It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26,000 U.S. dollars found in mans stomach!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Man with dollars bills in stomach held at airport

A man has been caught at a Colombian airport with �26,000 worth of US dollars in his stomach.
Johnny Chilito was x-rayed because police thought he was acting nervously while waiting to go through a security check.
Their scan revealed he had 80 latex packets made from surgical gloves inside his stomach. Chilito was trying to board a flight to the Peruvian capital, Lima

You would think Mr. Johnny Chilito would get a tremendous gut ache!
But I'm pretty sure it wasn't all one dollar bills.

Colonel Vargas said the money was probably going to be used to pay for a heroin shipment destined for the United States.

Evidently it's not unusual for security to find drugs in an individuals stomach, but not money. There's just one other question that comes to my mind
How did he plan on unloading (if you know what I mean
) that much money?

Full story in below link

www.ananova.com...

[edit on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would say vomiting. That is quite a story. I did the quick math and if he had only 100 dollar bills in his stomach it wold only take 260 to make 26 grand. 260 pieces of crumpled up paper probably is a good meal. Who would want to sell good drugs for money that has been through waste. The drug dealer could have been screwed again. I would take that to the bank immediatly to get rid of the money.
Send it through paypal. What a heart-warming story.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That's the first story I've heard about someone in Columbia with money in their stomach. Usually, it's Colombia's biggest export *NOT COFFEE*, and it's US-bound, or so the media would lead me to believe. Interesting article, nice find

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thats amazing, but be a pain to get out.

Wonder what he had the money in there for, drugs?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
$26,OOO is alot of money to have in your stomach. But is really not that much if you consider the amount of money the drug cartels traffic. I wonder if there was a 100 or 1000s guys that did the same thing as him. One guy gets caught and it does not really affect the operation. The drug industry seems to work like this when transporting drugs why not money.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
thats ike a job for 10 bottoles of superlax. FIRE IN THE HOLE!

new topics

top topics

join