It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As the last 8-16 have shown us, it appears as if the power elite manipulate most world events of any significance, their control even extends to small everyday things like the shirts people wear, when people rev their cars, honking horns to harass dissidents, etc.

It also appears that the power elite engage in ritual sacrifice, wars are started by, what is most likely false flag attacks, so as to kill people as a sacrifice, in return that part of the world will get influence over world culture, business, media, politics, energy, etc. Not to mention that they also seem to want to balance deaths. For every person that died in the middle east, American citizens would have to die here in the U.S. via Gangstalking, it like blood for blood.

Furthermore, it also appears that the more important the person who dies in a possible ritual sacrifice the more "average" people they get to kill. For example there is some evidence that Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed may have died as a sacrifice, in return the British Crown would get control over segments of the secret societies around the world and change the world culture, business, media, etc.

This cycle of sacrifice and control seems to have been going on for a long time. What if we apply this principle of ritual sacrifice to Jesus Christ? I don't necessarily believe he existed but, what if he was a hybrid, part human, part alien? Even if we take that he was the son of God seriously, and knowing what we know about the Old Testament "god", couldn't we interpret the crucifixion of Jesus as a sacrifice? Since, according to his believers, he was the son of "god", he was the most important being on earth. So if we mere mortal humans crucified Jesus, then wouldn't his death not only mean "god" would get to kill many humans he would get to kill many humans in the future?

Indeed, the death of Jesus, has resulted in nearly 2000 years of religous wars, inquisitions of all types, torture, and the extermination of entire cultures. Indeed "god" got his payback, on us.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I remember back in the late 90s early 2000s there was a widespread fascination with UFOs, Aliens, the paranormal. Then starting about 2011, when I started posting here on ATS, the organized stalking escalated. Nearly all the people I used to trust in the UFO field were found to be agents, and stalkers themselves, like Art Bell, his guests, and even his callers. It wasn't just Art Bell, at the time it seemed like EVERYONE was an agent, a spy, every talk show host, became a gangstalker, and nearly every caller to the talk shows also seemed to be an agent. I remember many people on the "old internet" turned against myself and others almost instantaneously indicating that they were agents all along. I remember how groups of people were shipped out of cities and moved into other cities.

This isn't the first time this has happened, in the early 50s when UFO sightings were widespread, "they" also began a campaign of organized stalking but, it was hidden behind the veil of routing out communists, then they had 20 years of supposed societal unrest, and then again in the 80s there was also hints of gangstalking, then the 90s and then again around 2008-2016. People are never supposed to talk about "the organized stalking system", instead they are to blame "society" and "human nature" for all our problems, when in reality, it the power elite that is the problem. People are given prescriptions to psychoactive drugs to cope with this system, all the time using depression as a cover.

The organized stalkers will be back in about 20 years, around 2036. The power elite will create or manipulate some world event to start "the conservative-religious cycle" again and once again they will harass Ufologists, eccentrics, artists, scientists, etc. They will spy on everyone and harass everyone and murder millions, they will use remote neural monitoring to steal your best ideas and give them hacks who work for the system and/or to police your thoughts. "They" view us as society's waste but, since they live breath, and think deception, in reality they are the waste.

So be careful, this period we are entering is just a cycle, and most people are simply playing a part, they are like actors. Don't trust anyone, especially those who came of age in 2000-2016.

I know the power elite can read this, and to them I say you aren't god or gods, I don't care how much money you have or how high up you are in your little secret societies, or if you are a Korean War Veteran fighting your way off of hold. All of your "powers" are purely technological, which means they can all be reverse engineered. Roar all you want but you are still little men and possibly little reptiles. Go lay an egg
edit on 3-11-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In regards to massive solar power, one the barriers to building a 40,000 square mile solar panel array in low population density, highly sunlit desert is cost and a complete transformation of the national energy infrastructure.

This can be mitigated by starting small, namely at the home. One of the problems I see with solar roofs is that for most home owners installing solar panels amounts to additional costs above the costs of mortgage and upkeep, furthermore it may entail substantial changes to the structure of the home, finally, it requires the owner to make the often substantial effort to install solar panels. In addition many solar panel installation companies have problems financing the solar installations, since they often have to loan money to the home owner.

To address these problems it will be far easier if homes are built with solar panels on the roof in the first place.

