It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There are other books that may be helpful, before you buy any of the books it might be worthwhile to borrow them from a local library first, determine if they suit your needs then buy them:

Search library catalogs from libraries around the world:

WorldCat

Now the books

Understanding Space: An Introduction to Astronautics

An Introduction to the Mathematics and Methods of Astrodynamics

Cost Effective Space Mission Operations

Space Mission Analysis and Design

Fundamentals of Astrodynamics

Space Vehicle Design

Since I'm posting so many technical books, might as well throw in a good Sci-Fi book:

Divine Intervention

Heck it might even be made into a movie!

Spacecraft Structures and Mechanisms from Concept to Launch

Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students

The Space Environment: Implications for Spacecraft Design

Looks like much homework, but it is a small price to pay to see the potential moon towers up close.
edit on 7-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Better wording

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We can speed up the rover design phase, by searching online for "lunar rover designs":

Lunar Rover Design Google Search

Much of the work in designing a practical lunar rover has already been done:

Lunar Rover Standout

The article is a little old, so some of the references to data compression and technological limitations may be outdated but the analysis and the rover design may still be useful.

Here is another good basic rover design:

Good basic Lunar Rover

There are many many lunar rover designs on the internet many of them designed in mechatronics competitions. So to speed up the design process we should find the best and most practical lunar rover design that has won the most completions, analyze it, then build it.

The most difficult part of the moon tower mission is not the rover, rather getting the rover to moon in working order will be the most challenging. -- We should do some online research on lunar missions.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Though the lunar rover designs in the previous post may work, it is also useful to look at actual robotic designs from the United States and Russian space agencies:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We can learn from the 50 years of rover experience, we can determine what works and what doesn't. We can also look at how successful lunar rovers are designed.

It would be ideal if we could obtain the schematics of these rovers to help us design moon tower rovers, though we can improve their performance significantly with modern electronics. In any case we can reverse-engineer the rovers from the photographs, and fill in the details with radio communications devices from the ARRL and RC electronics and/or mechatronics. We might also have to fill in details regarding thermal, pressure, and temperature effects on materials - this is why the books listed in the previous post are helpful.

Next time I'll present research on how the United States and the Russian space agencies got the rovers on the moon. I'll see if I can find the details.

edit on 9-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Jackpot!! I think I found the goldmine of technical information we are looking for:

ntrs.nasa.gov...

The technical reports server contains technical information about many of NASA's missions. This is perfect because we can search for reports about every detail of lunar missions. I found the technical report for a low cost lunar lander:

ntrs.nasa.gov...

This includes an overview of the spaceflight maneuvers, though the report omits many details with enough searching we may be able to find it.

I found an older report for a lunar rover, with schematics:

ntrs.nasa.gov...

Great, now it just a matter of finding the correct technical reports
edit on 11-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Update

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It seems as if nature is helping the moon tower mission. On March 19, 45mins after sunset, the moon will be closer to earth than it been since 1992:

Supermoon

March 19 falls on a Saturday, so it's an ideal day to assemble your telescope and view the moon!!

I received Fred Stecklings book regarding "Alien Bases" on the moon:

Moon Base Book

Though I don't believe all photographs indicate the presence of artificial structures, some images do show indications of artificial structures. His book has lists of potential artificial structures on the moon, along with Latitude and Longitude coordinates.

I will be posting coordinates, so we can explore the moon before and after March 19 to search for potential landing sites.
edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Some of the photographs in Mr. Stecklings book can be found on a NASA website. One of the photographs with the best indications of an artificial object is the "Vitello" photograph:

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

This is directly from NASA's website, click on the photograph to see a larger image.

Now here is another "moon anomaly" indication supported by two websites:

Website 1: (look at the second image down):

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Website 2: Type in the coordinates 68 latitude, 168 longitude, into the "Show Point from Latitude - Longitude" box (same as the coordinates from the image in website 1) zoom in one click up, look a little to the Right, see it, hmm looks awfully familiar! Huge triangular anomaly in both photos from different missions, with different equipment??

itouchmap.com...

