It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Thoughts Concerning ET_Man and World Events

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As I was researching Wormwood and other info, I realized something both metaphorically and realistically. Wormwood, the star, is said to be the cleansing factor of the Bible's Revelations, in modern natural medicine Wormwood the plant kills and aids in removal of parasites inside the human body.

Of course the main side effect of wormwood in the use of killing parasites is it's intensely bitter taste. Which leads me to this from Revelations:nd the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Which I take as: "I will rid your body (Earth) of your parasites (Evil Doers, Satan's Men) though it shall be very bitter... (A large amount of death and destruction)

Also, with the Middle East in revolution and the anomalies happening around the World at an alarming pace... In what direction are we heading? One thread has a link of what very clearly seems like a ghost horseman riding through Egypt's crowd. Very strange even if it is only a lighting effect.

Also keep in mind that ET_Man used a very large amount of hidden information in his posts. He oftened repeated certain things and spaced and numbered things. He described IS as the word and the abbreviation for (Infinite Self) .He described one of the signs of thing to comes as a "S-ign"

Also I want to say that some of ET_Man's most important info was released on the 27th of the month, which again, I think plays an important role of signifying God. (3 x 3 x 3)

ET_Man also seemed to realized that if you're a man of God and his word, you will have abilities and a job which you are to do. I believe I am the sinner, and my job is to help people on the cusp of good and evil, the "fence-walkers" if you will. Because I used to be one.

Most importantly, the mass animal deaths. Never has such large amounts of die offs brought to light the fact that SOMETHING is changing, we can feel the change inside of us. I also resonate very heavily to the idea of cause/effect in a physical world must apply to cause/effect in other spiritual realms or things we cannot understand.

One more thing I want to add: I think the larger portion of us think the UFO over Jerusalem is a hoax, but what if it wasn't and what if that baby plays a larger picture of it all? Could be antichrist? I believe there will be 2 densities here at the same time and our resonance will help us determine which is a higher density and which is a lower density.

Remember: Prayer is talking to God. Meditation is God talking to you. I highly encourage periods of fasting and prayer. Not because the threat of World destruction but because it's good for the soul.

Vibrate faster God's Men!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I liked everything you said, except I do not believe in a GOD and your repetitive mention of the word almost turned me away from your post, but I am glad I pressed on because other than that, this is an excellent post and explanation on the whole wormwood metaphor used in the biblical writings was well done. S+F.
Namaste

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Sorry you're so drawn away from God. I am not trying to push my view on anyone. I think in the near future that religion, research science, and physics understanding will all tie together in a new type of science. So there probably won't be much people not believing in God.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would like to comment on your post, but first can you direct me to how you figured the 333 and what was the surrounding message to support your theory.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by electricalpup

It is just theory. It is a number that has been everywhere in my life. Marking large events and choices. I was raised in a Christian household but strayed from it because I didn't like how it was pushed on me at a young age. The number 27 began marking my change into a Christian again. I've basically had a hard life and Christianity and prayer was my last option... and it worked.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I also want to add to the fact that the media is BOMBARDING us with alien television shows, movies, and video games. This paired with the President of the United State's use of the word "Universal" when describing human rights and business leads me to believe we are getting very close to solid proof of intelligent aliens.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

No judgments, I too work with energy and numbers all my life. We each have our own way. I like to see how others use numbers when working with messages or events for their insight. Send you love

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by electricalpup

Love you too brother. Hope we can all figure out what is going on in such times of change.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

If your not ET-Man, ....... than you probably look too deeply into things.

... but I think your ET-Man.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I can assure you I am not ET_Man. I am curious as to his prophecy and information. So is a lot of people, look at his thread's page count.

But to keep this thread on track:

I think this may be one of the anomalies he spoke of: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: Trying to hide my secret identity obviously

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

So the measure of a man is defined by his Thread Page Count ???

Wasn't he the guy who claimed to be an alien or something and later recanted it ???