Here is an analogy to help clarify the issue. Just imagine buying a home that does not have any electrical wiring, no outlets, and no breaker box. There are power lines running close to your home and there are companies that can not only connect you to the power lines but, also wire your house. Just imagine wiring a house that is already completely built, for electricity -- it is quite an undertaking. The owner would have to pay for every piece of wire, every outlet, every breaker box, etc. The business would have to run wire inside of walls, possibly drill through wall supports, install at least one outlet in every room, it may require crawling in the attic, or in the crawlspace, it would require time and money.

Yet, since electrical wiring, outlet boxes, breaker boxes, etc are installed as the house is being built it is less expensive, easier, and efficient. The businesses that install the wiring are paid by the companies that construct the houses and/or the workers who help to the build the houses, also know how to install the wiring, so there are less problems in financing. Eventually all parties who helped construct the house are paid by a bank of some type who in turn is paid by the owner. The owner has to pay only one bill for the entire structure of the house, the mortgage, the price for wiring the house, for plumbing the house, etc is all included indirectly in that one mortgage payment.

The buyer does not have to make the effort to install the wiring, nor does the buyer have to incur additional expenses.

The lesson is that it would be less expensive, easier, and more efficient if solar panels, storage batteries, power control units, etc were installed as the house was being built. Since most houses are built as a part of a community of houses, all solar panels, batteries, power control units, etc would be bought in large quantities, thereby allowing the economy of scale to take effect and lower the price of each individual panel, battery, control unit, etc. It would even more efficient if all contractors or workers building the house also know how to install solar panels along with storage batteries, power control units, etc.

Solar panels on the roof should, one day, be seen as a necessity like electrical wiring or plumbing. Prospective buyers would assume the house has solar panels, just like prospective buyers of most homes assume it has electrical wiring and plumbing. There would be less problems in financing the solar panel installation, since all parties involved in building the house are paid by a bank, business, corporation, etc. Finally the cost of the solar panel installation would only result in an incremental increase in the mortgage payment, as opposed to being a completely separate loan. In this manner the home owner would have to only pay one bill, the mortgage which indirectly would pay for the solar panels.

Also solar panels do not have to be restricted to the roof, solar panels could and should also be installed on the outside vertical walls of the house, thereby making the entire exterior surface of the house into a solar collector.

In certain ares of the U.S. there would be sufficient energy generated during the day such that it would leave enough energy to meet all energy needs at night. Houses, in these areas, could store this additional energy in the form of hydrogen. Large hydrogen tanks could be built in the attic, basement, yard, etc along with a water splitting plant using municipal water. The water splitting system could be closed so that no additional costs are incurred from using municipal water supplies. Excess energy generated during the day could be stored as hydrogen for use at night.

In fact in these areas houses could be completely independent. Electricity would be provided by the sun, which could meet all energy needs if all the appliances in the house are electric. Even water could be supplied if the electrical energy is used to extract water from the air using an atmospheric water generator:

en.wikipedia.org...

Since the electricity used to operate the atmospheric water generator comes from solar power it will have a smaller Carbon Footprint! Atmospheric water generators are available for purchase online:

AquaBoy Atmospheric Water Generator

Large water tanks could store water for use in water heaters. To make these atmospheric water generators as efficient as possible they could also be built into the house, so that air from the exterior or interior, of the house could be used to extract water. During times when the air exterior to the house is warmer, the AWG would use exterior air. When the air inside the house is warmer the AWG would use interior air, or it could use a mix of the two whatever results in the most amount of water for the least amount of energy used.

Home owners in these areas could live a comfortable life with a significantly smaller carbon footprint.
edit on 29America/ChicagoTuesday2016pTue, 29 Nov 2016 13:22:26 -0600pm302016Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:22:26 -0600 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The efficiency of atmospheric water generators varies with several main factors, among them are the humidity in the air, the temperature of the air, possibly the air pressure, etc. According to the wikipedia article most AWG are not as efficient in extracting water when the air temperature falls below 18.3 Degrees C or 65 Degrees F and/or the relative humidity is below 30%.

This may present several difficulties in extracting water from the atmosphere. This issue could be mitigated by storing excess water generated by the AWG, in storage tanks for use when the atmospheric conditions are not conducive to efficient water extraction.

There is yet another approach to water generation and/or conservation. The basic idea is that, for the most part, the water we used is conserved. For example the water we drink is stored in our bodies, some of it evaporates from skin, and the excess is expelled as liquid and/or in solid waste. If we collected all the water expelled from our bodies, then we would not need water from outside sources, it would be a closed system. Energy would still have to used to clean the waste water and to reclaim the water from the air.

