It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Thoughts Concerning ET_Man and World Events

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I'm not taking it personally, in fact, I send you lots of wishes for happiness in your personal life, and future. And I respect everyone's rights to have their own views on things, as well.

But, our time is related to earth's orbit around the star. There is no such thing, no measurement is possible in infinity.

So its all at once, this is the past like an older recording somewhere in "time". I see time therefore as "locale" for a clip of the film or a frequency to pinpoint out of an infinite ocean of them.

Warm Wishes and Peace.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Even though I personally don't see time behind your eyes, I can respect it.

I wish you good wishes as well, thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

But when it comes to time travel I just have a slight problem with that.

Do you believe time travel to be possible?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
Wow........after reading this thread and ET_MAN's last reply......

I have composed a poem for you Polarwarrior

Why act a fool, so very uncool.
Why try to fight, a light so bright?
Jealousy, Ego, lost and confused?
Bashed, Beaten, used and abused?

ET_MAN is ace, he helped me awake
He gives, gives, gives, but does not take
Can you not see all the good he's done?
This is not an event that has to be won..!

Persevere, with your childish ways.
And all you'll do is darken the days.
I send you love, if you want it or not
Why are you here, have you forgot?

Do you really think, your in a position to help
I do not think you are, because the energy I felt.........
I wish you the best, in all you do
And remember, Brother, I love you

Hi DE-1111-CODE_IT,

I've enjoyed reading your good and fun poetry and of course we Love Polarwarrior and the rest of everyone-1, Just nudging them perhaps a bit since it's no coincidence that they are here now reading this and have been following all along-)

Hi to Polarwarrior and 547000,

Thanks for the kinds words and sharing --- look forward to hearing more from you and hopefully polar and some others as well.

Love & Best Wishes Eternally Forever!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Hi 9Cib27,

My apologies on the delay.

Please email me for more details/information at [email protected]

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Interesting concept of "wormwood"

Parables and revelations can be taken in many different ways and there are many applicable truths that can be applied to such never just one. That which IS in spirit effects and plays a role in the material/energy world via manifestation and truths of the matter can be found in and around all things if viewed/seen and understood correctly.

There is a saying that goes - As Above So Below.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
followers of these sites get drawn in to the hype every single day, no big deal.

maybe et_man is one of the many who posts what he feels to be a personal warning and with a date that he saw as self evident, even as little chance of never coming to fruitation, he put his agument in view for all to decipher and decide if believable or not, just like all the countless posts made by others before or after him. saw the light and moved the date to eternity and beyond, isn't that enough to show no post concieved event being predicted by him, alarm bells turned off with a warning of only being prepared spiritually and mentally for any unknown otherwise event which may or may not occur in some future timeline.

many have dates in mind, and many through personal and unverifiable means and ways, maybe one of these might prove to be true one day,you never know. so as the warning by et_man now remains, it is wise to be prepared for all or any outcome, no matter how far fetched it may seem. his post has stayed in the grey area as well, so it implies more of a personal story as post, even if not literally true or varifyable by any evidence shown.
for my story, the date would be feburary 2019, take it as you will.

all the best.

Hi Redgy,

so as the warning by et_man now remains, it is wise to be prepared for all or any outcome,

The day to spiritually prepare and make amends with everyone forgiving everyone and working on turning weaknesses and daily struggles into strengths is today and now. It is only wise to be prepared on a spiritual level everyday to face and meet all challenges and things that could possibly come. Be then wise and fix things with others in life here and now today and make amends with everyone around you maintaining that on a daily basis. This message is of course not for you redgy but for anyone and everyone-1 reading this. If what I've shared is interpreted correctly in my other thread such events WILL take place it's only a matter of TIME and the equation on such is based on the coloring book pages that can be turned at any given moment/clip in time that technically does not exist but to humans on earth it's hard wired to their brain with a perception of it based on the earth revolutions around the stationary Sun of Light and Sun of Man. Be then prepared everyday to face and meet all things ridding yourselves of fear finding PEACE in understanding that you are eternal spirit intelligences and you've always existed in one form or another and will always exist. Life does go on forever regardless of what the future can possibly bring and we do have a Good Family that will reveal themselves in due time and you will have a clear remembrance of them.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi JAGx1981,

But when it comes to time travel I just have a slight problem with that.

