It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Thoughts Concerning ET_Man and World Events

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - That's brilliant! So I do what ET_MAN asks and provide some information that shows he is lying and my post gets removed. Brilliant. How it is off topic, I'll never know. As far as i'm concerned it was completely on topic. What a joke.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Look ET_Man. You have some issues brah. That simple, easy breakdown, sorry.. I'm not going to go back and forth with you, i see what your doing you see I know what your doing, Im not going to break down every single word and get into a debate about what I did or didn't read. I already said I read most of the thread but not all of it, but enough to get the point.

To tell you the truth, I don't know what sane person could sit there and read the whole thread and not want to poke their eyeballs out. It's like reading a ranting manchild at times.

Love and peace, yeah that is good, of course it is, but some of your points make no sense and thats just the bottom line, as you say, you can believe me or not, your choice, my choice is not on some points, so you can take it or leave it.

My participation in this thread will cease now I have better things to discuss. I will comeback however to see the witty response I get that tries to make me look like a dummy. Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

I am going to respond, though I took my post away because that email was private and its against ATS policy to be allowed to post it. Savvy?

There was nothing in it, whatsoever that he has not shared. You have simply not read all the posts he writes. We are all ET in source, and if you take away TIME, what part of this don't you get?

Have you not read his Infinity posts?

Have you read any of his posts on the HH thread?

We have written and shared for over a year, and I read what you posted. You don't understand what ET means, anything not of Earth. Normally used to mean of this cosmos, not Family, but by its definition it can mean that as well. Our souls are ETs, and we have been on a long journey already. This is the hardest tests we have, where we come in without memories, forgetting who we are, and the earth experience and set up reveals our weaknesses. Its up to us to seek, to feel conscience and love in our hearts and strive to overcome, not allow wounds to harden us, to forgive others and self, to try and help others, and not focus on self.

However, there is so much info, so many topics for threads that could be shared, trying to post for awareness and find ways to encourage people to start to work for the Good to pass the tests here, and also, to bring in help from Good, for its about free will and frequency, if one talks about other issues, it only appeal to those interested in those things.

I am very very interested in ET things, as I've had experiences and nudges that way to share, many are. But aside from the black op co-op projects here, and the more negative NWO things, the Higher Ups are nudging some awake or waking some up on an individual basis, having to do with people getting their lives in order and seeing through the traps in this world. So, the biggest focus, is about understanding the basic structure of the world, cosmos and how its in opposition and what it takes to grow our consciousness/love/light, we're attempting to Grow Up here.

You got 2 stars from people who probably didn't read the email, but if they had, then they obviously didn't read his posts either.

I am also, very interested in the ET, ET technology, Infinity issues, the quantum came clear for me at its basics, and I had rudimentary level downloads about it from my Higher Self, and due to this had some experiences with Higher Self and ETs, end of May last year, whole family thing. My soul stirred on the metaphysics as it seemed to be something I had forgotten buried in my memory banks.

At the same time, I recognize that trying to nudge people into thinking of others is the most important thing at this time and overcoming their weaknesses when so much is at stake, and we're all family.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I'd like to see different types of posts too, but there seems to be a real block in some to even accept that there is a Good, and its opposite, there is Love and its opposite. Its really convenient to think this way, because there is no responsibility or accountability. There are many who prefer to not make changes in their lives, and who can rationalize that harsh punishments, wars and bombing children, walking by the homeless is all Love too. There are many who think that its all a big recycling machine, and that its just as Good to die in agony as an infant sacrificed by ritual occultists as to live a life surrounded by loving family and opportunities to explore your mind, intelligence and creativity. Some people think this is all equally the same, with no consequence, UNLESS it is happening to them directly. Or they say its just karma, so they don't want to interfere at all.

I think the purpose of these posts is to try and reconnect people to their inner knowing, the sense of fairness, equality, love, happiness, kindness they recognized as young children, and graviated towards, to rekindle that what is rusty or made apathetic by the world of injustice, and then pandered to in some distorted views, some of the channeled works.

I think they're being written because the light or love or positive can be found in passages in all the religions, but they also have distortions. In fact, you can find the positive in many books if you are growing your understanding of what the Family is and what progression is, and how Kind, Loving, Giving, and Serving it is. This is to find the common elements of Love, Light without focusing on the divisions.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I am going to respond, though I took my post away because that email was private and its against ATS policy to be allowed to post it. Savvy?

There was nothing in it, whatsoever that he has not shared. You have simply not read all the posts he writes. We are all ET in source, and if you take away TIME, what part of this don't you get?

Have you not read his Infinity posts?

Have you read any of his posts on the HH thread?