Hence, if we collected all the water a typical house uses, for example the water we use in our toilets, to take showers, to wash dishes, all the water expelled as liquid or in solid waste and all the water that evaporated from our skin we wouldn't have to generate any new water.

So, it would be more efficient if each home collected all waste water and broke down all solids in the waste water so there would no solids above a certain size. Afterwards, we could process the waste water in the water splitter used to store excess solar energy as hydrogen. When the hydrogen is then recombined with oxygen to produce electricity, the clean water produced could then be used in the home.

Since most homes are not hermetically sealed, it would be very difficult to reclaim all water that evaporates from our skin, not to mention that when we go outside our homes, we may expel water and water will evaporate from our skin in places were we cannot reclaim the water. So we may still need an Atmospheric water generator, though it would only need to produce much less water.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It appears as Arizona's top utility regulator want's to raise the states renewable energy target by 30% by 2030:

kjzz.org...

Of course there would be disagreements, some think we should consider other alternatives like nuclear.

Nuclear could be an option, though it has it's drawbacks. The amount of solar energy that falls on the state of Arizona Alone could supply ALL the energy needs of the United States. In the city of Yuma Arizona it is said that the sun shines 90% of the daylight hours, possibly making it the sunniest place on earth! Though we should look at the data collected by the national climate data center in order to verify the accuracy of the statement:

en.wikipedia.org...

(as a fun fact, Yuma High School is the proud home of the Criminals!)

Some may think there may not be enough to supply peak power, due variability of the weather but, if the solar panel array is made large enough, it could easily meet all demands even at peak.

Not to mention that there are new technologies available to alter local and national weather patterns, this technology is used everyday. This technology could be employed to slow down or alter peak demand.
edit on 05America/ChicagoMonday2016pMon, 05 Dec 2016 11:25:58 -0600am312016Mon, 05 Dec 2016 11:25:58 -0600 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Often when trying to explain the extent of organized stalking to people who may not be informed, there is often a level of incredulity. This could that they themselves are part of the system and it is their job to be incredulous to such things, and/or it would simply appear to be beyond the realm of possibility to those unacquainted with the organized stalking system.

Here is a case in point. Many if not most targeted individuals report that "they system" can not only see what they are doing, hear what they are saying or listening to but, they can also read thoughts, in nearly all places and nearly at all times. To most this would seem impossible but, actually there are indications that such systems exist.

My father was an immigration adjudications officer for the United States between the years of 2003-2012 or there abouts. As an adjudications officer they are the ones who reviewed the case files of citizenship applicants. As such they often had to investigate the background of applicants. There was one computer program, that they nearly always mentioned. They never mentioned it by name but, the claim is that by using this program an officer could look up almost anything about anyone.

In fact during the training session, adjudication officers were encouraged to use the program to look up information about someone they knew, except the president. Well one trainee typed in the presidents name and in a couple of minutes the entire building, office, and the trainee was surrounded by secret agents of every type.

From what my father has told me, they can look up ANYTHING about anyone,books your borrowed, people you dated, cars your drove, jobs you had, grades in every level of school, income, music you listen to, movies you watched, emails, etc. This could also include conversations, my impression is that this system was very extensive.

My question is, how do "they" obtain all this information?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I do see in my own personal life and in the public that the Organized stalking system is decreasing in intensity. Those who participated and benefited from the organized stalking system may think that they have escaped most of the consequences of their actions, they may think they are safe but, they are not safe!

As I have described in my previous posting, the surveillance system is quite extensive, some government officials have access to software programs that can look up almost anything about anyone, so this must also apply to people who participated in organized stalking. Hence, there is a record of nearly everything that people who participated in organized stalking said, did, thought, and spoke. I would assume this would also include records of their participation in illegal entries, noise campaigns, their participation in street theater, their use of directed energy weapons and Voice to Skull technologies, etc. We can also identify former stalkers and determine where they currently reside.

Furthermore, there are records of everything the victims experienced as well! There are records of the decline of the victims mental health, records of the victims experience with directed energy weapons, there are records of the effects of noise campaigns, and there may even be records of the victims institutionalization, incarceration, decline into homelessness, and/or suicide.