Do you believe time travel to be possible?

Love & Best Wishes!

No, no I do not believe it to be possible. I believe in psychic abilities, have my reasons, good ones, personal, but I proclaim once again, no I do not believe in actual time travel into other dimensions and times in our world and in reality.

Other than that, I do not really have issues with what you have said in your posts other than the 11 date.

Best Wishes

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

no I do not believe in actual time travel into other dimensions and times in our world and in reality.

Your last post was @ 15:12 according to ATS.

What time is it now your time?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

no I do not believe in actual time travel into other dimensions and times in our world and in reality.

Your last post was @ 15:12 according to ATS.

What time is it now your time?

Love & Best Wishes!

lol, well I live in Mississippi so right now it is 12:24 pm. So CST for those that doesn't know zones. I had a feeling where you were going in that direction but still, if you have these capabilites, you have to give me more than educated words that shows intelligence to verify or even slightly change my opinion.

How about something we don't know that will happen before your 2011 date.
Because since you already have access to it and the '' counsel '', you should be able to acess other prophecies without any problem or your claimed ability would serve no meaning, in ANY sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I have followed the warnings from the benevolents thread from day 1 and there are so many issues with the thread it is beyond a joke. I don't know what his reasons were for starting the thread but i do know he has picked up a cult following. Unity 99 for one.

I have had alot of discussions with ET_MAN on the thread and in e-mail and the bottom line is he has lied a ridiculous amount.

He also has a brilliant ability to try and distract you from the things he has said and then his followers jump all over you.

He drew everyone in with big bold statements and then changed the whole thread to love and peace and if you don't agree - his brilliant one liner is you won't understand because you only understand from a finite human perspective.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

lol, well I live in Mississippi so right now it is 12:24 pm. So CST for those that doesn't know zones. I had a feeling where you were going in that direction but still, if you have these capabilites, you have to give me more than educated words that shows intelligence to verify or even slightly change my opinion.

I would like to point out that time is based on human perception and that you, me and everyone else on planet earth are moving in 'time' continually which is a form of time travel into the so called future according to human understanding of it.

Because since you already have access to it and the '' counsel '', you should be able to acess other prophecies without any problem or your claimed ability would serve no meaning, in ANY sense.

Perhaps it wasn't that clear in wording and you've misunderstood what was shared. I haven't claimed to have the ability to 'time travel' in the way being suggested or that I meet with a 'council' but I have shared that I've been to other places and times outside of earth's perceived time-zone based on experiences including a near death experience. Time for humans on earth as we know it revolves around earth going around the stationary sun and our own perception of it. Anyone who's traveled outside of earth's time-zone is technically 'time traveling' on a different level than anyone residing on earth. Even those who travel around the world go through a form of jet-lag. Just wanted to point that out. The numbers given in the thread 10.11.11. have already been discussed quite a few times as not being a specific date or time that events were specifically going to take place but I've left that open for interpretation for the viewer/interpreter.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

I have followed the warnings from the benevolents thread from day 1 and there are so many issues with the thread it is beyond a joke.

First of all how are you doing? Hope things are going well for you. Secondly it's not much of a surprise to find you here since you've been shall we say out to get me on the other thread and I honestly don't recall our past communications through email though I've had hundreds of people communicate with me, would you mind refreshing my memory? What issues are you referring to exactly? Please further explain and provide a direct example? I have a feeling that you've already brought up those concerns in the other thread and that they've previously already been addressed and answered unless you have something more to add?

I don't know what his reasons were for starting the thread

If you truly read the thread you would already know the answer as I've shared the reasons.

I have had alot of discussions with ET_MAN on the thread and in e-mail and the bottom line is he has lied a ridiculous amount.

Usually when people make claims and accusations against others they provide evidence for those claims, can you please post what you are referring to here so that we can further discuss?

He also has a brilliant ability to try and distract you from the things he has said and then his followers jump all over you.

Have you clearly understood what's been shared or do you see what you want to see with motive?

