It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
After listening to the Mr. John Judge lecture, I came to the conclusion that unfortunately he too is ultimately part of the system. Most mainstream and some underground alternative researchers are part of the system.

Like I have said before, I don't discount everything they say, because much of what they say is carefully crafted truths mixed in with some inaccuracies. Our job is to recognize and take note of the truths and discard the inaccuracies.

I have noticed a pattern in the way certain alternative researchers present the inaccuracies. For John Judge it is awfully convenient that nearly every major grassroots popular uprising was headed or created by spy agencies, for Michael Tsarion it is awfully convenient that the etymology of so many words seem to refer back to the supposed battle between the Atlanteans and their alien creators. Even Alex Jones has many connections to the CIA:

alexjonesexposed.info...

This Alex Jones website could be construed as having an anti-Semitic approach, though it is informative. Actually this brings me to another point, the "people from Israel" issue is extremely sensitive, it is difficult to have a rational discussion about the issue without being labeled anti-Semitic or a Nazi. Even if all you are doing is simply asking questions and investigating, they seem to retaliate quickly and harshly. I am not an anti-Semite I am simply asking questions, that is all.

It doesn't end there even Art Bell, George Noory, the whole Coast to Coast crew, most of his guests, and even most of his callers were part of the organized stalking system.

Now, it could be that some mainstream and underground alternative researchers started out with a sincere and honest search for the truth. It could be that as they went further in their research they realized that in order to do the most good they may have had to compromise some of their beliefs.

Though I may criticize ultimately, I give these guys the benefit of the doubt, I am willing to listen yet I must verify.
edit on 1-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What I found most interesting in the John Judge videos was the premise that the Hinckley shooting

en.wikipedia.org...

was not simply the act of a deranged individual but a planned assassination attempt!

www.youtube.com...

Furthermore, after President Regan survived, It appears as if President Regan, on the day of the 2nd inauguration feared for his life!

www.youtube.com...

Now on a completely different note. I was digging around the internet looking at the background of Michael Crow President of ASU:

en.wikipedia.org...

and I found this little number:

www.roguecolumnist.com...

I found the following quite interesting:

Crow was dealt a bad hand, if a very good salary: The Legislature had been cutting general-fund appropriations to the universities since the 1980s and was virulently anti-education. The state constitution mandated that ASU, especially, take virtually every qualified in-state student without giving it the means to pay for this obligation.

Crow made peace with the Mormon Church, which had been feuding with the university about a plan to replace/relocate a stake building on campus. Soon LDS money was flowing to ASU, most notably from house-builder Ira Fulton who endowed the engineering school and Decision Theater, among other gifts.

I find this very interesting, I always felt there was a hidden religious tenor around the campus.

and this

Meanwhile, Crow worked the federal research grants levers, with little help from the useless congressional delegation, to build the Biodesign Institute. He even pried money from the Legislature, always looking for "the key," as he put it, to reach the Kooks (I'm not sure he ever found it; witness the attempt to put a Kook blogger with a know-nothing, anti-higher ed agenda on the Regents).

I focus on the word "Kook"? I did tend to notice some anti-intellectual bias in the phoenix metropolitan area, could this demographic make up the population of "kooks"?

There's more:

I was surprised by Crow's stumble with an honorary degree for Obama too, but I now think it was a savvy move that pandered to the Kooks and greased the skids for future lobbying/plans (altho the snub of the President is now long forgotten by the Kooks). The UofA v. ASU rivalry is the same kettle as Tucson v. Phoenix -- we're just raised that way -- there's no rhyme or reason to it. Wonder if I could mix up some more metaphors on this? Posted by: eclecticdog | April 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM

So the honorary degree "snub" may have been done on purpose to pander to the wild and crazy kooks!

Apparently one of the most vocal "kooks" is some person named Patterson:

Whatever you think about Patterson, it's easy to admire this straight-speaking: * * * On his blog, Patterson recently imagined himself delivering a welcome address to the 2015 freshmen at Arizona State University's Barrett, the Honors College: "I will assume that since you are here, you don't aspire to a job at Starbucks. That means that you will spend four years and likely borrow $80,000 in an effort to acquire skills that will allow you to be 'future leaders.' Let's be clear about a couple things. First, many of you are unlikely to acquire the skills that will enable you to pay your $80,000 in loans back. Second, by 'future leaders' we mean 'middle management.' Third, while one or two of you may become Rhodes Scholars or CEOs, some of you will also become homeless or go to prison." www.azcentral.com... Posted by: Emil Pulsifer | April 11, 2012 at 08:45 PM

We could take this "kooks" ideas apart at the flaps but, this gave me a deeper insight into the culture of the phoenix metropolitan area.

