It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grail Hallows possible locations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was watching a T.V. show today about the Ark of the Covenant and I remember a book written about the Grail Hallows. Armageddon Conspiracy by Mike Hockney

1) Temple Mount, Jerusalem Temple Mount contains secret underground passageways that belonged to the original Temple of Solomon and survived the temple's destruction by the Babylonians in 586 BCE.

2) Treasury of the Church of Saint Mary of Zion, Axum, Ethiopia

Axum is Ethiopia's holiest city, and the Church of Saint Mary of Zion its holiest church. The Treasury, a separate building located just behind the church, was said to house the Ark of the Covenant, supposedly brought there by Menelik I, the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. (Menelik means 'son of the wise man', and the ancient kingdom of Sheba is believed to have incorporated Ethiopia.)

3) Chalice Well, Glastonbury, England

Legend says that Joseph of Arimathea was imprisoned after Jesus' death. When he was released, he fled from the Holy Land and took the Holy Grail to the safe haven of Glastonbury in England. He hid the Grail at the bottom of Chalice Well at the foot of Glastonbury Tor, a sacred mound overlooking the town of Glastonbury. The well's water is allegedly tinged red and reputed to have healing powers.

4) Schatzkammer (Imperial Treasury), Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria

The Schatzkammer houses the Imperial Regalia of the Holy Roman Empire; the European empire created by Charlemagne and dissolved centuries later by Napoleon Bonaparte.

5) Oak Island, Nova Scotia, Canada

A small, remote island off the east coast of Canada, practically uninhabited, and reputed to be the site of a vast, inaccessible buried treasure located at the bottom of a booby-trapped, intricately constructed 200-feet-deep vertical shaft known as the Money Pit. Originally, pirates were thought to have buried the treasure; Captain Kidd and Blackbeard being the most likely candidates. However, some experts have said pirates lacked the engineering skills to construct such a complex structure. Leonardo Da Vinci has been mentioned as a possible designer of the pit. Other theories claim that Freemasons or the Knights Templar created it. Following the forcible arrest of the Knights Templar in 1307, those leaders of the Order who managed to evade capture gave instructions for their treasure to be hidden from their enemies. It was removed by the ships of the Templar Fleet and vanished from history. Some accounts say it included the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant. Several experts believe the Templars discovered the Americas before Columbus, and that the Templar Fleet possibly went to North America to bury the treasure.

6) Rosslyn Chapel, Edinburgh, Scotland

Rosslyn chapel was built between 1446 and 1486 and is often described as the most mysterious Christian chapel in the world. Like Oak Island, Rosslyn is linked with the lost treasure of the Knights Templar, including the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant. Many Templars fled to Scotland in the years after 1307 because the Scottish king, Robert the Bruce, wasn't bound by the Papal edict to suppress the Templars because he had been excommunicated. Several experts believe the Templars regrouped in Scotland and eventually emerged in a new guise - the Freemasons. Informed speculation says that Freemasonry originated specifically at Rosslyn.

7) Hill of Tara, Republic of Ireland

Ancient Ireland's most sacred site where the High Kings of Ireland were crowned. Legend says that the Hebrew prophet Jeremiah brought the Ark of the Covenant to Ireland for safekeeping after the destruction of King Solomon's Temple, burying it somewhere on the Hill of Tara.

You can download the book for free here.

Also check out this site.

Can you see all the possibilities of where this supposedly 'sacred' items are hidden? The information provided is astounding, also those are real sites in the world. What if there really is a "secret history"? Those that are hidden from us to conceal something? What if the Knights Templar made stories like the legend of the Holy Grails to deceive the Catholic church and to pass on their 'secret religion'?

I can't know for sure but it is highly possible.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: 01100110111 0110001110 0110110001

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Glad the M is spreading truth.

no one

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe33

Yes I just hope somebody outside M reads this.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its my personal view that its under what was formerly King Solomons Temple. That might be what all the conflict between muslims, jews and christians over the area is all about.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Cool post OP. You never know

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

That MIGHT have something to do with it, but who knows right? Check out that link, I garuntee you that you will learn something.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes that might be the possibility, that can also explain the UFO at the Dome of Rock.

