It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindpeace

This is not a matter of right or wrong. On the contrary this is a matter of discerning normal from abnormal. There are claims that events are not normal. Is that correct? What is the difference between normal and abnormal? It's quite true that some people are interpreting or should I say suggesting that something is not normal. I see no reason to make that claim. What's wrong in pointing this out? The typical discussion is to see something and then classify it according to the current pet so-called theory. Why not come up with a means of classification and then sort the coming events based on a pre-established set of criteria that define something as unusual or normal? The idea is reduce the "What you believe is more important to you than it is to anyone else" tendency that people have in seeing what they want to believe rather than in what is.

Interestingly, the only "claim" I've noticed in the entirety of this thread is your own proclamation of how these overt indications are only "natural" and that they don't indicate anything else...and again, good for you.

That is an obvious false statement isn't it? Let's check that claim of yours, shall we? Also, I was responding to a claim that certain events were indicators of this change in whatever.

Here are other claims:

The influx of new energies surrounding cycles transitions would mainly effect people from within, for most people an awakening is something private that they don't go screaming from rooftops.

So we can use physical events instead, often reported in news media(although be careful of msm doesn't try to skew perception either) to gauge how the transition is effecting the husk that is the physical world ...

There is little use denying that we live in a non-localized, transluminally interconnected quantum holographic universe.

One last thing i wanted to add is that it has been seen that every 5th DAY of each Consciousness cycle produces its "masterpiece" meaning the greatest event that contributes to the development of that Consciousness cycle.

Change, revolution, rejection of establishment, crumbling of the old pyramidal power structures, rebellion against tptb, mass awakening etc..... this is starting to spread throughout the world.

Light, vibration and magnetism play an important part in the transfer/exchange of energy, and basically our survival, i.e. exchange and movement of ions within our own cells and DNA as well as plants and animals. The sun our source is responsible for all. Our great sun will be the major cleanser of our planet.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by polarwarrior

I am clearly stating that nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

Which is all the proof anyone should need that something IS happening!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hello Again Stereologist.

You said:

"This is not a matter of right or wrong. On the contrary this is a matter of discerning normal from abnormal."

Interestingly, you could have completed the above thoughts with something in the vein of "...from my point of view.", and everyone participating on this thread would, most probably, have offered a pat on the back to you...

There are multitudes of perspectives at work in this "reality", my friend. And to each and every one of those Individuals, their own point of view is their dominant tool when used for interacting with their world; for it's through this "prism" that they determine what values to apply to events which they consider as being "right or wrong", "normal or abnormal", "hot or cold", "better or worse", "superior or inferior", etc.

Your own perspective on the subject matter at hand is, understandably, important to you. And I myself have commented on its very "reasonability". But for some reason or another, the strategy you adopt when interacting with the other participants in this thread appears to be one of both cynicism and disdain.

But as stated previously, "...good for you." Make your choices, for they are yours to make.

You gracefully concluded your post with: (Now that's a "claim" - especially the "gracefully" part)

my comment:

"Interestingly, the only "claim" I've noticed in the entirety of this thread is your own proclamation of how these overt indications are only "natural" and that they don't indicate anything else...and again, good for you."

your "observation":

"That is an obvious false statement isn't it? Let's check that claim of yours, shall we? Also, I was responding to a claim that certain events were indicators of this change in whatever."

the above observation followed by your "evidence"...evidence you introduced with your initial "claim" of my being a LIAR::

Here are other claims:

"The influx of new energies surrounding cycles transitions would mainly effect people from within, for most people an awakening is something private that they don't go screaming from rooftops."

"So we can use physical events instead, often reported in news media(although be careful of msm doesn't try to skew perception either) to gauge how the transition is effecting the husk that is the physical world ..."

"There is little use denying that we live in a non-localized, transluminally interconnected quantum holographic universe."

"One last thing i wanted to add is that it has been seen that every 5th DAY of each Consciousness cycle produces its "masterpiece" meaning the greatest event that contributes to the development of that Consciousness cycle."

"Change, revolution, rejection of establishment, crumbling of the old pyramidal power structures, rebellion against tptb, mass awakening etc..... this is starting to spread throughout the world."