Maybe this could be a good landing site!!
edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Better wording

edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Correction

edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Grammar

edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More Specific Info

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the "supermoon", this will be an ideal time to view the moon with a good telescope, weather permitting. Before we begin it may be a good idea to review the concept of "transient lunar phenomena":

Changes on the moon's surface has been observed for hundreds if not thousands of years, many of the these changes cannot be reproduced or explained as natural phenomena:

en.wikipedia.org...

So as promised here are some areas of the moon that might show signs of ET activity:

One of the areas of the moon with the most "transient lunar phenomena" is the crater Aristarchus:

en.wikipedia.org...

Another good candidate is the Plato Crater:

en.wikipedia.org...

Anomalous events were observed in the Langreus Crater in 1992:

en.wikipedia.org...

There have been reports of changes on the moon taking place over a matter of days, that most likely cannot be explained by natural phenomena.

Interesting as these phenomena may be, they cannot give conclusive evidence of ET activity on the moon, since it could be explained as pareidolia, telescope issues, outgassing, lighting conditions, etc. The only real way to obtain conclusive proof is by sending a rover.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is much information on the internet about moon anomalies, some of the info is more speculative than others:

Here is a pretty informative website on moon anomalies:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As I have mentioned before, there have been reports of Apollo Astronauts communicating to Houston control regarding the presence of alien spacecraft and alien structures on the moon:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Now, back in 1969, during the Apollo 11 mission, hundreds of Ham operators supposedly heard Armstrong communicating to Houston control about alien structures on the moon:

Link

Some of these Ham operators may still be alive, and some may even have recorded the conversation, so maybe we can go find these Ham operators and determine if what this website says is accurate!! Heck we may even obtain copies of their recordings!!

Nasa has a webpage with many of Apollo 11 audio recordings:

www.nasa.gov...

We may be able to cross reference the time when the Ham operators supposedly heard the conversation with the audio recordings.

Currently NASA has the LRO satellite around the moon:

www.nasa.gov...

Much data!! Can we receive and decode the signal from the LRO ourselves??

Possibly:

www.googlelunarxprize.org...

but you may need a larger antenna to decode the signal at a high enough data rate, and more specific information about the LRO antennas.

So, If we can design and build the proper antenna, we may be able to obtain raw (as in received and decoded by our own equipment) data from the LRO!! This is one way to determine if the NASA data is accurate, and possibly see moon anomalies!!
edit on 19-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Fixed Link

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Another place to look for moon anomalies is the following:

pds-imaging.jpl.nasa.gov...

What we are counting on is just by the sheer amount of data, we might be able to see something that they may not have had the time to get around to.

The interface is quite complex, due to the different types of instruments, geometry, etc. So this might take some getting used to.
edit on 19-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Back in 1966 NASA sent the Lunar Orbiter 2 to photograph the moon to look for potential landing sites for Apollo:

en.wikipedia.org...

Around Nov 1966, newspapers around the country reported that the Lunar Orbiter 2 sent back images showing what appeared to be "spires" on the moon:

The Sun:

Moon Spires 1

The Milwaukee Sentinel:

Moon Spires 2

The St. Joseph Gazette:

Moon Spires 3

These "spires" of course will be "explained" away as natural phenomena:

Moon Spires 4

Moon Spires 5
edit on 21-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Better wording

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The links in the previous posting give strong indications that moon towers or "spires" do exist, the question then becomes are these spires of artificial or natural origin?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I believe it may be impossible if not very difficult to get accurate disclosure of human-ET interactions from many earthly governments. In a world where secrecy is possible, you can never be sure that you are getting the truth. Any "disclosure" will always be tainted with suspicion that governments are not completely accurate and in some cases are completely dishonest. SO, by building and launching these space probes you can get your own disclosure.

Maybe we should not just limit ourselves to the moon, there may be artificial structures on other planets as well. It may be a good idea to construct many space probes and space rovers and "flood" the solar system with robust probes.

