It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hypocrisy!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Like everyone else I hope, I'm thrilled for the people of Egypt. They have demonstrated something I've always believed, that no Man or Government can stand up to a united people.

I can't help but ponder the hypocrisy I'm seeing and in particular the hypocrisy coming from the Progressives and Obama.

As I listened to Obama today, I could not get out of my head how he mocked and criticized the Tea Party. Sicked his Hounds on them in the Media and generally treated them like dirt. Now he pretends to be the great leader fully supportive of the events in Egypt?

I see people here pretending the same after their vicious attacks on the Tea Party who were just peaceful people exercising their rights to be heard. Their detractors are all the worst kind of hypocrits.

We have seen lies and all manner of Partisan venom directed at the Tea Party, over and over again. Race Baiters in full force against them and every manner of lie or slander one can imagine from Sites like the Daily Kos and Soros backed venues.

Now Obama and anyone who engaged in this activity has the nerve to pretend to be happy about Egypt or pretend to support Free Speech or Free Assembly. WHAT A CROCK!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have noticed this as well and just have to laugh at it. If I give it too much thought, I would probably cry at how blatant they are in their speeches and the hypocrisy of it all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Whichever political group is in power uses these tactics.

If you are against them, you are the bad guy.

But if the exact same circumstance is repeated elsewhere unrelated to them, they take an opposite philosophical position.

This proves the foundations of their ideals are weak and compromised.

Strong idealism can remain consistent when applied to all types of different situations.

Just remember what our good friend Rahm Emanuel said "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Essentially they are vultures picking the carcass of any political event they can come across. Scavengers.

Sadly however, the majority of the population will be easily swayed by the TV's presentation of events, and will quickly flock to defend our Administration as beacons of liberty.

When in reality, our Legislative and Executive and Judicial branches are in the fast lane towards stripping us of most of these liberties.

Don't believe their pro-Freedom propaganda.
These are the same folks who want to take away our gun rights, take away your right to raise your children the way you choose, tax us to the poor house, etc etc.

I could go on forever about it, but you get the point.
edit on 11-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second that his erm, speech will cause O'bama to hesitate ONE NANOSECOND when he sees a chance to intervene in Egyptians affairs.

Peace Keeping Force?

Military Advisors?

Protecting "American Interests."

Anyone who wants to tell me that Progressives don't do such dastardly things....all I have to say is one word, and it rhymes with "Vietnam."

Hugs.

top topics

join