It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Godevil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What went wrong with Gods plan,’ was it' ,when he betrayed his son on the cross, was it free will, was it the 2nd creation of the world, and in some situations ,was it ,gods ego that got in the way, for the many test he put man through, just to prove loyalty,’ as if he’s the god father or something' !

Is God really good, did it say that in the bible?
And where in the bible does it say or use the word, 'the devil', has the world been worshipping the wrong god?
Have humans been tricked to believe that the devil is the bad god?
Was there mutiny in heaven that we don’t know about ?
Maybe that would explain the purpose of Gods tardiness from earth .

Me my self, I believe you humans have not created your God, theirs not enough believers in your world to bring your god into the exsistence of your realm that you so love, and adore, your souls are to weak, to selfish .

Me my self, I believe you have conjured this devil into the world ,the devil you all embrace ,a God that you love to the bottom of your soul, a God that you pray to die, and feast with.

So I guess my question to you is…who has bought you more happiness.
‘The God ,or the Godevil

i guess the conspiracy to all this
Who have your really been worshipping ?

The godevil loved you all,he never judged you.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I'm having problems with the link, anyone else?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting concept.

Thats why I've always been somewhat neutral. I consider myself spiritual and believe there are indeed negative and positive spiritual forces out there... not to say it is from a god or devil.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate

I'm having problems with the link, anyone else?

its corrected now

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot
Interesting concept.

Thats why I've always been somewhat neutral. I consider myself spiritual and believe there are indeed negative and positive spiritual forces out there... not to say it is from a god or devil.

Its good to stay neutral,there for you wont be wrong.
The mother is coming soon,so dont worry about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Please explain... do you mean "mother ship"?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Good post OP.

Duality and dichotomy versus balance and acceptance

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08ed86b275fa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's easy for people to think God is evil when he doesn't give them what they want. It's also easy to accept those who make it easy for you to be blameless and faultless because you're "only doing what you want".

These days it seems as though the sense of entitlement people have makes it okay to step on whoever/whatever they have to in order to get what they want.

Of course most people will accept whoever/whatever there is that's out there if it tells them its okay to do exactly what they want when they want to do it. Nobody really wants to hear that they shouldn't do what they want all of the time.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quikslvr

The idea that God is only what we consider to be 'Good' is pretty much a purely Christian concept. It's pretty clear in the Torah and Quran that God is not purely a benevolent being and that even the 'Evil' forces work on behalf of God for the sake of 'the plan'.

Similarly other major world religions do not perceive God (gods) to be all about light and love.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot

Please explain... do you mean "mother ship"?

'The mother of all creation' the alpha of life,the omega of the alpha'
In other words, the Mother of all Gods.

'Greatest secret ever told to a human ,when breath is still in exsistence of ones soul.
#2 of all time

We are inside of a woman as we speak.
All the planets are the eggs,and all the stars are Gods sperms,and the black holes are her period time,the cleaning of the solar system.
so basically what im telling you is.
We are inside the Goddess as we speake,inside one of her eggs,inside her body,inside...
'Greatest secret ever told' to man# 84'
The Holy Girl'..sorry,lol>'Holy Grail '

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Too many things missing from religious history to get the truth in the crosshairs.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Who have your really been worshipping ?

Al Pacino's speech as the "Devil."

One of the great Hollywood "classic" speeches.

I could not have said it better myself

"He gives us "instinct" then changes all the rules... He is a sadist (god); he is an absentee landlord; worship that..never" etc.etc.

Lux

edit on 11-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Addition to text

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with his Plan.

Man is unruly, we get out of hand every now and then and need some retuning. We are constantly becoming a better species.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

Well if God's "plan" doesn't align with our own "plan" does that make him evil? That ties in to people and their "sense of entitlement" (getting what they want when they want it).

What I was trying to say is that it seems as though people like to blame God for everything but if you get down to the root of it, its because at some time in their lives, they asked him for something they wanted and it wasn't given to them.

