It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary strange dream need help please???..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hi ats i wanted to share i dream i had lastnight was the first time ive ever had a dream like this, just to point out im not a religious person i do believe there is a god but that is as far as it goes i don't go to church or anything like that.. well here it is starts of weird at first and then gets scary well for me anyway.

part one:
me and my friend are driving in her car we went to make a right turn but the road is blocked so we go left we end up winding down a driveway where my friend spots a distraught woman with blood all over her hands and arms. she was acting crazy i told her to step on it but she was too frightend to drive so i said lock your door by then it was too late, the woman was acting very crazy trying to grab us my friend moved i was in the back seat and she grabbed me my hands and arms were covered in blood i was very frightend by this point somehow the woman is in the back seat of the car and im driving trying to get the attention of a police officer while the woman is atacking us from the back next minute im out of the car safe with the police and washing my arms in a strangers home

this is where it get scary and i still have not been able to shake this!.

part two:
after leaving the strangers house me and my partner were walking through the park and ended up with two other friends the scene changed and we were at this house having a good time when it turned out the owners were mormans(not really sure what their beliefs are os of yet) im pretty sure that's what the boy said they were) and they started attacking us saying we were evil and the tried blocking our car in we were trying to drive away they threw a huge crucifix on the top of the car the scene skipped again and we were in the lounge the guy was saying i have the devil in me was holding a crucifix shouting stuff which i can't remember what he was saying but i was moving around making scary noises pretty much being posessed it got really intense for a moment then i was looking up at him he asked if i was ok then told me to drink this liquid like stuff tasted like juice, and then i woke up after that

i don't know if this means anything as i tend to have weird dreams but i have NEVER! had a dream like this or anything to do with anything like this and it really freaked me out please if there are any experts here on dreams who could help me understand this dream your help would be greatly appreciated

P.S this is my first thread ever so go easy on me lol my spelling is appalling and grammer too i left school to early please don't judge..

thanks Karma
edit on 11-2-2011 by karmajayne because: spelling

edit on 11-2-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It all sounds like pretty normal dream stuff, if a little on the nightmarish side. I used to dream Freddy Krueger's wife was slicing me up.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lol now thats funny it's ok i didn't know if it meant anything or not just was so strange that i would dream that of all things guess thats why it struck me thanks anyway i hope i have no nightmare like that or this again

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I had a dream two years ago.
I was in a white room, there was a greasy, fat, old man, derelict. He was choking and getting his throat contraction slime in my face. He was so close to me and wouldn't stop gagging in my face.
I stabbed him through the trachea with a branch from an elm tree.

I woke up.

Two years later, in New York City I saw him on the subway. He had his hand in his pants on the train. He looked at me and gave me a wide grin.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds pretty normal for a young person. Religion has nothing to do with it. watching too much blood and gore on TV certainly does. Too darn much crap re vampires, werewolves and zombies. That is all good reason for bloody bad dreams.
Shrug it off and go on with real life wich is scarier than that dream by far.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

If this helps at all it's Mormons. Mormons don't use crosses which makes you connecting the two very odd in fact.

We all have the occasional dream that sticks with us, but they are dreams. Trying to place real meanings to a dream is a fools errand. Dreams seldom make sense.

Do you drink those so called Power Drinks full of stimulants? Lot's of Coffee? Anything else that would prevent you from reaching the point of deep sleep? I know if I foolishly have a couple of drinks with caffeine in at night, I am restless and have weird dreams that I recall when I wake up. The stimulant is the cause. The dreams make no sense and are meaningless.

Some think dreams have deep meanings. I don't. They are just meaningless collections of impressions from our lives. What we see, read, think or experience in our waking hours.

I suffered from Night Terrors as a child. The moment it was explained to me what was happening, it stopped and went away. My mind just needed to come to grips with the fact it was not real.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logan5782
I had a dream two years ago.
I was in a white room, there was a greasy, fat, old man, derelict. He was choking and getting his throat contraction slime in my face. He was so close to me and wouldn't stop gagging in my face.
I stabbed him through the trachea with a branch from an elm tree.