"Light, vibration and magnetism play an important part in the transfer/exchange of energy, and basically our survival, i.e. exchange and movement of ions within our own cells and DNA as well as plants and animals. The sun our source is responsible for all. Our great sun will be the major cleanser of our planet."

What you view as a "claim", I [usually] encounter as "a statement reflective of an opinion" - this premise generally being governed by circumstance.

To me Stereologist, I don't reflexively take the position that if a given Individual makes this or that statement that they are necessarily making a "claim". Rather, I choose to interpret all the above as merely folks offering reflections of their own beliefs, and nothing more than that. For me, it's all about beliefs and because of those beliefs and the resultant perspectives, the choices we make. It's also specifically about points of view; that they can differ, that they can be offered without being branded as this or that.

Because of assumptions you make concerning the very premise of a given/offered statement, you choose to employ the strategy of determining that "...a claim has been made..." and, rather than considering some of the possibilities of the entire dynamic, you quickly draw your sword from its well-worn scabbard.

It's not about the evidence Stereologist as much as it is about "interpretation OF the evidence"; that the very same "evidence" can mean different things to different Individuals.

And, for me, therein lies the crux of the matter; the interaction that you and I have been enjoying is now at an end...for only one of us is listening.

And anyway, why would you wish to interact with such a LIAR as myself?

My sincerest Thank You for all your thoughts, and

My Very Best Wishes To You And Your Family.

Mindpeace

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Your attempt to communicate and interact is laudable, but I guarantee it will fall on deaf ears.

Some are here to express and exchange ideas, while others' mission is to manipulate, cast doubt and destroy ideas using whatever means possible. They're known as pseudoskeptics and they're usually smooth as silk. Whenever you hear someone state opinions as if they're facts, write in a definitive, authoritative manner or subtly suggest that you ignore your feelings and beliefs in favor of "experts" (the notorious appeal to authority), you should realize who, or rather what you're dealing with.

OTOH, when articles like Catastrophe Looming? The Risks of Rising Solar Storm Activity and U.S. Must Take Space Storm Threat Seriously, Experts Warn start appearing, they should be ignored at your own peril. Just my opinion of course.

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to live during an interesting period of history, which is another lesson. Be careful what you wish for!

edit on 2/19/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Your attempt to communicate and interact is laudable, but I guarantee it will fall on deaf ears.

Some are here to express and exchange ideas, while others' mission is to manipulate, cast doubt and destroy ideas using whatever means possible. They're known as pseudoskeptics and they're usually smooth as silk. Whenever you hear someone state opinions as if they're facts, write in a definitive, authoritative manner or subtly suggest that you ignore your feelings and beliefs in favor of "experts" (the notorious appeal to authority), you should realize who, or rather what you're dealing with.

OTOH, when articles like Catastrophe Looming? The Risks of Rising Solar Storm Activity and U.S. Must Take Space Storm Threat Seriously, Experts Warn start appearing, they should be ignored at your own peril. Just my opinion of course.

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to live during an interesting period of history, which is another lesson. Be careful what you wish for!

edit on 2/19/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

RIGHT ON!!!

Disseminate the data and use your intuition, don't believe everything you read. We are all adults here (hopefully) and can think for ourselves. Blessings to all!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Which is all the proof anyone should need that something IS happening!

We're not even to the proof level. All we want is the evidence. That evidence has to show that what is happening is not normal.

Of course things are happening - all of the normal things are happening.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

the above observation followed by your "evidence"...evidence you introduced with your initial "claim" of my being a LIAR

Is it your perspective that you are a liar? Interesting position. my perspective is that you posted a false statement. Those are quite different situations in my perspective.

What you view as a "claim", I [usually] encounter as "a statement reflective of an opinion" - this premise generally being governed by circumstance.

Tsk. Tsk. Are you actually trying to argue the meaning of 'is'?

The statements I chose from the thread were the statement issued as fact as "there is no denying"

Rather, I choose to interpret all the above as merely folks offering reflections of their own beliefs, and nothing more than that.

But you are attempting to hold me to a different standard because I point out that the emperor is naked. Sad.

My statement was no different from the statement of others. All I have done is point out that these claims of holographic universe, influx of new energies, every 5th day are claims - unsubstantiated claims.