.... While I dont hate the guy, .... I still think he's a kid with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You put word into people's mouth with your assumptions. That offends me. I would rather this thread be dead than read your replies.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Perhaps ET_man has had the privelege of time travel or has contact with someone who has time traveled. You know somebody has done it. I wouldn't discount what he says. I just hope that on 10 11 11 its quick.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

You put word into people's mouth with your assumptions. That offends me. I would rather this thread be dead than read your replies.

I'm sure you would Et_Man......

Funny how your already an expert on him with a Two Week old account.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by 9Cib27

Wasn't he the guy who claimed to be an alien or something and later recanted it ???

.... While I dont hate the guy, .... I still think he's a kid with delusions of grandeur.

Turns out he's saying his prediction of a cataclysm to occur this year was only metaphorical all along. Despite him recommending food supplies and a safe location and saying billions of people will die etc etc.

Pretty sure nobody in that thread was under the impression his date was just meant to be "metaphorical". Amazing how the flock just buys the last minute change to his story, he's gotta be a hypnotist or something.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I found the idea that you can avoid it if you merge into another timeline very deceptive. So if anything happens, he was right. If nothing happens, he was right. What is this I don't even...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Nothing could be further from the truth. You need to read the spiritual/quantum truths with your heart and insight. His threads contain knowledge that is like the light shining. He and Sleeper/Lou Baldin share very similar information, but ET_MAN's is from a clearer understanding of the school, its more full, though I benefit from both.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
From the posts that have always stood out on threads regarding these matters, I can only say that as soon as the simple answers and simple truth is given, in this wonderfully complex holographic universe/school, that its simply LOVE that passes the test, many don't take kindly to this. This is what his threads are all about. And that there is a right and wrong answer on the tests as well, we're being graded and the words he used once to me, was that many don't want to know anything about accountability. So its making U-Turns, getting our lives in order, turning them into Love. Being patient, kind, tolerant, charitable, compassionate, gentle, not punitive or retaliating. Not allowing the hurts we receive to harden us or cause us to wish revenge or punishment, but always seeking, praying or working towards healing and reconcilliation with everyone. To walk away from the world, ego, fame, money, riches, popularity, and all of this are traps. That we can't just sweep things under the rug, for its all seen and noted.

We need to seek to have our weaknesses uncovered, and healed, and to truly love each other.

Whats underneath the illusion. Finding what is real. The other things, the balance some talk about, or oneness in which all paths are seen as equal and doable, are ways of rationalizing the accountability and real purpose behind this school.

Love & Light!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
As I was researching Wormwood and other info, I realized something both metaphorically and realistically. Wormwood, the star, is said to be the cleansing factor of the Bible's Revelations, in modern natural medicine Wormwood the plant kills and aids in removal of parasites inside the human body.

Of course the main side effect of wormwood in the use of killing parasites is it's intensely bitter taste. Which leads me to this from Revelations:nd the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Which I take as: "I will rid your body (Earth) of your parasites (Evil Doers, Satan's Men) though it shall be very bitter... (A large amount of death and destruction)

I think you're interpretation on the meaning of Wormwood is right on! I've never heard that interpretation so thank you for that.

I don't know this ET_Man and haven't read his threads so I can't talk to that. But as for the Jerusalem UFO there is absolutely no reason to believe it's real. It was just a few hoaxed YouTube videos. There was never any witnesses to step forward. Just anonymous videos manipulated with computers.

People shouldn't even start speculation that this child is anything other than an abandoned child.
edit on 19-2-2011 by goatfish because: typos

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting concept of "wormwood" and it fits with the goal of population reduction also.....except for the fact that a lot of government is parasitical (maybe they will reduce their own #s at the end, including police and military also, as depicting by the last mural at the Denver airport. Also re '27"; 2+7 = 9 and the sq rt of 9 = 3 (back to the 3s).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join