We have written and shared for over a year, and I read what you posted. You don't understand what ET means, anything not of Earth. Normally used to mean of this cosmos, not Family, but by its definition it can mean that as well. Our souls are ETs, and we have been on a long journey already. This is the hardest tests we have, where we come in without memories, forgetting who we are, and the earth experience and set up reveals our weaknesses. Its up to us to seek, to feel conscience and love in our hearts and strive to overcome, not allow wounds to harden us, to forgive others and self, to try and help others, and not focus on self.

However, there is so much info, so many topics for threads that could be shared, trying to post for awareness and find ways to encourage people to start to work for the Good to pass the tests here, and also, to bring in help from Good, for its about free will and frequency, if one talks about other issues, it only appeal to those interested in those things.

I am very very interested in ET things, as I've had experiences and nudges that way to share, many are. But aside from the black op co-op projects here, and the more negative NWO things, the Higher Ups are nudging some awake or waking some up on an individual basis, having to do with people getting their lives in order and seeing through the traps in this world. So, the biggest focus, is about understanding the basic structure of the world, cosmos and how its in opposition and what it takes to grow our consciousness/love/light, we're attempting to Grow Up here.

You got 2 stars from people who probably didn't read the email, but if they had, then they obviously didn't read his posts either.

I am also, very interested in the ET, ET technology, Infinity issues, the quantum came clear for me at its basics, and I had rudimentary level downloads about it from my Higher Self, and due to this had some experiences with Higher Self and ETs, end of May last year, whole family thing. My soul stirred on the metaphysics as it seemed to be something I had forgotten buried in my memory banks.

At the same time, I recognize that trying to nudge people into thinking of others is the most important thing at this time and overcoming their weaknesses when so much is at stake, and we're all family.

Unity 99 it's very natural for a friend to 'stick up' for their friend. You do it everytime ET_MAN is questioned because you claim to have shared similar experiences and that's fine.

What you have to understand is that I haven't had these experiences. Neither has 99% of the populuation. So ET_MAN's messages are very very easy to get lost in translation.

It's fine to say - we are all ET's but FROM MY PERSPECTIVE and FROM THE MAJORITY WORLDS PERSPECTIVE that is not the case.

If you and ET_MAN wanted to start a thread above love and peace then make and thread about that and be more literal about it. If you expect me to not question what he's saying and follow blindly then you're crazy.

Bottom line is this.... there are BIG holes in the thread. It's that simple. Simple things like he was told to share the message and around 100 pages later he says he come here on his own free will!!!

Are you honestly that ignorant and that taken back with what he's saying that you won't look at the obvious holes and contradictions???

You speak of awakening and believe me I am awake. That's why I can pick up on this.

As soon as I question him, he laughably says I'm to get him! I'm not out to get anyone. I'm out to learn. If something doesn't make sense to me I sure as hell will call them on that! I will keep pressing until something resonates with me and I make sense of it.

He posted his message on a public internet forum for the world to see. If you think people of all age, races and backgrounds are not going to see it and question then it's you that are blind.

Bottom line is there have been about 5 regular posters on that forum for the last 100 pages or so. If his message is love and peace then he is failing.

I'd also like to point out that there is no real need for me to respond to you but I will anyway. He wrote to me and I responded. You sticking up for him everytime someone questions him only goes to add to my feelings he is a cult leader with a cult following.

There are plenty of cult leaders on earth who believe they are divine. Some also encourage mass suicide so if that's love and peace then i'd rather not.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

But its up to people what they share, and he has shared so much in his threads, if you'd read them. In the HH thread, he pointed out that he did not merely have an astral, out of body projection as many have had, as its very common with the ET phenomenum, but that he has been taken outside the solar system in body.

But there having encountered so many who have apathy, or follow channeled or gnostic beliefs, alot of mystery school and leaders/black ops are doing the same, that rationalize that there is no such thing as wrong or right, that HH and Law of One message, its finding that which can help us wake up more, thats more important to him at this moment in "time".

I myself really really appreciated the metaphysics, infinity and ET message, its what I've been sorting through myself. I point out all the time we're all different, there is no one size fits all, we all get nudged by different things to a sudden awareness or connection within that can help us to see what is happening in this world, or in ourselves.

But that's not everyone.

I personally don't understand why anyone would believe HH or gnostic type things that take away the whole purpose of the school, and believe in there being no right or wrong. I am highly suspicous they're masons or working for them, myself, or the military complex. I don't believe its natural to think like that..

Its so basic even kids can figure it out.

But some people who have experienced more, ie. NDE's, positive ET experiences whereas most are getting the black op type, therefore Higher Ups, more given in meditation, or from Higher Self, past life memories for example, the more given, the more people want to help others. Its like more is expected and some people literally carry the world on their shoulders and are trying to find the best way to bring to others awareness what is the basics of what this earth life is about, what is more important than all the distractions, out of love.