And anyway, why would you wish to interact with such a LIAR as myself?

I think it is rather odd that you view yourself as a LIAR, rather odd indeed.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

All I do is ask how people can tell if anything is happening and they find it difficult to reflect on the statements they have made. Your definition of pseudoskeptic is wrong by the way unless this is the non-standard definition you are creating for this thread.

For example, you are claiming that there is an appeal to authority. Actually that is a "smooth as silk" misrepresentation to "cast doubt". The appeal is to the evidence. The evidence suggests that things are changing, or that something is happening, or that nothing is happening. So which is it?

The appeal to emotion, or feelings, or instinct is an alluring appeal to avoid doing the work of finding out answers.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Intuition! Just another appeal to stop thinking. Gamblers appeal to their feelings and lose money all of the time. It's a paltry excuse to avoid making good decisions.

The best part of this Calleman nonsense is that it will be over shortly.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I wonder if someone a little more knowledgeable than I can help me out here. I have a few problems with this cycle thing but I shall stick to one for now.

According to Ian Lungold the 8th Cycle (Galactic) began on the 5th Jan 1999 and each day & night would last 360 days. Now according to my maths (Excel Spreadsheet) at the end of the 13 whatever (7 days 6 nights) then the end of the 8th cycle is the 28th October 2011 !! So why is it that people talk about the 10th Febuary being a new level when by my calculation the 10th feb is actually only the 100th day into the "7th Day" of the cycle.
Ian himself says in his presentations that the 9th cycle begins on the 10th Feb 2010, Are people the world over just taking this mans word for it rather than doing their own calculations? Maybe my maths is out & maybe my excel aint working so good but Please if someone can correct my mistake or confirm my research.

Now please dont get me started on why each cycle starts & ends on a day. Iv never experienced a day that skips the night to go straight to day, lets stick to my first query however

He says all these things cant be coincidence, but somethings are just that, 28th Oct is also a day that brings in a new "Winal" on the long calender, 28th october = 12, 19, 18, 15, 0 ( the end of a KIN) cycle in the long calender.

edit on 21-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

There is a much better graph out there that I cant seem to locate but maybe this one will show you the gist of it.

o why is it that people talk about the 10th Febuary being a new level when by my calculation the 10th feb is actually only the 100th day into the "7th Day" of the cycle.

The new level has begun but the old hasn't finished, all underworlds finish on the same date, the 28th of october 2011....

Ill see if i can track down that better graph.

edit on 21-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Yes ok, I get the graph, i get what he says in his presentations, but I emplore you to open up excel, number 1-360 and do that 13 times one after another. put in the 5th Jan 1999 at the first 1 & drag down the dates until you have come to the thirteenth 360 and I assure you, the date is not the 10th feb.

Instead of doing 360 thirteen times, just do 1-4680 (13x360=4680) it only takes on minute on excel & it even does leap years

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

The new level has begun but the old hasn't finished, all underworlds finish on the same date, the 28th of october 2011....

Ohh right, if this is correct then that might explain it

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I don't have excell on this computer, id have to try it another time.

Now according to my maths (Excel Spreadsheet) at the end of the 13 whatever (7 days 6 nights) then the end of the 8th cycle is the 28th October 2011 !! So why is it that people talk about the 10th Febuary being a new level when by my calculation the 10th feb is actually only the 100th day into the "7th Day" of the cycle.

Isnt this how its supposed to be. The 8th cycle ends on the 28th of october, just like all the cycles do. But the new ones start before the old have completed.

Maybe i'm just not getting what you mean.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Ohh right, if this is correct then that might explain it

Well im assuming it is correct, if you look at the top right hand corner of the graphs it normally says it there.
Plus I think thats why the levels or the steps all end at the same spot on the horizontal axis.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
its still not working out right, if the 9th cycle is 20 days long for each day & night and it begins on the 10th feb 2011, the the final day of that cycle is the 27th October (260 days after 10th feb)

Makes you wonder did he work backwards, is he able to produce exact days & dates for the first 3 or four steps of his pyramid rather than just rounding it to years. Funny how his days at the top end are also relevant to the long calender

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well the three dates Ive heard people say it is are the 9th, the 10th and the 11th.

