It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications with Aliens or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Every since I was little, I had a fascination to create my own language and it consisted of characters which I was inspired to draw. One day, one of my friends told me that it was weird and that it looked like some crazy alien stuff. He even said that I seemed like an alien since I was quiet and very different from everyone else. Anyway, I thought to myself "Maybe it is weird'. So I found this alien website and I was going to put my drawing on the computer to have them analyzed but for some reason, I had an unusual urge to fall asleep. It wasn't my usual time for sleeping. I woke up, and ALL of my drawings of these characters were gone!

I had a dream of a very pale guy with light blue hair wanting to play a game. He told me that he came into my dream to play and he told me the name of the game in his language. In the game, you through each other with levitation and it's really fun to go flying around.

Last but not least, I had another recent dream; or at least I think it was a dream. The alien was inside the television asking me if I wanted to see spirits. So it told me to not look at the TV, I was still laying down at this time and the TV was in front of me. I moved the covers a bit to block my vision of the TV and the alien let me walk around the house with "red vision" which let me see the spirits. I think it was infra-red but I never heard of anyone using infra-red to see spirits. Anyway, I forgot what was said in this dream, but after I woke up, the cover was EXACTLY as I positioned it, so I know I was awake some what.

When I was little, I also felt the gravitational pull of this planet. It felt like sometimes, I can tell that the Earth was "curved". Like I would feel that the place I'm standing at was higher and a little further away was lower, like it was curved like a ball, and this was before I knew Earth was a sphere. Anyway, what do you think? Is it all in the mind or what?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
strange...maybe too much video games?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Everyone has something unique that has happened to them, dont be alarmed. Ive had a few too.

Pretty sure if it was because of video games his dreams would of consisted of marios mushrooms or cloudstrifes beast blade.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentraptor
strange...maybe too much video games?

I don't think I play any video games involving aliens. I hardly play video games at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
To be honest I thought it was going to be another poster coming up with insane sounding stories that seemed deluded and over the top, but that was an interesting read. No clue what it means, but I can see why you're posting and trying to make sense of it. Loved the bit at the end about you knowing the earth was curved too, that seems strange in itself. Hope you keep researching and find answers.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
how about you draw them again?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I would be drawing these symbols while I was dazing off in school. I wouldn't remember the exact symbols I drew and I figured that if the papers just "vanished" (and there were a lot of them) maybe I wasn't supposed to show anyone so probably I wouldn't be able to recreated the symbols fully again.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Have to ask, can you describe how you've felt since childhood, any emotions, anything else you wish to share? If not and you feel more confidentiality will suffice in a U2U then feel free to contact and tell me that way.

I just felt a compulsion to ask that for a reason that only clicked during typing so don't want to exactly say just yet until you've responded but just for others to see, no I have never seen or drawn symbols as the OP did.

new topics

top topics

join