It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here- and wow~ overwhelmed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hard tellin' Not knowin' Huh?
Story of my life......

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrgiclyHip

Ditto and double ditto...
But that's what makes life interesting.

Being omniscient would be such a bore...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thank you muchly~ I think soon i may just be able to actually email people on here

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes, you only need 20 posts. You can knock that over in no time!

By the way, you may have noticed that many members have various things in their signature line. Often, they include links to their threads and/or stories. (We have a special forum for short stories and another for collaborative writing.)

For example, links in my signature are to stories I've written and posted on ATS. The first one explains a lot about why I'm here.

Mike

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!
Here's one of the handiest threads I've found. Ideal for seasoned pro's (not me) and everyone else too!

A Guide to BBCode on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy hunting!
edit on 2/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome TrgiclyHip . There is lot's of good info on here but always check the source. Once you have been on here awhile you'll almost be able to tell within the first page of a post if it is true or not. You'll see sources and members who you will recognize as reliable or not. Have fun and beware of Blossom. By the way, The Hip Rules!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Not much musically gets past me

oh it doesn't huh ???
well did u see me perform
Great Balls of Fire at the
Welcome ET Party this
past week ??

oh and hello to TH.
welcome aboard.

just a side note,
don't drink the cool-aid.
It'll give ya the runs

Stick with the filtered un-fluoridated water

And if u need sumfin,
just give me a shout.

boon

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Welcome to the nut house, lol.

Lots of good people here, members and staff. Hope to see you post.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
pssshttt ur in my firehose stealing my intrests!

but anyway, if you havent you need to start reading up on acient astronauht, (Spelling, no spell check n drunk) I'm sure you will love it. I think a majority of atsers probally belive in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Awesome. Welcome aboard. Kinda the same reason I joined, except I've always had the fascination with the Unexplained since I was 12. Maybe it was the book (name escapes me right now, but it had a cover of alien footprints on sand) I borrowed from the school library that covered everything from Nessie, Thunderbirds, Kelpie, Bigfoot... Everything!! I read it to death. Anyway... Or maybe it was when I seen a figure outside my bedroom door, all led me to believe that there are some things in this World that are not entirely Black and White.

I have hunted various things here in Ireland to try and satisfy my own curiosity, some good, some bad, and at times terrifying. But that is why we are here to try and get answers. So good luck and take care.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Sounds like you would become very happy if you read the book Zhuan Falun linked into my signature below.

The book deals with questions like "why are we here and the meaning of human life", "why is it important to become a good person", how to open your third eye, how to develop your supernormal(inborn) powers etc etc. The book was a bestseller in China before the communists banned it(and Falun Dafa as a whole) in 1999(another reason to read it).

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Thanks for the info
I have been enjoying my time here and learning lots.

And yes, Hip Rule!!, Just found out yesterday that they are coming close enough for me to catch in concert, for the third time YAY

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Super thanks~ Checkin that out now

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks, Just wondering if you have some video footage to back up that claim to fame

Would love to see an ET concert, Lemme know

Thanks for extending your kindness

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Thanks, I feel at home in the nut-house
Nice and cozy

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Thank you for the welcome, My interests started with a book that I (permanantly) borrowed from the school library when I was 7, It was about Egypt and the pyramids and mummification, I read that book at least 100 times and when i finally moved on to other books they always fell with in the unexplainable realm of topics. I am finding this community so intriguing because of the numerous people who obviously devote so much of their time to figuring things out and making sense of mysteries. Glad to be here!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join