Finally, we can match the two records and can prove in a court of law that organized stalking does exist and possibly bring the stalkers to justice.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have recently discovered a once popular radio talk show with a focus on the paranormal, The Open Minds Show with Host Bill Jenkins:

Bill Jenkins Open Minds

Looking at the dates and taking note of some of the references on the show, it appears as if these shows were first broadcast in the early 1980s around 1983-84 on LA Radio Station KABC. It also appears as if Art Bell borrowed some of the vocal styling from Bill Jenkins, all chilled out.

I believe another ATS member also posted about Bill Jenkins:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was listening to one of Jenkins' shows where the guest was discussing a person named Royal Rife:

Rife Wikipedia Entry

Rife Supporters Website

According to mainstream medical science the guy is complete and utter quack from every atom/electron of his DNA to his entire work, apparently he has nothing substantial to offer. Well we might have to think again.

On the Royal Rife show the guest mentioned that Rife invented an optical microscope that could magnify an object 10,000 times, this is well beyond the angular resolution limits set by visible light:

Angular Resolution Limit

The guest mentioned on the show that Rife used crystals to change the light and I immediately thought of upconversion.

One of the major factors that limits the angular resolution of an optical microscope are the frequencies of light used to observe the specimen. The frequencies of light that could be used in an optical microscope are limited by the spectral sensitivity of most human eyes:

Spectral Sensitivity

So, if we take the frequencies of light in the band of the spectral sensitivity of the human eye and upconvert the light using optics:

Upconversion

Shine the light through the specimen, and then downconvert the light back into optical frequencies, we should then be able to "resolve" objects of much smaller angular resolution than is presently attainable in typical optical microscopes. The reason for this is because the light used has much smaller wavelengths hence the angular resolution limits would also be smaller.

This process could be made even more efficient, instead of upconverting light, we could simply generate light at a range of higher frequencies and shine it through the specimen, and instead of downconverting light we could instead use a CCD sensor specifically designed so that it's frequency response falls within the range of the light used, with low noise and distortion. Then a computer can perform the downconversion using software, which could give the researcher more control of how to view the specimen.

Some may say, why is this such a "big deal" we have electron microscopes with a magnification of 10,000,000x:

Electron Microscopes

They can resolve objects as small as 10 picometers.

Well, there are problems with the electron microscope, it can only operate in a near vacuum, electrons can't travel too far in typical atmospheric air pressures. This may not be critical when viewing non-biological materials but, it is a fundamental limitation in biology. Much of the time biological specimens must be frozen in order to be viewed in an electron microscope. This often ends up killing the specimen, furthermore an electron microscope can resolve the surface and possibly a few layers below. In essence electron microscopes cannot view live biological samples.

If an optical microscope based on Rife upconversion can be built and can be made to work effectively, then it may be possible to view live biological specimens at much higher resolution. It may be possible to view the action of viruses, since they are, on average, 1/100 the size of bacterium.
edit on 9-1-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was thinking once again about the higher-frequency microscope and then about the type of optics that would be required to focus the light onto a specimen. The question is can the lenses used in a typical visible light microscope be used at frequencies of light outside the visible spectrum? Often materials are transparent to certain wavelengths but not to others.

This led to the question as to how X-rays are focused onto film. X-rays are light waves or photons that have a frequency even higher than UV. Apparently X-rays are difficult to focus because they tend to be absorbed by the lenses. X-rays photons carry sufficient energy to be absorbed by the atoms in the lens and be re-emitted at lower frequencies and/or to create particles in the lens. So focusing X-rays is a challenge:

X-Ray Optics

The article also makes mention of an X-ray microscope:

X-Ray Microscope

With resolution between that of an optical microscope and an electron microscope, yet with the advantage of being able to view living samples. So why isn't this given more publicity? In addition, why isn't it possible to view the action of viruses and other pathogens?

After looking a little on the internet, I found that the limitation of X-ray microscopes depends on the amount of biological damage that a specimen can sustain. The problem with X-rays is that they have a tendency to damage living tissue, so by focusing X-rays on a small object it may have the effect of damaging it, thereby changing it.

X-ray Diffraction Microscope

(read the 8th paragraph)

By using a UV microscope it maybe be possible to view living biological samples with damaging them too much, thereby allowing us to view the action of many pathogens.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Some may say that massive solar power is not feasible, that it would require the expenditure of fossil fuels, and the mining, refining and processing of raw materials.

This is partially true, since the infrastructure to build and transport the solar panels uses, for the most part, fossil fuels. Though, unlike oil or other fossil fuels, the amount of solar energy available in highly sunlit, low population density land with low precipitation, in the U.S. is nearly 30-40 times the total amount of energy used in the U.S.