He drew everyone in with big bold statements

That I did, and it's important for people to know and understand that the future brings big and bold things. It's only wise to be focusing on spiritual preparedness in the here and now today. What I shared was with the very best intentions for people and with good reason.

and then changed the whole thread to love and peace

Nothing was changed in the thread if interpreted correctly only further expanded upon and love and peace has everything to do with being spiritually prepared for things to come.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

I have followed the warnings from the benevolents thread from day 1 and there are so many issues with the thread it is beyond a joke. I don't know what his reasons were for starting the thread but i do know he has picked up a cult following. Unity 99 for one.

He drew everyone in with big bold statements and then changed the whole thread to love and peace and if you don't agree - his brilliant one liner is you won't understand because you only understand from a finite human perspective.

I agree man and add, he made more people follow him by the way he took insults I noticed. Some people on here are so naive in some instances. At times I still don't understand the point they try to make, I hear alot of rambling with the actual intent to confuse us. But im not easily confused so it will be a fail.

You have to talk to me straight up with facts, all BS aside, thats why im having problems with alot of this. I think now is the time for those to dismiss this and move on.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

I would like to point out that time is based on human perception and that you, me and everyone else on planet earth are moving in 'time' continually which is a form of time travel into the so called future according to human understanding of it.

Time is what it is. If you take time away, it will just be as simple as night and day. There is no proof of your claim other than people that claim with no facts, just theories thrown out there.

Perhaps it wasn't that clear in wording and you've misunderstood what was shared. I haven't claimed to have the ability to 'time travel' in the way being suggested or that I meet with a 'council' but I have shared that I've been to other places and times outside of earth's perceived time-zone based on experiences including a near death experience. Time for humans on earth as we know it revolves around earth going around the stationary sun and our own perception of it. Anyone who's traveled outside of earth's time-zone is technically 'time traveling' on a different level than anyone residing on earth. Even those who travel around the world go through a form of jet-lag. Just wanted to point that out. The numbers given in the thread 10.11.11. have already been discussed quite a few times as not being a specific date or time that events were specifically going to take place but I've left that open for interpretation for the viewer/interpreter.

I think you had some lucid dreams. And you ran with it. I see 11:11 all the time since I was a child, every single day, but I dont go around claiming something will happen on a 11 or a 11 date.

So actually im a good source of need to know of that mystery. It doesn't mean nothing, it is conformation bias in some instances and in my case, well I dont want to get into myself but it goes beyond bias.

You seem to talk about alot of different things in your posts, with all that on your mind, it doesn't surprise me at all you have lucid dream, it is actually common in people that think they have left their bodies.

edit on 25-2-2011 by JAGx1981 because: edit bold

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

You have to talk to me straight up with facts,

I've provided a facts and evidence section along with other sites and sources if you took the time to research it.
Facts & Evidence - comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
Benedict9's site - www.poleshift2011.com...
Other recommended sites - rabbithole2.com... - yowusa.com...

thats why im having problems with alot of this. I think now is the time for those to dismiss this and move on.

People are of course free to think, decide and choose for themselves based on their own freewill agency/choice. The small amount of people that have come after me on that thread in comparison to those who haven't and thanked me for the thread overall I would have to say is in the 5% range based on the communication I've had with others. Bridge_Boy and some others fall under that 5% category so I would have to say that 95% of the people who truly picked up on the message and took something positive from it makes it worth while as I feel like I've accomplished something helpful to others. If I felt like I was wasting my time and not bringing awareness to anyone then I would have pulled out a while ago but due to the many people requesting for me to stick around and continue through U2U's and emails received I'm still here posting now and still have plans to finish up a website, informational videos and so on.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

There is no proof of your claim

Are you sure that you clearly understand what's been written and claimed? After all, you did feel that I claimed to have the ability to time travel but clearly misread and understood what was being shared in the thread. Is it possible now that you are still misunderstanding what's been written and claimed?

I think you had some lucid dreams. And you ran with it.

You can think and speculate all you want but it doesn't change the truth of the 'matter.'

you have lucid dream, it is actually common in people that think they have left their bodies.

What I shared on the thread had nothing to do with having lucid dreams, if you read the thread correctly you might have picked up on it, but somehow I'm getting the feeling that you only read parts of the thread perhaps in the beginning and are now making your own speculations and assumptions.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hi JAGx1981,

There is no proof of your claim

Are you sure that you clearly understand what's been written and claimed?

I think that's big part of it ET_MAN i'm not sure anyone really understands because you constantly speak in code.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join