It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring Of Power - Empire of The City - 4000 years of Supressed History.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I thought this would be a good time for us all to take a good look at how we have been manipulated throughout history and for those members who are trying to put the pieces together, a good overview.

The world is changing fast and given the historical changes now unfolding in the Middle East which are about to impact us in more ways than one, a viewing of this full length documentary may remove the rose colored spectacles that are worn by many. Here we see the evidence for 4000 years of supressed history.

Ifuncensored.co.nz... anything it is very thought provoking, so for those who haven't already seen it - put your feet up and enjoy.

uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Well obivously this is going to take a few hours to get a grasp on! I would not be surprised if your observations are true based on the simple fact a whole lot of strange things are happening at once. Logic is not flawed, but the people who defy it for greed certainly are.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Looks interesting...but who has 5 hours to watch a movie!?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i've seen this and let me tell you its exhausting, comlex and weaves together so many elements and mysteries but ultimately its worth it. the producer/ writer's father was a high level freemason. important movie. ***** stars

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've seen a good portion of this. Not all though. Part 3- "Trail of the pharoahs" was quite interesting.
They seem to have done their homework when it comes to connecting the Jews, Egypt, and Christianity.
Whether one agrees with their findings is another matter though. Still, it was food for thought. I can't really comment on the other parts. Although I do remember some of what I saw was rehash from a different angle.

But only 4000 years? I'd say further back than that by a longshot.

ETA: I do agree it's worth watching. But better if you can watch it a part at a time.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Looks interesting...but who has 5 hours to watch a movie!?

Superman Perhaps!
No seriously I agree you have to be interested in this and it does come in parts.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just finished watching it all WOW! This really is the truth of our History right up to the present time. Anyone who hasn't the time should at least watch the second half - all the Big Names are there along with what they have done what they are doing now and what they plan to do.

How blind the human race has been!

It's only through passing this around that we have any hope at all of preventing what is coming.

If you care about your family and their families watch this documentary and push it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing. So much crap in that movie its unreal, but there is more than a handful of truth as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
hindsight is really 20/20

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I've seen a good portion of this. Not all though. Part 3- "Trail of the pharoahs" was quite interesting.
They seem to have done their homework when it comes to connecting the Jews, Egypt, and Christianity.
Whether one agrees with their findings is another matter though. Still, it was food for thought. I can't really comment on the other parts. Although I do remember some of what I saw was rehash from a different angle.

But only 4000 years? I'd say further back than that by a longshot.

ETA: I do agree it's worth watching. But better if you can watch it a part at a time.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

All the parts connect together and after watching it all I have got to say that if I'd only watched parts or bits I wouldn't have seen the connection, as it gets toward the end, the big picture is so evident and horrific!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
watchd it untill they started making stuff up, after they blame the jews for everything.

5 hour train wreck of fail

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They keep on making that longer and longer.
And passing on links to that story.
And making links to the truth go bad.
Agents in charge disappearing links as we are familiar at youtube by hawked eyed
agents also deal in putting up chaos and suppression of reason.
Here is ancient history suppression.
No longer available last time I looked.
Cached file only please by agent with time on their hands.
If they can't promote the truth they must be all wrong.
Falsehoods about super technology aliens from outer universes are just lies to
keep their power intact.

top topics

join