The transfer over to massive solar, or a combination of solar, wind, nuclear, and other will require increased use of fossil fuels and raw materials INITIALLY.

As time progresses the sources of energy by which to operate the infrastructure that can mine, transport, and process all raw materials and to operate an economy in general, will gradually change from fossil fuels to massive solar, wind, nuclear, etc. Eventually there will be a tipping point, where the infrastructure will grow large enough so that the energy provided by non-fossil fuels will surpass the energy provided by fossil fuels.

After that point the U.S. will eventually become energy independent, it will no longer need to continually search, drill, frack, or process rock for oil. Also unlike fossil fuels, solar power (barring any drastic changes to the atmosphere or the sun) has a projected lifetime of 4.5 BILLION years.

The storage of solar energy can be accomplished by the use of water splitting plants, spread across the coasts of the U.S. Excess energy produced during the day can be stored in the form of Hydrogen for use at night.

Hydrogen could also be used as a transportation fuel, for cars, trucks, SUVs, trains, 18 wheelers, etc. It may also be beneficial to consider transporting most goods in the continental U.S. by rail, since it would be easier to electrify. Though, the need for metals to create wire for electrical transmission can be drastically reduced if hydrogen replaced oil as our main transportation fuel. Not to mention that it would impact driving habits minimally.

Finally, there will come a time where there no longer be a need to continually increase production of raw materials to build the solar panels, turbines, or nuclear plants, eventually it will (hopefully) reach an equilibrium. We would only need to mine, and refine enough raw materials to maintain the infrastructure and if instead of using newly refined metals we recycle old aging components, we can further reduce our need to continually increase the production of raw materials.

The focus should be on reusing or reconditioning aging components as opposed to always using new components. Metals can be recycled, minerals can be extracted from aging components, chemicals can be processed. It may also be beneficial to design components, from the beginning, so as to be durable, to have a reduced dependence on non reusable components that wear out, and to have lifetime long enough so as to decrease the need for continuous maintenance.

It is true that solar panels have a limited lifetime, as they age the electrical output decreases, and that toxic chemicals are used in their construction. These are technical challenges as opposed to fundamental limitations. Fossil fuels are finite in a human lifetime scale (a couple of decades or century at most) and once used cannot be used again, solar power is finite on a Planetary Scale (a couple of BILLION years) and during that time can be used over and over again.

With advances in material sciences and manufacturing processes solar panel lifetimes and energy output can be extended so that eventually one solar panel will produce enough energy so as to offset the energy spent creating it, not to mention that the energy "debt" does not have to be shouldered by one solar panel but by others as well. Also, unlike fossil fuels, a massive solar panel array would produce all the energy needed by the U.S. every second. This means that only a small portion of the massive solar panel array would be used to create new solar panels. Solar panels could be constructed to be resistant to wear, have a long life, minimize the use of toxic chemicals, and to use the least amount of energy possible.

Also, old solar panels can be recycled, metals can be extracted, minerals can be reprocessed, to create new solar panels. The entire process from creation to recycle should be made as energy efficient as possible. Toxic chemicals can be reprocessed, reused, or neutralized before expelling them to the environment.

There are feasible responses to nearly every objection against massive solar, wind, nuclear, etc. We just need the courage to create a future we want and let go of a past we would rather forget.
edit on 31-1-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There is yet another way to harness massive solar power. We can build pipes with a liquid inside, and mirrors to reflect and focus the sun onto the pipe, the liquid will boil and eventually raise the pressure high enough to operate a turbine. The only moving parts would be the turbine and control valves. The lifetime of high quality glass (or some other material) mirrors and metal pipes is quite long.

There are answers to our energy needs we just need to look/create them.

On our current trajectory we can get the U.S. off of foreign oil only temporarily, if we go to massive solar/wind/nuclear, etc, we can get off of foreign oil for the next 4.5 billion years.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Today (2/1/2017) I had the opportunity to speak with an expert on energy policy and I proposed to him the idea of covering 20,000 square miles of highly sunlit, low population density, low precipitation desert with solar panels.

Eventually the concept of energy storage for use at night arose and I proposed we split water into oxygen and hydrogen, we then store the hydrogen and then run the hydrogen through massive fuel cells for electrical power at night. The energy policy expert then stated that it is difficult to store the hydrogen since the molecule is so small and energy density is low. Then, he mentioned something better, pumped hydroelectric storage.

