creation of Him, the God of All.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Honestly. The bible states that these are the last days times hard to deal with. For Gods kingdom to preside over the earth it is pretty much a given that some point in the future the worldly governments (all worldly governments) That are represented as babylon the great will have to eventually fall as outlined inside the Bible. The Bible already warns that judgement day is upon us and that we should act accordingly to bible standards spreading the good news of gods kingdom. First of all there is no immortal human soul. If it was set into motion that if your bad you go to hell and if your good you turn into an angel then what would be the purpose of armaggedon and a great judgement? Many false doctrines are in Christianity. Humans were created to live on earth. The undesireable humans will be wiped off of the planet and only those with the proper mindsets and traits will survive the great tribulation.

There honestly would be any need to have the spirit of a dead man manifest itself within a modern day human. If it was necessary to place prophets on the earth Which technically we were already instructed what to do... new prophets could arise and be spoken to directly like the prophet Joe or LeeJohn. Honestly what you suggest is a little blasphemous. You wouldn't need to name drop to bring across a message. If you were a true prophet you can bring the message across yourself. Preaching in churches... establishing a web site or whatever.

In addition to this if you were really touched by the light demonic forces could be messing with you jack. The Bible pretty much already tells us what is what. What you should be doing is encouraging people to read the Bible and what lfestyles to live so that they can survive the great tribulation.

Those who are really righteous may get a warning via the same method as lot just before the event occurs and we will be compelled to follow the angels instructions when the time comes.

I would advise you to stop proclaiming that you are posed by a dead man... people will start talking. And remember God is watching what you are doing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
P.S. God has a name its YAHWEH (judeo-christians) some Jewish people were superstitious and thought it was a name that should not be spoken deal.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
P.S. God has a name its YAHWEH (judeo-christians) some Jewish people were superstitious and thought it was a name that should not be spoken deal.

The Bible is a "Sting" against Religion, and certainly nothing needs the wrath of God more than Religion. The word "Yahweh" is not God, but a coded word.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I love how people claim the bible as the word of the LORD, when they are in actuality the books of MEN, written and composed by MEN, and thrown together as a collection of books by MEN. The Lord did not come down from heaven and say "this is what I say to do with your lives". The council of Nicea did when the Roman Empire wanted to convert to Christianity as a better control tool for the masses. Ever wonder why some books were omited from the bible? Maybe its because the words Jesus says in those books are in direct contradiction with what the other distorted books have to say and what Christianity would have you believe? Don't take my word for it, do a little research and you will see that I'm right.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78
I love how people claim the bible as the word of the LORD, when they are in actuality the books of MEN, written and composed by MEN, and thrown together as a collection of books by MEN. The Lord did not come down from heaven and say "this is what I say to do with your lives". The council of Nicea did when the Roman Empire wanted to convert to Christianity as a better control tool for the masses. Ever wonder why some books were omited from the bible? Maybe its because the words Jesus says in those books are in direct contradiction with what the other distorted books have to say and what Christianity would have you believe? Don't take my word for it, do a little research and you will see that I'm right.

A tear comes to my eye when I see this much truth and logic...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Anyone else call troll?

If he was serious he would provide clear and concise details.

Not riddle like statements that make no sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

No, you are a false prophet. There is no reason that anyone should believe you, and you are in fact leading people astray.

Stop making things up from your own spirit, and instead start praying for forgiveness that you would presume to be the voice of God in these days.

God doesn't prophecy through internet forums in this way, and his prophecies will never contradict what is already revealed.

The gift of the Holy Spirit allows us to test the spirit of your words - what is revealed is falsehood and deception, as well as delusion and ignorance. Please - stop complying as a tool of falsehood and get some help.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Ignorance of the spiritual realms - and of the power of God's presence - brings a tear to my eye..

Knowing that men chose the books doesn't change the fact that an awesome hand was behind what would actually end up in the Bible as we know it. There are non-canonical books that are written in the same spirit.

Until you have a revelation from Him, or until you start looking into some of the scholarly assessments revealing a clear linguistic similarity/ continuity of style in texts written thousands of years apart, you won't be able to discern the truth - that God by his Spirit inspired the words of these (and other) texts. The Bible is a coded, multi-layered and magical collection of books, worthy of serious study.

Your simplistic humanist interpretation based on age-old and weak arguments will not detract a genuine seeker from the path.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Which God do you refer to?