In any case, I trust in ET_MAN, and many posters who are writing positive things, for example, IAMIAM comes to mind, that they're all grown up and have minds of their own, so I don't worry about too much about the ET or Infinity issues, more on being encouraged and happy to read positive things, to see positive messages. An expression that came to me when on the other thread some precautions had been brought up that Morningmayans videos, and she is doing so much good work, and her techniques work, not to menition, is rather than different religions or spiritual outlooks arguing wtih each ohter:

The Light rejoices in all expressions of Light. Good = Good. Love = Love. When something helps someone wake up more, be more positive, root out the negative things and unforgiving things, and anger in their lives and encourages them to put their lives in order, and to do everything with Love and bring in the Higher Frequency then it coordinates with other view points.

But the point is its about Good Works/Actions. So if more wake up and start to group up and try to do some of the things that our leaders haven't, like help out the needy and those oversea's as well and say NO to any wars, then we're pulling in our Good, because its according to Free Will and not just what we SAY we believe, without understanding what it means even, but that we show we understand by trying to bring earth to paradise, serve each other, and turn the pyramids upside down. That demonstrates free will and would bring in the help we need to have more positive outcomes ahead.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

part 1 of 13 OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES

Very disturbing videos. Though most of this I already know, the parts towards the end, put emphasis on things that I didn't realize. The first one, or couple is more like the Terra Papers. Chaos and distortions, I wonder if anyone really believes in that stuff. Kids would be hard pressed to accept it, but I suppose some who like to override common sense might run with this, dont know! I question the video maker and recognize the layered sounds and fuzz, as phantamasgoria iwth a possible effort to channel some of these guys in, and canceled it out, plus he was mocking the pain and suffering of innocents later on in the series.

In short the extra info would be along the lines that the Rothchild family considers itself to be Zeus's representative, or El or God.
Of course countess Rothchild likes to wear jelewry to Saturn type horned beings, with chains depicted which speaks of something a little different.

In addition, you wouldn't guess just who considers themselves to be ANGELS? If the masons feel so blessed as all that
who amongst their ranks are the archangels? Those above rank 33?

In additon, this is really were it gets alarming.

About NWO, its not what we think according to his research, the hand sign that looks like satan's horns that all the politicians, their family's and the rock stars like to give really means, NWO.

And that means, after this cycles end, the actual next cycle when most of this civilization is gone, and most of humanity gone as well.

They have prepared for underground survival for themselves.

The next era has a map that depicts only a few areas would even be allowed to be inhabited by humans, all the wilderness and most of North America OFF LIMITS.

The next generation will think we are ignorant, non tech simple people like we have been taugtht to view all past generations and cycles, with ALL technology gone, and the age of swords I guess or primitive weaponry.

Survivors wtih knowledge, technology, generators, and supplies, especially education, AND WHO REMEMBER the past will be slaughtered like they did in all the other cycles, by their followers of whatever new religion is concocted.

I really hope there isn't going to be another cycle, that this is the end of the DVD run, myself.

Opinions?

edit to add: picturing Bush and Obama, Gaddaffi and so many others in ANGEL mode turned me off food for a while. Talk about the role playing. Wonder who is role playing Michael, Gabriel, or the Angel of Death rider of the Apocalypse?

Personally, letting these role playing bullies out on the playground to lord it over the good kids doesnt make any sense to me at all, I sure wish they could be given detentions and kept in class learning the BASICs.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would even go so far as to suggest that surely the "gravity" of this situation is weighing down so hard on some people's "wings" and others too, in every town, region, country. There must be many who understand what is going on, and who don't speak. I think its time to really get the basics, and understand the gravity of the situation, what conscience means, what love is, and that the message the was given by Lougheed and Governor "Gabby" being shot, has to be ignored.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As for my personal thoughts on ET_Man and coming world events......First I realize that ET_Man has enlighted my thinking in many ways. Once I reached maturity I realized that everything I had known or been taught was a LIE. His many revalations and insights has led me to search my inner self for truth about reality as I know it and to realize that yes there is a power greater than mankind.I call my higher source The Prime Creator. I do believe that time travel is a fact. I belive now that et presence on earth is and always has been a fact.

I believe at this "time" , most of us are experienceing an awakening in our Natural Instincts. We now feel something within ourselves we didnt feel before. Its a knowing. We may not be able to name it, or see it, but we feel it. We all now are aware of the soon coming earth changes, some caused by nature, some caused by mankinds perverse weapons, and some by devine nature.

If nothing else, ET_Man has given us food for thought. He has encouraged hope for many people who dont see much hope. We are truely our brothers keeper, and having said this, I feel that ET_ Man is following his heart. That deserves respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join