I woke up.

Two years later, in New York City I saw him on the subway. He had his hand in his pants on the train. He looked at me and gave me a wide grin.

wow now thats an interesting dream ive heard of other people meeting people in their dream before they meat in real life and it's strange that he reconized you too dreams can certinly be weird thats for sure i knew it was probbly nothing but wanted to share anyway thanks for the input guys

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

thanks that does help too it's probberly just stuff i see and read hear etc and yeah i wasn't sure why i had conected mormans since they don't use them but yet again dreams are very strange and seam to be a whole lot of unrealated events tied together but thanks anyway i know now it was just a dream and i will forget it soon anyway thanks for the input

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just want to say that sometimes dreams are irrelevant or maybe seem irrelevant but have a deeper meaning. Sometimes dreams are relevant to your life and you can learn things from your dreams symbolically. Maybe things that you are looking for answers for, or things that you need to take care of to become a better person. I believe we have angels and guides watching over us that can show us dreams sometimes. I've had a few dreams that would suggest that.

All I'm saying is that if people were telling you that you are evil, there might be some things in your life that you need to fix. Of course that is a very general statement considering that there are things in everyone's life that everyone needs to fix, but maybe in your case it is something big. Not necessarily something evil, it could be some kind of mental block you have going on that's keeping you from a more fulfilling life or something like that.

I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ok, this would be easier if I actually knew you as a person. I'm not claiming any gifts or whatever here ( I personally don't think I have any knack for this), but my friend says I'm good at it, so I'll give it a shot, maybe it means something to you. The most important thing you need to understand, that our dreams are personal, therefore, if what I say, doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't.

I think I understand, but like I said it would help if I knew you as a person. There is a person in your life whom you carry a lot of resentment towards (I think this person is female). Allowing the resentment to fester is actually opening you up to more darkness. You are also fighting the truth (trying to get away from the Mormons) (No I'm not Mormon, they simply symbolize truth and righteousness in your dream). You need to take a look at this person's life, try and understand them, why they are the way they are, to come to grips with how you feel about this person, basically walk a mile in their shoes. Doing this (the blood) will have a cleansing effect on your heart. Washing your hands in a stranger's house, is you walking a mile in this person's shoes, trying to see life through her eyes, which puts you in a stranger's house, her life meaning her house. You will cleanse your heart through this act (washing your hands).

I think the reason this dream scared you so much, is because you have opened yourself up to more darkness, and the message your subconscious is trying to give you, is that it's urgent, therefore, shock therapy via the subconscious mind.

Let me know if it helps, if it means anything at all, if not, well then maybe I'm only good at helping my friend with her dreams specifically, which would make more sense to me,
But let me know either way.

ETA, It could be that it's not resentment per say, but something that's weighing on your heart tainting it.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
sounds more like Catholics. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

thanks that makes sence to me aswell since i have alot of past issues i have yet to deal with had a rough childhood so maby it could have something to do with that as i wasn't me but it affected me very deeply if you get what im saying as i have not delt with these issues yet and im just turning 21 now and this all happend when i was 10-15 years do it's been awhile and it all still sits in my mind im not an evil person i have one of those infectious personalitys life of the party type of gal and i try to help other people but im no saint and i did somethings in the past that im not so proud of maby this is it's way of telling me that i have to deal with this eventully and not run away from it thanks for your reply smithjustinb

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm wondering what was happening in OP's life before OP had the dream. Our environment(s) and input affect us. A good scary 'scream dream' is easily inspired if you lend toward watching horror movies before bed.

Very important is what OP may have ate that could have triggered some infernal internal havoc. Years ago my wife and I actually caught on to this not-so-unusual occurrence. We referred to it as "Pizza Hallucination Nightmares". As the years went by and we could no longer tolerate Pepperoni this phenomena vanished.