Consider this:

Are you a parent? If your child wants to eat chocolate chip cookies all day, do you let them? But what if that's what they really, really want? As the child's parent, don't you know what's best for them? Now as the child, won't you be upset that you didn't get your way? As the parent, aren't you able to see the bigger picture - that you're just doing what's best for them, even if they may not understand it?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If you create a God character, you must have an opposite.

The devil exists as much as there is evidence for God existing - 0.

No mathematical, logical or empirical evidence for a God or a devil

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Quikslvr

You wrote:

["Are you a parent? If your child wants to eat chocolate chip cookies all day, do you let them? But what if that's what they really, really want? As the child's parent, don't you know what's best for them? Now as the child, won't you be upset that you didn't get your way? As the parent, aren't you able to see the bigger picture - that you're just doing what's best for them, even if they may not understand it?"]

This 'parent' allegory has been chewed over so many times, that it's becoming as repetitively slogan-like as 'intelligent design', 'Pascal's wager' and other theist propaganda.

And it's as filled with superficial categorizations and logical fallacies as the rest is.

First it must be established, that the 'parent' allegory is valid by itself. IS there an ultimate transmundane 'parent'? Why? How?

Secondly: The intrinsic characteristics of this alleged deity must be demonstrated somehow. On what grounds can such a demonstration be performed?

Thirdly: Even accepting the existence of the seemingly schizoid 'god' from OT as a working hypothesis with the character as described by the self-contained OT, how can his qualities (as a 'creator' or as an exponent of ultimate ethics) be 'proved'?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

You wrote:

["Man is unruly, we get out of hand every now and then and need some retuning."]

According to what (absolute) standards?

Quote (referring to 'god's plan): ["There is nothing wrong with his Plan."]

'Proved' by what? Circle-argumentation, or one of the 'direct lines to 'god' ' some individuals claim?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is my observation , god does not intervene , right and wrong are relative definitions created by the specific culture , therefore GOD cannot judge , it'll be like me judgeing an ant or blowfly especially if I , me was the one that made them and their circumstances that way. GOD just sustains the show , GOD IS. Humans and possibly all creatures on EArth judge as a survival mechanism for the flesh to measure pleasure or pain , good and bad , honor or shame to point out DIFFERENCES ei to separate themselves from the whole. When the human race was connected to GOD , Divine Source and not the flesh we did not have to judge and feared nothing , we were divine too , omnipotent. Somewhere along the line we became disconnected. We became divided , individual , individable duality or unbreakable two , not at-one.

YOU are 50% responsible for whatever joy or sorrow you experience , 25% is the cause of other beings , the other 25% is the cause of the natural world , you suffer because you are connected to the flesh and not Divine Source. Figure it out , learn to fix your problems. You have freewill , so use it for the greater good , love yourself and love your neighbor and don't go live at the foot of a volcano nor poke a sleeping lion unless you're prepared to either overcome or suffer. Till we we all reconnect to Divine Source and plug out of flesh.

Stars and Flagged.

edit on 12-2-2011 by De La Valletta because: fix a paragraph and sort out a sentance

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

You wrote:

["GOD just sustains the show , GOD IS."]

Which should make it very easy for everybody. People believing that 'god' exists, let 'god' sustain the show, and not more. Those not believing 'god' sustaining the show can go on believing that without interference from christian theists.

Quote: ["When the human race was connected to GOD , Divine Source and not the flesh we did not have to judge and feared nothing , we were divine too , omnipotent."]

You're making an unverified absolute claim.

Quote: ["YOU are 50% responsible for whatever joy or sorrow you experience , 25% is the cause of other beings , the other 25% is the cause of the natural world , you suffer because you are connected to the flesh and not Divine Source. Figure it out , learn to fix your problems."]

The implicated condescension in "figure it out" says a lot. Your value-system isn't exactly very rational, 'proved' or functional. Basically you're preaching now.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join