This explained why they tended to emphasize big box stores and malls as means to drive the economy over innovation. I'm not against Walmarts and Malls but, you can't drive or grow an economy in that manner. Creative, innovative ideas are needed.

I believe the rogue commentator gave a good response:

Emil, Let me put my cards on the table re Patterson. He was a consistent complainer about my columns at the Republic, and the bosses took him very seriously. He was one reason I lost my job. Thanks. The problem with the Patterson mindset on this issue is several. First, it never pushes into the headwaters of why tuition is so high that it requires such loans: Repeated tax cuts and funding cuts to the state universities by "conservatives." (His peeps). Second, it avoids identifying the venal private sector driving the student loan bubble and profiting lavishly from it, from for-profit "universities" to Wall Street. Third, it ignores the "conservative"-created contemporary economy, where wages are stagnant, young people enter the labor force with poor pay and little chance to gain ground in the years ahead, and an anything-goes approach by corporations that degrades American workers and living standards. Put this into the commencement speech, and you'll have some credibility. Posted by: Rogue Columnist | April 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I think the Rogue Commentator has a point.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Every year April 23rd in Tempe Arizona (and around the country), there is "Run" named in honor of Pat Tillman:

pattillmanfoundation.org...

Did you know that the circumstances of his untimely death in 2004 where "unnatural" to say the least:

www.thenation.com...

Soldiers were ordered not to tell the truth regarding his death

General John Abizaid misrepresented what he knew:

www.sfgate.com...

There is more if your read the article.

In more conspiratorial circles it was speculated that Mr. Tillman's death was not accidental and may have been done on purpose because he was a big name and was writing letters regarding wrongdoings he witnessed, that the media refused to expose.

It is speculated that Tillman became aware that Marine Troops were ordered to guard, produce, and store opium from local Afghan farmers:

www.opednews.com...

This Opium could be (and most likely is) used as a raw ingredient for Heroin,

opiophilia.blogspot.com...

which the CIA still may be trafficking (even today) to get a couple of frogskins together to carry out their operations.

So, if you are a "perp" in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, and you truly believe that what you are doing is for the good of the country, take a look at what happened to Mr. Tillman. Most likely he found out "the real truth" of what is really going on.
edit on 4-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In this post I will introduce Jordan Maxwell:

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Jordan is well known throughout the alternative media for his depth and breadth of knowledge concerning the origin of Western Religions in particular. He has been studying religions and their origins and the meanings of symbols for the last 50 years or so.

Like most popular researchers in this field, he may or may not be compromised, and people have claimed that sometimes his leap in logic are unwarranted:

redefininggod.com...

It is true, that most of the alternative researchers present what the power elite are doing and planning and yet leave potential solutions to the problems to be proposed by those same elites.

Though like most researchers in the field he also makes some good points that are warranted and backed by the evidence.

I was listening to his lecture he gave at the Granada Forum in Los Angeles:

youtu.be...

For those Star Trek fans, it is interesting to note that the Hebrew sign of the Benediction which supposedly connects them with Yahweh through the Volcano god, is exactly the same as the Mr. Spock hand gesture!! Furthermore, Spock is a Vulcan, the Latin name of the Volcano god.

It would be interesting if someone could do a meta study of most popular alternative researchers, and then produce a chart or book outlining the commonalities and differences of nearly all alternative researchers. Then we can do good scholarly research on all their claims and find out which claims are warranted and those that are unwarranted and those inbetween.

Then we can start getting at the "Real Truth" about this world!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Since so many "religions" and "cults" were actually created by spy agencies, military agencies, government agencies, monarchies, and some forms of government to more easily control people and their economies I am very skeptical of any religious, quasi-religious, or spiritual claims.

Furthermore, because the technology to "mimic" religious and spiritual experiences like Voice to Skull, like nerve implants that can deliver information via radio waves, like remote neural monitoring, and like the ability to see into the future, I am also skeptical of people who claim to be channeling, psychics, or any medium.