I read that odors and fragrances introduced into a sleeping persons environment may affect their dreams. So if you get to sleep in a little while as your spouse gets ready for work perhaps you were affected by the smell of soap, hairspray, deodorant, fragrance, etcetera.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I say don't worry about a thing. A dream is just a dream, in another reality. You are in this reality so there is nothing to worry about it. If you're worried about anything, talk to a therapist!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pretty weird...didnt read all other posts but my advice to you would be get a journal. And write down everthing you can remember in your dreams, when you wake up. Do that for a week or two and then sit down and read your story.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
double post sorry

edit on 11-2-2011 by karmajayne because: double post

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fenix777

I think I understand, but like I said it would help if I knew you as a person. There is a person in your life whom you carry a lot of resentment towards (I think this person is female). Allowing the resentment to fester is actually opening you up to more darkness. You are also fighting the truth (trying to get away from the Mormons) (No I'm not Mormon, they simply symbolize truth and righteousness in your dream). You need to take a look at this person's life, try and understand them, why they are the way they are, to come to grips with how you feel about this person, basically walk a mile in their shoes. Doing this (the blood) will have a cleansing effect on your heart. Washing your hands in a stranger's house, is you walking a mile in this person's shoes, trying to see life through her eyes, which puts you in a stranger's house, her life meaning her house. You will cleanse your heart through this act (washing your hands).

ETA, It could be that it's not resentment per say, but something that's weighing on your heart tainting it.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

that makes alot of sence to me the woman who you are talking about is my mother you are spot on with this and maby not resentment but it weighs alot on my heart the strife i went through when i was younger had everything to do with her and what she had done and allthough we are still very close as i was her rock through this whole time she lost all her family and friends out of all her children i was the one who helped her through this but i guess i resent the fact she took away my childhood i grew up fast as i was having to deal with her problems for a long time now things are much better the stuff she was doing she is not doing now and has now got a degree and has sorted her life out but the repercussions of her actions still affects me and others still to this day although not as much as her i believe she got the ultimate punishment for her actions that she has to live with for the rest of her life but i havnt been able to let this go it still makes me cry it might be eaiser for you to understand if i went into detail on these issues but its not something i want to publicly announce which im sure you would understand but you have helped me understand i have an open mind and have been told that dreams can be subconcisly telling me thing but you really hit the nail on the head for me

star for you! keep up the good work and thank you for your reply im glad someone could help me as i felt this had some meaning as it was felt it was significant dream to me anyway

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow! Really? Ok cool, so maybe my friend is right, eh? I'm just glad I could help and of course I understand why you wouldn't want to make anything that personal public.

I just wanted to try to help you, because I know dreams can get stuck with you, and gnaw on you, when you experience it the way you did. I've had enough of them myself to know this. So I'm just glad I could help. Feel free to PM me if you ever feel like talking.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

i think i will take you up on that offer once i figure out how to do that??. still fresh to the site and trying hard to work on the spelling too hope you could understand me lol alot of this is the reason for me leaving school at 14 so thanks i see people get quite angry at the whole spelling situation..

but yes this dream had i big impact on me thats why i shared it. i am a big dreamer i have alot of vivid dreams just none like this before so im relly glad you came to help me it's much appricated i think i should start a journal like another member suggested in a previous post

also i think you are very good at what you can do you helped me and your friend so you probberly will help many more in the future keep up the work and thank you again

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's a pleasure, and yes, the other poster's idea of a dream diary, is a good one
I would do that too, if I could remember my dreams

Thanks for the compliment. You're sweet.

P.S. I sent you a U2U, so you don't have to go looking for it, once you have it, just bookmark where it is, so you can get back to it easily. You should get a little box popping up at the top of your screen. For now, I'm off to bed over here it's 1:40AM
ttys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join