This is actually a good idea, instead of splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen, we can build large reservoirs near the U.S. coasts and pump saltwater from the coast into the reservoirs during the day using solar power and then drain the reservoirs at night to produce electric power.

This is a much easier way to store water energy than hydrogen tanks or batteries, though extensive analysis would have to be performed to determine just how many gallons of water, and at what height, would have to be pumped and stored to provide sufficient energy at night.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My response to this issue may be tardy but, it is still worth discussing, and that is the issue of the Flint drinking or non-drinking water.

en.wikipedia.org...

This issue is still ongoing, though by now I believe (from what I can glean from youtube comments) that the city has changed over to a cleaner water source.

I became interested in this news story after my own experience with "drinking water" here in Phoenix, AZ. Some people who relocated to Phoenix from other areas notice that the water is very "hard" meaning contains a high level of minerals and tastes "different" to say the least.

I often used to joke that one day you'll turn on the tap and a puff of dust will come out, people will tell you "just add water"!!

Jokes aside, it was quite challenging to purify the water sufficiently so as to make it taste like water from other areas. I found that reverse osmosis purified the water to the point that it tasted like water from other areas, though it was inconvenient to always lug around 3 5 gallon plastic water containers to get "penguin water":

glacierwater.com...

Reverse osmosis is one way for the residents of Flint to purify their water. Though I finally found another way.

I bought an electric home water distillation unit:

www.ebay.com...

Water distillers, as I found out, are useful for removing most substances with a boiling temperature above that of water, though are not so effective for removing most substances with a boiling temperature close or below that of water.

The water distiller did remove most if not all the minerals in the water but, the processed water had a bitter taste. As I researched on the internet I found that Volatile Organic Contaminants (VOCs) in the water often times have boiling temperatures below that of water, so that the water vapor in the cooling unit also contains VOC vapor and is condensed along with the water.

I found that passing the distiller water through a Britta Filter removed the bitter taste completely and now it tastes nearly perfect.

So, the residents of Flint may consider buying a Water Distiller, which will kill most pathogens in the water, and remove most heavy metals. Though they may have to pass the water through one or several Britta filter stages to render it drinkable.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that the intensity of organized stalking varies day to day. It could be a strategy to keep people in a continuous state of anxiety but, it seems to be correlated or caused by posting on the Internet, opinions expressed in the privacy of my own residence, and/or opinions expressed in conversation in public.

I do notice an increase in the elements of organized stalking, atmospheric aerosol injection (chemtrails), remote neural monitoring, chronovision, and an increase in Internet and email harassment whenever I post on youtube or on ATS regarding the history of and my experience with organized stalking and/or if I espouse an opinion critical of some elements of rural culture, like cowboys, a little bit of that "good ole boy" southern culture, or even if affect a southern accent (like Coach Red Beaulieu from the waterboy) in the privacy of my own residence!!!

Those responsible for organized stalking behave in many ways like Coach Red Beaulieu, and they're giving me the "brain pain" and they always threaten (in an indirect way) that things may get "awfully, awfully, physical".

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Since we are on the topic of movies, I've decided to present several movies that deal with aspects of Organized Stalking:

1. Control Factor - 2003:

Desciption:

Control Factor

Download:

archive.org...

This movie depicts some aspects of organized stalking with a fair amount of accuracy. For example Voice to Skull technology, ELF Brain Wave manipulation technology, remote neural monitoring (though it did not depict the ability to decipher thoughts and images), street theater, his "wife" actually was an employee working for "the agency", and the use of a weapon capable of inducing heart attacks from a distance.

2. Sleeptight -2012:

Sleep Tight

Trailer:

youtu.be...

This movie also depicted elements of organized stalking with a particular focus on illegal entries and vicious psychological manipulation, rather that on technology. Some of the story elements are eerily reminiscent of the counter-surveillance accounts as told by Dr. John Hall and other organized stalking victims. For example illegal entries, tampering of food products, planting insect larvae so as to lead to infestation, drugging with formaldehyde followed by sexual activity, let's just say the stalker was carrying on an intimate relationship with a woman without her knowledge. He found meaning in making others unhappy.

This movie, I believe, conveys the vicious animus that drives organized stalking better than any other film I've seen. At the end the stalker won, he found a way to "wipe the smile" off a woman's face permanently.

3. Colossal - 2016:

Colossal

Trailer:

youtu.be...

