It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the "Force" can not be denied !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
Have you ever come into conflict with various wielders of the Darkside? Would I be able to perform a choking sensation on someone without having to grab them?

You graduated! I choked when I read this post!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
First off there is a 'Federation" of planets and not a "Republic" and that is just a clue to begin with, for in the real world the star trek universe behind the scenes would work like a caste system.

Yeah, I think I know what you mean…

Those security guards, beaming down to the planet surface, generally had a pretty short life span lol

And I’m pretty sure the captain of any vessel, would never beam down to a hostile planet, it just goes against all known protocols.

On the up side, they had 7/9 and Star Wars had princess Lea, chained to Jabba the Hut lol

- JC

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

exactly ! couldn't have given a better analogy...

I don't know how many people got into Enterprise ? the last incarnation and before the federation and prime directive existed, but Scott Bakula did a pretty good job in my opinion, though he had to grow into his role. In ENT they spent alot of time running until the Earth faced and existential threat from afar...

in the last episode you see this as a defining moment for the formulation of the utopian society of the next generation (TNG). a ship named 'enterprise' and a series named enterprise... comon let the language speak for itself.

poor Gene got infected somehow...

edit on 2/12/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Plato's Republic...

[Plato's Stepchildren]

see if you does enough hippies up with lsd and mind funk like this then you boost the ratings and add double speak, it attracts and imprints.

the early days mind control and it's residual effects are all but failing now, for Americans do not live in their own little bubble anymore and Plato's Republic can not be destroyed even if they try to discredit it.

in this early episode of TOS it is the stepchildren who are inducing madness in society and the decedents of Plato turn to the doctor of humanity and ask...

lots a mind funk in the early episodes easily seen, you have to pick through and listen closely in the latter series and movies.

order must be kept to protect the interests and security in the caste system of the Federation...
edit on 2/12/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join