These probes can be designed to survive under a variety of conditions and programmed to automatically detect when it is approaching a body and land on it. The probes should be designed to be durable enough so that if it does find some artificial structures, it can wait around for a sufficient period of time such that it will have a good probability of observing whoever or whatever may still be using those artificial structures. More importantly, if we are extremely lucky, not only will the probe observe the alien spacecraft, we may be able to maneuver the rover near to and possibly onto an alien spacecraft!!! We might get a glimpse of areas of the universe that no human has ever seen, as far as we know.

It may also be a good idea to design the probes so that they can communicate with each other and set up ad-hoc networks. This way probes can communicate to earth even if it isn't in the line of sight, also it makes communication with the probes more robust, since we can communicate with them through multiple channels.

It is critical that many people around the world launch probes, at different times. What we are counting on is that by the sheer number of probes it will be very difficult for skeptics to deny the existence of the potential moon towers when almost anyone can design and build their own probe and see the potential moon towers for themselves. Also, it will be very difficult for people to hoax videos when you can view the moon directly using your own probe, with your own antennas and equipment.

Just imagine hundreds of probes exploring the potential moon towers, hundreds of probes exploring other planets for artificial structures!!
edit on 27-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just to give everyone a glimpse of the resolution of the Palomar telescope, here is an image of the LCROSS 15 seconds after impact:

Palomar Moon Image

So it is highly probable that if the moon towers do exist we will be able to see them with telescopes of this caliber.

For more info on the Palomar telescope:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-3-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There are some great videos on youtube with some very interesting moon anomalies:

www.youtube.com...

What makes this video worthy of attention is that it provides url's, directly from NASA websites, for each of the images presented.

Here is another great video:

www.youtube.com...

Each day more and more evidence reinforces the idea that there may be alien objects on the moon.

Using a cutting edge technique that was discovered only 26 years ago and made public only about 12 years ago, I was able to extract NEW evidence for the existence of ET from old data sources. I will present that in my next posting.

Keep looking at the skies!!
edit on 1-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

edit on 1-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More Accurate Info

edit on 1-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More Info

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In order to best help moon anomaly enthusiasts to verify "artifacts" in moon images, it is a good idea to present some good image processing software.

All of the software I will present here is freeware:

Freeware Definition

There are many good quality freeware image viewers/editors:

Freeware Image Viewers

The ones I like to use are Irfanview and XnView, they are free to download, free to use, with no trials, and no restrictions.

Here is a comparison of image viewers:

Comparision of Image Viewers

People can use there programs to view moon images, as well as zoom in, enlarge, sharpen, enhance, etc images.

Some images, especially if you download them from the Planetary Image Atlas from JPL, may be nonstandard formats. For example I downloaded an image from the Planetary Image Atlas, in the .img format. Some image viewers might be able to successfully open the .img format, but many might not. So people may have to use a piece of software named NASAVIEW:

NASAVIEW

(It is the 19th line down)

This FREE software allows people to view .img formats and to save them in JPG or GIF formats.

If you are building or want to build your own moon probe, nearly all the software to design and test nearly every aspect of the probe is available online and in many cases is freeware:

Freeware Computer Algebra System:

Freeware CAS

The one I use is WxMaxima:

WxMaxima

Freeware Circuit Design

Freeware RF circuit design

Freeware Digital Logic Design

There exists software to analyze and design the guidance, navigation and control of autonomous systems in deep space, called AANTOOL, though it is difficult to find.

With all this software and information freely available all that is needed is the will to design, build, and test our own probes.

I'm working on presenting new methods to extract evidence from old sources, I'll will present that next time.
edit on 6-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

edit on 6-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More Links

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think I found the last piece of the puzzle, I realized that we needed software to simulate in detail the space mission to the moon. I was looking for something that could model the behavior of the moon probe as it makes it's way to the moon and how it will behave as it lands near the moon towers, here it is:

Space Mission Simulation

Great thing about it, it is freeware!! You can even recreate historic flights like Gemini, Apollo, Vostok, etc

Now we really have all the tools to make the moon tower mission possible!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some of the best evidence for "moon spires" is right in your own backyard, check out what looks to be a moon tower @ 5:08-5:20:

www.youtube.com...

