It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help: Thesis for Military Indrustrial Complex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am stating , for the record, that my intent is not to promote any particular political agenda, nor do I wish to presume that anyone 'needs' to hear this for any reason other than academic....

Apparently today, Ron Paul made a little speech.... in it, towards the middle, he begins to talk about, and directly references, the "military industrial complex". Subsequently he talks about an entity which would be - by his reasoning - a critical component of the MIC - and perhaps the head of the tentacled creature itself.....

Kudos to mnemeth1 for posting a thread so it could be discussed .... of course politics will enter the dialog,.. I expect.

Ron Paul CPAC 2011 Speech

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Special Thanks to all the Contributors.

I will go ahead and post the Paper when I get it back from the teacher.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by morf991

Special Thanks to all the Contributors.

You're welcome.

Let me know if you need me to proof-read it for you.

edit on 11-2-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good choice for a research paper.
Check out the history of General Dynamics of Ft. Worth Texas.
I believe you'll find some interesting players in the venture, especially the general officers on their board.
Good Luck.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here is a link to one paper on it www.exopolitics.org...

The author has lots of other papers on the website that touches on the MIC and related topics. Try not to get too phased from this attitude by boondock-saint. It can be a touchy subject, which means you are getting close. It can also get confusing at times with so many different stories. You may not end up a millionaire pursuing research in this area, but you will get a better understanding of how the system works.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This might give you a few more things to check out :

top topics

<< 1   >>

join