I haven't seen the movie yet, though the premise also alludes to elements of organized stalking. Often times victims of organized stalking claim that entire news stories are created simply to harass them, it can be a shooting, a storm, or even an earthquake. This may sound incredible but, it isn't too far from the truth.
edit on 2-2-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have recently received a petition regarding what is effectively known as "organized stalking":

"PETITION TO CONGRESS TO DEMAND INVESTIGATION OF FBI ASSASSINATION AND WIRETAPPING OF AMERICAN CITIZENS"

www.petition2congress.com...

I have signed this petition and I would strongly suggest all those who are truly concerned about the widespread, murderous, and torturous program of organized stalking to sign this petition.

In addition I have found several targeted individuals who also are trustworthy and have a significant online presence:

The first person is Dr. Katherine Horton:

www.youtube.com...

She is a former particle physicist from CERN and recorded many informative videos regarding her own organized stalking and organized stalking in general.

The second person is Ella Free:

www.youtube.com...

She hosts an online call in talk show that often covers the topic of organized stalking.

The third person is Ramola D.

everydayconcerned.net...

She operates a website primarly dedicated to exposing her own organized stalking and fighting against the organized stalking program as a whole. I have posted links to my two youtube videos on her comments section.

Just in case you haven't seen my videos here are some links:

Video 1:
youtu.be...

Video 2:
youtu.be...

In addition I just recently viewed a video where a person maneuvered a drone underground, this can be used both as offensive and defensive weapon. Those involved in the organized stalking program will try to use drones as a safe way to investigate underground bunkers and caves. Those drones can easily be dealt with if you install wire mesh across the main entrances or a fence. Also, don't just install mesh on just the entrance but at several levels throughout, that way they can't use electromagnetic waves of any type to map out the rest of the underground structure.

Yet, drones can also be used by targeted individuals as well, to detect if any other drones have entered the entrance to the underground structure.

The primary use of these drones is to investigate structures before sending in human troops so as to minimize casualties. Since it is very easy to trap people underground, they would want to investigate it thoroughly before going inside and removing the targeted individual. They would also use these drones in buildings so that they can try to find the people, weapons, positions, etc. So be careful in constructing any underground bunker, keep their drones out.
edit on 22-3-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It is becoming more and more apparent that much of what has been portrayed as accurate on the mainstream media may not be so. About 10 years ago I too was skeptical of many conspiracy theories, mostly because many of the theories that were allowed to be publicized in the mainstream media were either quite weak, in terms of evidence and/or due to inconsistencies in their fundamental assumptions or tenets and/or were "framed" in such a manner to make them appear as if they had little or weak evidence and were inconsistent.

Yet, when I began watching the documentaries they produced, and the arguments they presented little by little I too was convinced. It began with the documentary about AIDS produced by Gary Null. I was quite skeptical and yet, they made some good arguments and brought up valid points.

Recently I began watching documentaries regarding supposed cures for cancer.

I too was skeptical, after watching so many late night infomercials usually some guy trying to sell a book with a provocative title, saying that his book will tell you how to cure cancer, which I thought was akin to modern day quackery. Also the daytime infomercials, usually with a pleading and earnest woman, claiming that their book will tell you how to cure cancer along with their vitamin supplements. I often used to think that the only disease they will cure are their lack of funds in their bank accounts.

Yet, as I dug further I found that there may be some scientific basis behind their claims.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

one in particular stands out:

youtu.be...

The documentary basically presented the Gerson Therapy to cure cancer. It is interesting that the host of the documentary went to Fukushima to meet with two doctors one of which developed cancer (Dr. Yoshihiko Hoshino). Dr. Yoshihiko claims he went on the Gerson Therapy to treat his Colon Cancer that Metastasized to his liver and that he is now cured (or at least whenever the documentary was produced) . The testimony is quite believable considering that the doctor studies cancer, keep meticulous records, and would know of many of the more mainstream therapies available. Though, we have to honest this is just one testimony, skeptics may claim that this doctor was just lucky enough to have a cancer that would by itself go into remission. What is also interesting is that Fukushima has been the site of a major nuclear power plant disaster:

en.wikipedia.org...

Is there any connection?

Furthermore, at another hospital they showed a list of 50 patients that were supposedly cured with the Gerson Therapy.