Jesus of Nazareth has many worshippers and they have murdered in his name and still do (Bush) and I have to make it clear that The Christ has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth, that part was later fabricated.The teachings of the real Christ are not the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, although the latter adopted many from the former. Christianity is about idolising a human called Jesus of Nazareth first, which is an abomination. Christians teach what they have been told to teach by the ones they oppose. The Hebrew old testament was written by four individuals. The new testament which was gathered by 6 people from 2 different areas.

and no, no one will come to 'save' you. You have to save yourself.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
Which God do you refer to?

Jesus of Nazareth has many worshippers and they have murdered in his name and still do (Bush) and I have to make it clear that The Christ has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth, that part was later fabricated.The teachings of the real Christ are not the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, although the latter adopted many from the former. Christianity is about idolising a human called Jesus of Nazareth first, which is an abomination. Christians teach what they have been told to teach by the ones they oppose. The Hebrew old testament was written by four individuals. The new testament which was gathered by 6 people from 2 different areas.

and no, no one will come to 'save' you. You have to save yourself.

-Naeem

True because a jerk named "Naeem" says so!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

A jerk? Why don't you just grow up.
This is the truth, you have to get off your backside and do the work yourself. Seeking knowledge will help you to succeed. Blind 'faith' and waiting for a 'saviour' is useless and the lazy mans way and those who fall for this trap will be manipulated.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
We can live in this world as we are...if one thinks hiding will help then so be it....the cull of the cities is upon us and most people realize that...we have become slaves to the economic structure...and many of us think the is the way to be...9- fivers....but no worries there...why try to save the souls of the people who do not want to be saved...just coming on and telling people how wrong they may be and trying to tell your parents they should sell there houses is rediculous...Wow you have sold your IPOD bully for you...nice job and i hope you enjoyyour haircut...but is cuting your hair doing any good...believe me when you live in the woods hair can be very important.
Also if you look into the past many religious believers had a good set of hair....cleansiness was not an option and it will not be an option if what your saying comes true.
mmmmm beans...yes beans are a good thing to have...but if you think growing a garden is going to help when others whom are starving come to take your food....be wary.....now waiting for a savior...hmm....god helps those who help themselves apparently so i might just help myself to your veggies.
now hiding in the mountains...that has been done throughout history and when all things get rough that will happen again...I sure hope that your learning other languages because that is one thing that might just save your life...I speak a few....cantonese and arabic and english...i think that is a smart move.
now just to come onto ATS and say how you have become Religous for a whole week....IMPRESSIVE....wow ...are you certain that it is the correct religion...and if god told you so...ask yourself how you know it is the right god.
you know just following ones heart through this mosaic we call life can go a long ways to finding your path....your path of enlightenment is not in my eyes wrong or right but it does seem a bit strange.
I myself have gone many places with nothing...and had to rely on kindness of others to survive...and it gives you faith in mankind....but peace be with you on your journey....i hope it is a good path...and don't step on any bugs....also have you heard the screams of the vegetables.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

Manipulated by whom? The demonic powers, or the humans who believe what you believe...? As in, the masonic groups who preach self-betterment..? Self-betterment of the soul is akin to applying whitewash to a crumbling wall. It works to improve appearances, and can even penetrate down through the first few layers to provide some minor protection against external factors (such as the ability to resist temptations).

However, it is not the same as tearing down the wall and building it up again from scratch.

Ask any true Christian which part of doctrine he/ she has the most personal battles with, and he/ she'll possibly tell you that it's the fact they can do nothing to improve their worth in the eyes of the Almighty. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

God takes us as we are, and tears down our inmost being, before undertaking a master-work of spirit/soul craftsmanship to improve us, to build us back up, stronger and more resilient than before - even though it makes no difference to how He views us. He does it so that His created children will be happy, and so that people who knew us formerly will recognise that a real change has been wrought.

Because in human terms 'a leopard cannot change its spots', those that see such real changes in a previously 'bad' person (in terms of their character, lifestyle and legacy) will surmise that some Divine hand must be behind what is being witnessed... As a result of that, the person observing the redemption of another may seek out the same for him/ herself.

The meek shall inherit the earth - those who believe that anyone deserves to be manipulated will likely be held accountable with the manipulators.. (imho)

"All have sinned, and fall short of the Glory of God..."

That line was not written to be a guilt-trip; it's a statement of FACT. We all need to be accepted as we are, and to acknowledge we could do with a spirit/soul renovation - to become cleaner in conscience, free in our outlook, and able to love more fully...

The healthy do not need a physician - the sick do. Christ came to heal the sick, and to provide redemption for the lost - those who cannot do it alone. Which is all of us if we're honest.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ezekiel died in Iraq many many moons ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join