Here is an article where calleman attempts to clear up the discrepancy.

www.calleman.com...

In the end i'm not sure it even really matters exactly which day they begin. Its not like its a sudden change on that starting day anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Dire Web Bot Predictions
Here are some of their web bot predictions for the
remainder of 2008, 2009, 2012 (and beyond):

* 2008 - In late March, look for massive
unemployment to take hold.
* 2008 - During the summer, a backlash against the
US government could involve a call to hold the
elections early.
* 2008 - As the housing industry continues its
collapse, there could be a seizure or lock-up of the
ability to transfer property.
* A "fuzzy revolution" could involve squatters or
collectives moving into empty or foreclosed homes.
* 2008 - In October, there'll be a major stock market
crash or a climate event that has a disastrous effect
on the economy.
* 2008 - There could be a major bank failure, possibly
involving a foreign bailout that is reneged upon.
* 2008 - 2 Earthquakes or Tsunami possible in
December.
* The governments are quietly preparing for untold
future calamity while focusing media attention way
from earth's real problems to trivial aspects such as
politics and popular culture.
* 2009 - Well known people will start suddenly
disappearing without explanation.
* 2009 - Earthquakes may damage dams and/or much
unprecedented flooding may occur.
* 2009 - People in rural areas will begin arming
themselves heavily and hoarding weapons and
ammunition.
* 2009 - Spring or Summer - A "global coastal event"
or process (possibly a tidal change) will involve a
rise in sea levels that will knock out oil refineries and
severely hamper sea ports.
* 2009/10/25 : A big crisis is kicked off. It could be that
Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level
of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this
crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into
chaos. When Israel bombs Iran, they'll use a nuclear-
tipped bunker buster that will hit something
unforeseen underground. As a result, a radioactive
cloud will form that will pollute and sicken Southeast
Asia. This will cause much of the world to turn
against Israel.
* 2010/??/?? : The "Death of the Dollar" will be a
continuing trend, with a hyper inflationary period and
banking crises/confidence losses that will begin in
August 2009.
* 2010/08/?? : In South America, they'll be large or
mass sightings of UFO-related phenomena. A video
crew will interview an escapee from an internment
facility. The young bald man will later be revealed to
be a "non-Terran" human.
* Sustainable living will be the only way to survive the
upcoming economic change and food shortages.
* 2011/04/?? : "Global Coastal Phenomena" will be
gradual, the situation could be disturbing for many
people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on
by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause
coastal disruptions.
* 2011/05/?? : The magnetosphere problems could
lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain
crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere,
leading to food riots in the winter/spring. Specifically,
they'll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the
Vatican.
* 2011 - Extra-terrestrial aliens presence and/or
warfare possible.
* There will be an untimely demise for millions by
2012, brought upon by some combination of
pandemics, economic collapse, breakdown of health
care and unknown energies from space
We are on shedule aint we, we are moving forward.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Well the three dates Ive heard people say it is are the 9th, the 10th and the 11th.

Here is an article where calleman attempts to clear up the discrepancy.

www.calleman.com...

In the end i'm not sure it even really matters exactly which day they begin. Its not like its a sudden change on that starting day anyway.

Cheers buddy, you've been great help,

Jeez dont get me started on Calleman, see I thought Lungold & Calleman got together & sorted this all out, only after lungold dies then Calleman comes out with new dates for everything saying Ian had it all wrong. Personnally when I first saw Lungolds videos a few years back I fell into the trap of believing it all but after digging deeper it seems there is just far too many discrepencies in both stories

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have extremely limited knowledge of the mayan calendar but understand that the change which took eons to achieve on the lower rungs will, in theory, take place over a 20 day period in the times we're living in now.

I also note that some on this thread are claiming that nothing out of the ordinary is occurring. I fnd that difficult to reconcile with current events. We had one successful uprising in Tunisia, followed by another uprising in Egypt (which took a total of 18-19 days to depose its government), followed by attempted revolution in Libya, Bharain, Jordan.... These events would have been unthinkable 3 months ago - let alone three years ago.

In no way can these changes be seen as run of the mill. They are extraordinary insofar as they are effecting change in regimes in periods of time counted in days which, previously, we would have assumed must be part of a process that would be years long.

It's never happened in my lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join