Yet another fact that most of these documentaries brought to light is that the mainstream medical science has a difficult time treating cancer especially at later stages. The three main treatments are surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. Yet despite all this, depending at what stage the cancer was found, the cancer returns. Much of the time the mainstream therapies are only temporary effective, with about 10% survival rate after a certain number of years.

These alternative therapies posit that many cancers are caused by a vitamin deficiency, like scruvy.

What is needed is a good double blind, randomized, with good statistics, study. The advocates of these therapies need to quantify and specify as rigorously as possible what percent of people treated with this therapy go into remission, what types of cancers, what stages and every other known variable. Sometimes I hear testimony of people claiming they were cured though, they present little evidence. Good evidence would be names of doctors that diagnosed the patient, address of the hospital were the doctor resides, medical charts, security video of the patient going into the hospital and meeting with the doctor on certain dates and times, possible video of CT and other types of scans with dates and times, video of the medical charts being filled out, electronically, basically every possible method to check that the person is the same person who went to the doctor, the same person who got the diagnosis, the same person that went into the CT scan machine, and the same person that is talking to us on the video, the same person who underwent the therapies the same person who then went to the hospital and the same person who received a better update. Otherwise it is all anecdotal.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I watched a portion of the following documentary, regarding the research of Dr. Burzynski:

youtu.be...

This documentary presents actual medical diagnoses and charts of patients with cancer AND the results of CT scans before and after Dr. Burzynski's treatments. What really impressed me is that the CT scans revealed cancer remissions in a more "realistic" way. It would seem a little suspicious if the Cancer went away quickly and never came back in every case but no, rather in the cases presented the cancer went into remission sometimes slowly and sometimes it came back and then regressed which is more in accordance to what is expected in biological tissues.

Furthermore, he quantified the percentage of patients he treated that experienced complete remission, about 24%, which also lends credibility.

On a different yet related topic, is that of water fluoridation:

youtu.be...

Apparently the activists were correct, fluoride is a poison. The sacks of "fluoride" used by water treatment facilities are labeled as poisonous and the employees that handle the material have to wear respirators and protective gear. In addition there is no accurate medical evidence that fluoride reduces the number of tooth related medical issues. Finally, water fluoridation is probably the only substance added to water meant to treat the population NOT the water. This is not a medically sound practice (according to the documentary) since the water treatment facilities cannot control how much water an individual person ingests, nor can they control for interactions with other substances the person ingests, nor does it take into account any health problems of the people.

General Jack Ripper was partially correct:

youtu.be...

though it wasn't the communists. Rather it is an inexpensive way for some corporations to dispose of toxic byproducts.
edit on 6-4-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There is one video that makes a very convincing argument for the "Vitamin" theory of Cancer:

youtu.be...

Did you know that most hunters have never reported incidences of cancer in wild animals they have hunted? Also, did you know that cancer, for the most part, does not occur in Bears in the Wild, yet when put into captivity like a zoo, with a change in diet they develop cancer? Why?

I remember there was a documentary on the environmental effects of the "meat industry". The narrator mentioned, in passing, that before the early 1900s, before the availability of inexpensive meats, cancer was relatively rare in most of the population. Cancer was known as a "rich man's" disease, why?

The theory presented in the video makes the argument that in order to digest meat our bodies must use a special chemical produced in the spleen, this chemical is also used break down pre-cancerous cells in our body. When we eat too much meat we deplete our natural stores of this enzyme and if our diet does not include foods that include this chemical our body will eventually not be able to break down the cancerous cells and boom we see cancer cells.

Now, many who practice orthodox cancer therapy will point out and say

"people with advanced cancers still die even if they take your B17 "therapy", so you see it isn't a magic bullet, it doesn't work"

This is an unfair statement because the survival rate with traditional therapies isn't that great either:

en.wikipedia.org...

Not to mention that often the dying process is painful, not only from the tumor but from the chemotherapy and the possible damage caused by radiation therapy. The video also addressed this topic quite well. When people from advanced cancers "take" B17 Therapy, much of the time the cancers do go away BUT the damage done to the body by the cancer, surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and other factors does go away as quickly and so patients most often die from other causes.

Furthermore, like a vitamin, it must be taken daily and/or supplemented with a balanced dietary regimen, this way most cancers won't develop in the first place.

We might be on the verge of one of the Greatest cures in human history, just pop a couple of B-17s to keep the "mas" away (glibomas, melanomas, etc). Women won't have to walk around with lumps in their breasts and men won't have to worry about their "strate"
edit on 12-4-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What the hell are you on about? Or on?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join