But there are more than just one 'sacred' item in the Grail Hallows:

The Ark of the Covenant (a possible WMD)

The Spear of Destiny (Spear of Longinus)

The Holy Grail (might be a cup or a dish where John the Baptist's head is placed after he is beheaded.)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I recently read it and was astounded at the ideas it contained. For a work of fiction it certainly made me think. I don't really know what to make of it, and that the site purports to be written by the founders of the original, benevolent illuminati is just strange. At worst, is very clever fiction, but one can't help getting the feeling there is more to it.

One guy on another thread we mentioned this site to totally freaked out, saying he needed to pray to God to erase everything he just read! Not a normal response to a work of fiction?! Also strange was that we were discussing the Voynich Manuscript, and this was where i mentioned that according to the Armageddon Conspiracy it was a coded version of the Cathar Bible, containing truths from Atlantis and other ancient knowledge. What was turning into a spirited thread has now been pulled/404'd.

Personally I think there may just be a lot of knowledge in this book, plus the strange background of the author and the group who put up the website only adds to the intrigue. So yes, understand where you are coming from OP, good post.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnSmith880

Those are fascinating ideas. However, the truth is altogether more terrifing and at the same time satisfing.

Take the red pill. Click on the link. Read the book.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumch
One guy on another thread we mentioned this site to totally freaked out, saying he needed to pray to God to erase everything he just read! Not a normal response to a work of fiction?! Also strange was that we were discussing the Voynich Manuscript, and this was where i mentioned that according to the Armageddon Conspiracy it was a coded version of the Cathar Bible, containing truths from Atlantis and other ancient knowledge. What was turning into a spirited thread has now been pulled/404'd.

Yes I must say the connections Mike Hockney made around all "shady organizations" i.e Illuminati, Knights Templar, Cathars, Pirates and everything else that can be considered "shady" is really great. Also as far as I know Mike Hockney is just a ghost writer for the Illuminati, and the Armageddon Conspiracy book supposedly is the closest to the Illuminati's secret.

And for the Guy that freaked out it's obvious that he is a dogmatic person who can't bear to look at the truth.

I also plan on making a thread about the AC book for people to debate on it.

Thanks for replying.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Good work Lateral

I assume you would be doing the same thing with the other 3 books authored under the psuendonym 'Mick Hockney.'

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

I'm afraid I won't be making threads soon regarding books by Mike Hockney, I'll have to re-read those two again.

Also I'm trying to re-learn everything again from scratch to have a better foundations for my thoughts. So I won't be doing any threads soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
ive actually attempted to track down the ''objects of power'' by reading holy books, legends and a whole variety of historical and religious sources. I believe that these objects do exist, but in a much different way that described as being ''godly'' These objects were simply misunderstood, but nethertheless hold great power.

several objects i have looked for.

ark of the covenant
the holy grail
spear of destiny
aaron's rod
moses's rod

(i have a list and a few pages of notes in my files somewhere, im going to look for them)

===========
EDIT
=-=========
found my research

other objects of significance
---------------------------------------

the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Thrice Great (considered a nomer for Enoch

The Pillow of Jacob

the Missing Capstone of the Great Pyramid

IVORY POMEGRANITE --- an object from solomans temple and is known in location today (debatable object)

----------------------------------------
other objects
----------------------------------------
the sword (most famously ''king arthur's sword''

Owners: Those Who Came Before, Perseus, King Arthur, Genghis Khan(T)*(!), Joan of Arc, Vlad "the Impaler" Dracula, Templars
edit on 28-2-2011 by bepreparedd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I live only 5mins from the Hill of Tara.. Its an amazing place they recently done a ground penetrating radar scan so If there is a big metal box not far from the mound of the hostages Id say the university of Galway now knows about it now.. As far as I’m aware very little excavation has been done over the years. Its a place of many secrets and stories.. Iv come across the website/book armageddonconspiracy and this thread completely by chance and unrelated in the last few days.. I think Ill spend a few hours walking around Tara 2moro.

join