It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Tone 13 Ascension, Sun Sign - Earth (N'oj * Caban)
Extremely accurate i must say.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Tone 3 - Action, Reed

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The opening line of this thread is.....

Originally posted by Truther101
The purpose of this thread is to track events that occur on, around and during the next 260 days that lead up to October 28, 2011, in which we complete the Universal Consciousness cycle, in which would assist with and will definitely lead up to the "approving" or "disapproving" of this theory.

Itll be great if ATSers can assist by posting news of huge events that occur during each 20 "Days" and 20 "Nights"

Ok people before this goes much further, YOUR OWN SUN SIGN RESULT IS NOT THE WORLD NEWS EVENT THE OP IS ASKING FOR, your ego would have to be pretty big to think that your personal results (which only really mean anything to you) is the type of event that we can use to track events occurring during the 9th level of consciousness.

Sorry I come off sounding like a mini-mod nazi.
edit on 12-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
12 Understanding Sun Sign: Seed

Most interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us "universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences his thoughts and feeling as something separate from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal decisions and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." - Albert Einstein

Tzolkin date for 11/4/2008:
Tone: 4 - Stability, Sun Sign: ROAD (EB)
(5th Night of Galactic cycle)

noosphere.princeton.edu...

Just looking back a little.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Are you guys looking at noosphere.princeton.edu... ?

Keep your eye on Florida, I want to see if I can make it light up using sweet super powers...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggy50
reply to post by Truther101

Sorry brother. Carl Calleman has ordained March 9, 2011 as the beginning of the universal ninth wave cycle. You are premature.

www.calleman.com...

Peace

I guess you skipped this article from his site.

Either way, its still a theory, in which this thread WILL prove whether all, some, or none of his theories are correct.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

As I said, Calleman states that March 9, 2011 is the beginning of the universal underworld, the final ninth wave cycle. The February 11, 2011 was the beginning of a tolkien round, but not the universal cycle.

But as you say, we shall see. Ascension and unity consciousness is the bottom line in all its forms. Keep your heart open and your mind clear, now more than any time ever.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I want to stay on topic here, it is a very interesting thread. My problem is this, much of an awakening wouldn't be reported in news outlets... it would sound too tabloid.
I am not sure what is being asked to be documented here... but I will try my best to watch the news sites and see if I can find anything that would help.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Mine's the complete opposite to what i am.

I'm supposed to be materialistic, technical and have an attention to detail.

Material things don't mean much to me, I'm so untechnical I find it hard to work the all in one tv. satelite, sound system romote control thing and my attention to detail is absent. I wallpaper around wardrobes, paint around pictures hanging on the wall and never move anything when I hoover or dust. (yep, I'm a new man, i do some housework but only what can be seen)

i did a few random date of births, they seem more accurate than my real dob.

edit on 12-2-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Tone: 11 - Resolution, Sun Sign: DEER (MANIK)
Pretty accurate for me... Ive been seeing every form of 11:11 over the past 2 years pretty much daily... alot of the times i'll just glance up not having any idea what time it is or if I have music playing i'll glance up and it and it will be 1:11 or 11:11 or any other variant... I see it everywhere haha. Great thread btw

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

You might want to recalculate your birth time. It says on the site "Current research is indicating that the Maya began their day at Sun Rise not Midnight. If you happen to be
born in the early AM i.e., 3:00 am you might consider using the previous day to look up your Sun sign and tone."
Mine came out to be
Tone: 8 - Justice, Sun Sign: WISDOM (CIB)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

It says that Im aligned with the ancient memories that wait in stone temples and sacred sites around the world. I find this very interesting because I have been yearning to visit sacred sites lately because I have never been.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't know about any of these claims or anything but, I want to nit-pick with something.

You called it "Universal" Consciousness.

I think this term is applied incorrectly.

What you actually mean is probably "Galactic."

If a "cycle" exists, it is Galactic and based on the rotation of our galaxy.

So therefore, "Universal" seems way too over-generalized and inaccurate.

I apologize for picking the nit.

It is universal because that which is, is unified.