This includes the full gamut of cults and secret socieites. They sometimes are easy to spot.

The first ones are what I like to call "the triangle people". You can often recognize them because they like to display the triangle symbol wherever they go like this:

traditionalchristianity.files.wordpress.com...

they are often far more clever about disguising it like this:

www.collativelearning.com...

or like this

hqofk.files.wordpress.com...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Often when I'm watching a movie or show wherein this symbol is displayed they often start to make repeated, specific references, to what I am doing in the privacy of my own home.

2. Then there are "the cross people", they often like to display the cross wherever they go like this:

scontent.cdninstagram.com...
or a little more subtle

4.bp.blogspot.com...

3. There are "the diamond people" who like to display images that look like diamonds, they are probably related to "the triangle people"

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

They may have something to do with Royalty or "the crown" or something like that.

4. There are "the crown people"

i.istockimg.com...

They also have something to do with Royalty or something like that.

5. People who display the letters "KCCO" or Keep Calm and Chive On. At first I thought it was in reference to a radio station BUT NO!!" It is some sort of charity, secret society or something like that:

thechive.com...

It appears as if they are related to college Fraternities or Sororities, a lot of people partying and drinking, stuff like that.

I'm sure there are others but these are the most common ones. Each group that displayed these symbols participated in organized stalking in one way or another.

Some people may claim but, these societies help people around the world, they help poor countries and people in need. They may indeed help SOME people but, for the most part they only seem to strengthen the power elite. Not to mention that when we join one of these societies, most of us will start at the bottom, then it becomes a competition to what extremes people will be willing to go to "move up" in these societies. Eventually you end up becoming like the power elite, with a disdain for the truth, a corruption so thorough it is amazing the chemical bonds can hold the body together, and a serious god complex.

These group have probably been around for a long time, the triangle people and the cross people have been around for over 2000 years, the crown people for about 1000 years and yet most of the world is poor. They may claim "that is because they didn't do what we told them or no discipline, etc" but, this isn't totally true. These very same groups create many of the problems which keep the world poor.

They also tend to reverse everything, they often try to get people to "wake up" BUT, it is actually "falling asleep". They say they help the poor but, they actually keep most people poor. They imply that because of my research into UFO they had to unleash the New World Order and organized stalking but, they I didn't force them, they had a choice.
edit on 10-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It is Saturday Jun 11, 1:46am, I saw this image on youtube as a video suggestion at around 1:40-1:43am:

This is just one way how "the triangle people" in a somewhat subtle manner insert triangles into the media.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I most likely have said this before but, it appears as if there are cultural cycles at work in society. Sociologists, anthropologists, and historians often treat these cycles as if they are simply the natural evolution of individuals and societies.

Yet, as we have seen in the last couple of years, there is appears to be a small group of people, an elite if you will, who can terminate old cycles, and precipitate and guide new cycles. To be more accurate these cultural changes aren't simple repetitions, rather certain themes in culture are visited again and again. It is more like a wobbly spiral than a "perfect circle".

Now, I get the impression that the power elite are returning to the "summer cycle" or "summer theme", though unlike previous instances of "the summer theme" more and more people are aware that it is artificial. Furthermore, since we have records of what the power elite did in the "winter cycle" many people will be skeptical of the "summer cycle", especially because the very same power elite that caused all the problems and genocide during the winter cycle are still there, in power.

The surveillance devices are still inside most modern electronics, the NSA, CIA, FBI, and every other secret spy agency, cult, and secret society are still there. They can still detect everything you are thinking, doing, and watching and are just ready to pounce on you if you break their rules. The people who participated in organized stalking are still around, just ready to "be activated". The power elite can still move herds of people in and out of cities in a matter of hours. They can still tell these herds of people to like or dislike certain forms of art, pay attention to or ignore intellectuals, cheer or boo whatever whenever the power elite want, making the world culture nothing more than one big act. They can still take an idea from one person and give it to another, so you can't even trust scientific or technological advances.

Everyone has the quality of putting on an act, we should really be giving Oscars away to some of these organized stalkers pretending to be husband and wives, instructors and students, vagrants and hobos (especially the hobos), government officials, children, police officers, office workers and septic cleaners, etc.

As long as the power elite have the influence that they do it will never be summer, no matter what they say or want.