Recorded with a 12" Meade with a CCD Camera.

You may want to view all of his videos:

tiny.cc...

Time to set up a good telescope and view what appear to be "moon towers". Everyday the evidence for moon towers grows stronger, now its time to build the moon probes and take a close look at what appear to be moon towers.

I'm working on presenting the new method to extract evidence, it takes a bit of work to present it correctly, it is highly dependent on multimedia.

edit on 8-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Tiny URL

edit on 8-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Grammar

edit on 8-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Now, for the big announcement, a method to extract new evidence from old data sources. Back around 1983 a therapist named David John Oates discovered Reverse Speech:

www.reversespeech.com...

Reverse speech is a technology that quite literally allows one to determine what someone is thinking, with nothing more than an audio recorder. Reversals, as Mr. Oates calls them, occur in regular everyday speech, the more emotional and more unguarded the more reversals. People can test this for themselves all one has to do is simply record oneself for an extended period of time and then listen to it in reverse, every once in a while you will hear some words or phrases very clearly, and much of the time you will clearly agree that you where thinking that during that portion of the recording.

What I find amazing is that little babies from as young as 4 months old, even before the learn to talk forwards, apparently can have clear reversals!!

Now people may think this is just a form of Pareidolia, but if strict guidelines are observed, one can obtain real substantive information about what another person is thinking:

www.reversespeech.com...

Well, how does this relate to moon towers? We can apply reverse speech to the multitude of interviews, radio shows, audio recordings of astronauts, former NASA employees, current NASA employees, people who claim to have seen a UFO, the list is endless. We can determine whether they are telling the truth or not. Logically speaking Reverse Speech cannot determine if they are telling the truth, but they can reveal if people are telling lies.

Here are some of my own reversals:

Back around 1968 the Apollo 8 mission flew around the moon, one of the astronauts said "Roger, please be informed there is a Santa Claus", this little phrase has fascinated UFO enthusiasts for nearly 50 years, why would an astronaut mention Santa Claus? Well I performed a reverse speech analysis and one can clearly hear "no aliens with her, no big deal", so during this portion of the trip no aliens where seen, the phrase "aliens with her" may refer to the moon.

Now an even more juicy reversal comes from former NASA employee Donna Hare:

www.youtube.com...

When I performed a reverse speech analysis one can clearly hear "anything else with it, UFO's uses it". This reversal occurred when she was talking about how NASA airbrushes UFO's out of photographs before selling them to the public.

Now for even more juice, the head honcho himself John David Oates performed a reverse speech analysis of the conference given by Col John Hayes to present the Air Force's version of the Roswell incident:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Many of the reversals indicate that the Air Force may not be giving us the whole story.

It may be advisable to be careful with Reverse Speech because you get to hear what people REALLY think. It is uncensored, unedited, raw, and sometimes shocking, Mr. Oates has even stated that some married couples actually divorced after hearing reverse speech analysis of each other.

Playing Jake Gyllenhall from source code, or Mulder from X-files is stressful and tiring. I don't want to sound paranoid, but earthly powers are at work and they are getting a little too close for comfort, I've got a day job to protect.

I am going to slow down the moon tower mission just a bit, the postings may come less frequent, but they will come I assure you.

Keep watching the skies!!!

edit on 15-4-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Additional Info

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm back!!

So much has happened since my last post!! This is great time to learn how to perform your own reverse speech analysis.

The first issue is to obtain a good audio editor, there are many excellent audio editor software packages, the one I use is a Audacity:

audacity.sourceforge.net...

Audacity is Freeware and it can record audio and save it to an mp3 file, it can record ANY sound played through your computer soundcard, though you may have to change some control panel settings on your computer:

wiki.audacityteam.org...

You may have to download and install the Lame Mp3 encoder in order to enable Audacity to save to an Mp3 File:

lame.sourceforge.net...

(It's FReeware Too!!)

It has many useful features, the feature we will use is the "reverse" feature under the "Effect" menu. But first, just how do we record audio using audacity, How do we find the audio?