All is a singular entity creating itself in perpetuity. Infinity. To have Infinity it must be defined as a unity or else it has no referent or meaning.
edit on 12-2-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My first post on ATS - have been reading this site for quite a while but never jumped in to post before. This is a great idea - I'm tone 3 Action - Sun Sign Deer. the posts are going so fast I can't keep up - but wanted to offer a quote from Barbara Hand Clow's "The Mayan Code" re: the 2012 vs. 2011 dates. On page 186 Clow says that "the implications of Carl John Calleman's theory of time acceleration as the driving force of evolution in the universe are mind-boggling, especially since the whole process culminates in 2011 and balances during 2012". I would recommend Barbara Hand Clow's books for those seeking a deeper understanding of the implications of the Mayan Calendar.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
for me personally on the 11th i have had the second dream that my gramma appeared in the last year since she passed away last august(2010). the first dreamed she was in was last fall she told me to 'smarten up and take care of myself' at which point i wokeup suddenly in the middle of the night and was like 'okay Gramma Kay' because it was so real. the second dream was this past friday night (friday the 11th/sat the 12) in which she very vividly appeared and reminded me that i was going to tell my sister about the dream i had thursday night which i forgot to do. it was all rather stranger. going on this past year now my dreams have gotten more and more vivid to the point that every night since about last october i remember all the dreams i have nightly, and in great detail.

so i know for myself personally my consciousness has opened up greatly.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Tone: 11 - Resolution, Sun Sign: NIGHT (AKBAL)
(6th Day of Planetary cycle)

Great sign the weather is going to be awesome this next week!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Galactic Tone: 10 Manifestation
Sun Sign: Road

This is a fascinating thread. I am looking forward to tracking the next few "20 day" cycles here. I too have been having some personal spiritual occurrences and feel a quickening of time. I can only hope that things happen as this speculates but also remain skeptical. So, let us see where it goes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
I want to stay on topic here, it is a very interesting thread. My problem is this, much of an awakening wouldn't be reported in news outlets... it would sound too tabloid.

That's a good point. The influx of new energies surrounding cycles transitions would mainly effect people from within, for most people an awakening is something private that they don't go screaming from rooftops.

But, energy changes causing mass awakening will change collective behavior and percolate into physical world changes/events.

If you attempted to gauge how it was going by lets say 3rd eye perception of the matrix fields, then if you were awakening while observing then your own increasing perception as your pineal gains more functioning may skew your ability to make comparisons with the past. So the only way to really know would be to be stagnant in your own growth and perception so as to not skew the observation by changes occurring in your own microcosm.

So we can use physical events instead, often reported in news media(although be careful of msm doesn't try to skew perception either) to gauge how the transition is effecting the husk that is the physical world then gauge how influx is effecting the interrelated energy streams, all is interconnected so all will show change but for some its easier to see than others. Also some people cant use extra sensory types of perception and they shouldn't be left in the dark.

Also, trying to estimate how things are going by how many people claim to awakening on a truth seekers website or how a few peoples individual experiences on such a site are going can be very inaccurate. There are almost 7 billion of us here.

There are other projects out there such a princeton's GCP attempting to measure such changes. I'm not in any way at all saying "don't try to watch it all in meditation", as that is a very good way too see things changing, but understand that its also the hardest to get accuracy for an unenlightened being, esspecially when they are awakening.

edit on 13-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Count me in. I awoke out of the deepest depression I have ever been in, a transformational depression, that resulted in the awakening of the Kundalini energy in me about three weeks ago now. I never danced in my life, and I came home every day for a week straight and danced till 3-4 am with no drugs involved, just the incredible bliss of the universe flowing through every ounce of my being.

This came as the result of three plus yrs of serious spiritual, energy circulation and meditation work, and I practice under a teacher, and on my own extracurricularly, and finally this joy came at me out of left field. I thought Kundalini energy was reserved for tibetan monks and yogies and mystics and such.

I keep expecting a depressive downturn, but instead, all I want to do is give the wife half hour backrubs every night and dance and beat on the drum and tambourines at every opportunity. This has been such an incredibly positive experience that I wanted to commemorate it with a tattoo, and I did, just got it done today.

It is a black dog and a white dog coming together into a yin yang symbol where their chests would be and the words two dogs to symbolize the old native story of a black and white dog fighting for every man's heart, and the one you feed the most wins. I feel my white dog is winning out finally, as I bask in the joy of the universe and am filled with thrumming energy that has to be exercised off and dissipated through energy healing work or I am unable to sleep.

Got to love it
Peace and Love...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

There is little use denying that we live in a non-localized, transluminally interconnected quantum holographic universe.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join