It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA profiles to be deleted from police database.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

No need for white flags yet! We have much to discuss before one of us does that

I look forward to continued discussions tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You are the 2nd person I've spoken to, to bring microchips into it and I'll say what I said to them. Microchips are an entirely different thing to DNA on a file. They can't track your every move via satellite through your DNA.

My concerns are a little more concrete.

We KNOW the likes of David Rockefeller, Obama's Science Advisor Holdren, Maurice Strong and the Fabian Society (in Britian) are all in favor of eugenics as well as population control.

Do you REALLY want those powerful people who promote Eugenics to have a wide base of DNA samples and IDs so they can track behavior and link it to "genetics"??

...Eugenics was the belief that the human race needed to be protected from "degenerates," the "unfit" or the "feebleminded." Of course, this policy was most enthusiastically adopted by Nazi Germany. One of the first acts of the new Reich in 1933 was to pass a Eugenic Sterilisation Law,..

in fact, eugenics was widely practised in the free world, and more and more evidence is coming to light which shows how prevalent it was. In August 1997, the Swedish government shamefacedly admitted the widespread eugenic sterilisation of "feeble-minded or racially inferior women." It seems that 60,000 Swedes who were either mentally defective, or who merely regarded as lacking "Nordic" racial features, such as gypsies, were compulsorily sterilised in the period 1935-1970. Many others were locked up for years. Evidence is also appearing that this practice also occurred in many other European countries, including 15,000 mentally handicapped women forcibly sterilised in France. Most states in the United States had extensive eugenics laws, some still on the statute books as late as the 1970s.

The United Kingdom was one of the few major countries where eugenics was not effectively put into law. Yet people should not feel smug that it did not happen in Britain – because it nearly did. The United Kingdom escaped eugenics laws by the skin of its teeth, as they were backed by some of the most powerful people in the land. As far as can be seen, only one public figure waged a vigorous, and ultimately successful, campaign against the proposed Mental Deficiency Bill in 1912. That man was G. K. Chesterton.... www.secondspring.co.uk...

Do not think the Eugenics idea has really gone away or has it morphed into the population explosion dogma?

Epicyte With USDA Funding Developed a Corn Containing Spermicide. biotech.indymedia.org...

And this site has a very long list of all the present day worldwide sterilization programs advanced by the Rockefellers, WHO and the USA. www.whale.to...

This is independently verified by a study of the change in birth rates in Africa. (I am to tired to chase the link right now)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Right I'm back! Awol hubby located and kids dosed up so onwards we go!

Well, after looking into the security aspect it would appear a lot more difficult to manage than I had believed. It would not be impossible but with my limited knowledge of that sort of thing I honestly don't know how they would do it without extremely complicated procedures. Maybe someone with knowledge of high end security would be able to advise on that?

As for Eugenics, that is a scary possibilty but we did avoid it before so we could avoid it again. If they want to use Eugenics they will though and won't need a DNA database to do it. As I said before they can get our DNA in other ways and for all we know they are doing it already. Scary thought!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

If they want to use Eugenics they will though and won't need a DNA database to do it. As I said before they can get our DNA in other ways and for all we know they are doing it already. Scary thought!

I was talking about connecting certain genes or gene sequences to certain behavior patterns. For example they found the gene for colon cancer 15 years ago and the test for it is available commercially.

Yes they have access to our DNA, but this gives them a set of DNA from KNOWN "criminals" and would help a researcher in narrowing down the data set since the DNA and the crime have already been matched.

Believe me that helps a LOT in research. half the work is already done!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Ah fair enough, sorry I'm still learning about a lot of things. It's like being back at school here, so much new information to digest and understand! Thank you for being one of the teachers!
I see what you mean now I think

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If you aren't going to commit crime then there shouldn't be a problem? I feel they should take a sample at birth.

And your definition of a crime would be?

Growing your own vegetables and sharing with family and friends?
Collecting rain water from your downspouts?
Having one too many pints at the tavern then walking home?
Peacefully protesting a corrupt government that has criminalized most everything you do?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Where has the government criminalized growing your own vegetables?!

Crime is robbery, assault, rape, murder, vehicle theft, drink driving etc etc

Growing your own vegetables and collecting rain water? Really?!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join