There are many sources of audio, one of the easiest is Youtube. Youtube has many videos of interviews with Astronauts, audio from actual Apollo missions, etc. So simply go to youtube and find a video that you believe will yield useful reversals.

Another good source of audio are DVD documentaries about the Apollo Missions, Online News Broadcasts, Radio shows, Websites, almost anything that records audio can be used.

The question then becomes how can we record audio from youtube videos? Well if you read through and tested the "using the control panel" webpage above then, simply start up Audacity, start playing the youtube video and simply press record on Audacity and it should start recording the audio. Save the audio to an Mp3 file and begin the reverse speech analysis.

To reverse the entire audio track simply go to edit--->select----->all, then go to the Effects menu and click on "Reverse" and voila the entire audio track is reversed.

Simply press play and the entire reversed audio track should start playing, you will have to listen closely because much of the audio is unintelligible, but every once in a while you will hear a clear reversal, giving you insight into what people are actually thinking!!

I'm coming up with more and more ideas everyday, so be on the lookout!!
edit on 9-5-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Grammar

edit on 9-5-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Reorganized paragraphs

edit on 9-5-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More Info

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm Back again!!

In this report, we will explore the mass of the moon. The reason why is that some of the moon anomaly enthusiasts have claimed that the mass of the moon as reported by NASA is incorrect due to apparent discrepancies in calculation of the neutral point between the moon and the earth. In this regard I agree with NASA, if we are looking for the truth then we must admit it even when it hurts the case for moon anomalies.

The basic premise for questioning the currently accepted mass of the moon stems from a July 1969 Time article discussing the then recent Apollo mission to the moon:

www.time.com...

(Take a careful look at the date)

If you perform a search for 43,495 and read the sentence you will see that at 43,495 miles from the moon, the force of gravity of the earth and moon were equal and the space capsule began to "fall" towards the moon. Now we can use this information to calculate the mass of the moon by using Newton's laws to the space capsule:

Fgmoon = Fgearth ----> (GMm*Msc)/(x^2) = (GMe*Msc)/(Rem - x)^2, were

G = Gravitational Constant
Mm = Moon mass
Msc = Space Capsule Mass
Me = Earth mass
x = distance of space capsule from center of moon
R = distance between centers of earth and moon

If we cancel out Msc and G from both sides, let x = 69998417 meters (43,495 mi converted to meters), let R = 384403000 meters, and Me = 5.9742 x 10^24 kg (scientific notation). Now, solve for the mass of the moon (time to get out your algebra book) we get Mm = (Me*x^2)/(R - x)^2, plugging in all the numbers, Mm = 1.33 x 10^24 kg.

The "official" mass of the moon is 7.36 x 10^22 kg. The reason why this is a big deal, is because the escape velocity of a planet with a mass of 1.33 x 10^24 kg is high enough so that most of the molecules that could make up a breathable atmosphere would not have enough time to escape:

astronomy.nju.edu.cn...

Unfortunately the above calculation is incorrect:

We must remember that F = (GM1m2)/ (r^2) is a VECTOR relationship not just a scalar relationship, the above derivation assumed a straight line trajectory between the earth and the moon, also it ignored the motion of the earth relative to the moon which will change all the distances.

The correct way to calculate "neutral points" for the earth-moon system is more complicated:

www.merlyn.demon.co.uk...

The official name for "neutral points" are Lagrange Points.

Not to mention that the mass of the moon could be calculated without reference to "Lagrange Points" or NASA or Space Capsules, in fact the mass of the moon has been calculated before the 20th century!!.

For example here is a calculation of the mass of the moon in a physics textbook from 1850!!:

tiny.cc...

NASA did not exist at the time, heck we didn't even have heavier than air aircraft at the time!!

And to verify that google did not "alter" the book to make sure the numbers are in accord with modern measurements you can check out the book from your local library:

www.worldcat.org...

Next time we will explore some of the best evidence for moon bases and some possible reasons why the US government may be so against disclosure. Some of the ideas I present may have staggering implications, lets just say if the ideas are true will completely change our view of the world.
edit on 23-5-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Corrected equation

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join