If they truly desire a summer the power elite must make a sacrifice. Quite possibly for the first time in human history, the power elite will have to listen to the people, not just manipulate the media, education, and herds of people to shape people's desires in accordance to their plans.
edit on 13-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have to give you props for your persistence.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As some of you may know there is an election coming up in the U.S. .

From what we have experienced the last couple of years it appears as if that at a fundamental level the left and the right seem to work for the same people. Some in the conspiracy circles have often said that the left and the right is just for "public consumption" or "for show".

The right, nowadays, somehow tend to appeal more to working class people, which is absolutely odd since they most directly support the power elite, though they have a certain style that resonates with the working class.

The left, in the last couple of decades has tended to appeal more to the intellectuals, who tend to support more progressive policies. Though if you dig deep enough even they side with the power elite.

So, it is fundamentally a matter of style really, all the analysis, erudite insight, philosophic and political knowledge, problem solving, and vision falls on deaf ears, on both sides if it does not appeal to the interests of the power elite or is not somehow synchronized to the "cultural cycle".

Not to mention that the power elite have a tendency to co-op almost any presidency, for their ends. What I imagine their reasoning to be is; since the U.S. "elected" this president that must mean they implicitly support past and present commitments and future decisions. So that means if the power elite co-op the presidency, then we have implicitly given our support.

To circumvent the results of reasoning, I have decided I will choose all political candidates at random, using a random number generator or by rolling a die. Looking at the results of the past 20 years, I don't think we could do worse. We could elect Bozo the Clown and Mr. Green Jeans, and they wouldn't probably do just a good a job.

In this manner, the power elite, cannot then implicitly assume that simply because we voted that we support any presidential decision that may have been manipulated by the power elite!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

anything about aliens you want too add ?

whats your opinion on Martyn Stubbs ?
edit on 13-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

What then do you advise us? So we can avoid the magical mystery tour!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Wow, people have actually responded, I thought I was just expressing my thoughts to empty space!!

I've seen some of his videos, I believe some may represent something interesting, though further analysis is needed. I prefer the following:

youtu.be...

Some of the videos do appear to show interesting anomalous objects.

To tell you the truth I haven't been researching UFOs as much as I used to. I've focused much of spare time the last couple of years on fighting organized stalking. It was and still is difficult to think clearly when private thoughts are made public and when nearly everyone appears to be involved in organized stalking, including well known ufologists!

What I've learned is that the evidence you can trust most is the evidence you obtain with your own equipment by yourself.

I guess we have a "summer cycle" coming up, though I would proceed carefully.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Since we have "a summer cycle" coming up, I suppose we have about 20 years to transform the world.

If we had the backing of all secret societies and bankers here is what I would do:

1. Upgrade the electrical infrastructure of the U.S. and the Industrialized world such that all energy needs could be supplied via electricity.

2. I would then build:

a) 30,000 square miles of solar panel arrays in highly sunlit, low population density, no farmland desert. Supplemented with water-splitting plants to store excess energy for use at night. I would also use mild and gentle climate engineering to ensure a certain minimum of days of sunlight sufficient to power the entire U.S. and the world.

or

b) A hybrid model where a combination of solar, wind, and other energy sources are used during the day and traditional fossil fuels at night, supplemented with mild climate engineering to ensure a certain minimum number of days with sufficient sunlight to power the U.S.

3. I would built several hyperloops throughout the U.S. starting with a hyperloop between the Phoenix Metropolitan Area and Southern California.
edit on 14-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The scientific research community never ceases to amaze me, they appear to be completely and utterly inflitrated by "perps", here is a nice little list:

arxiv.org...

Most of the titles are "little references" to what I may have been doing or thinking throughout the day.

The Landau Quantization in the Rotating Cosmic String Spacetime is interesting, though it is really just a solving the Klein-Gordon Equation in a curved field, with no quantization.

Warning I am almost certain that some "perp" or a group of "perps" in the scientific research community will publish a paper: "Quantization of fields in a Rotating Cosmic String Spacetime", implying that the Klien-Gordon equation was solved in the curved space and was quantized according to some extenstion of quantum field theory! An effective theory of quantum gravity for strings and spinless particles. (I bet some perp will write "An Effective Quantum Gravity Paper" to boot!)

Anyway, it doesn't just end or begin with the scientific research community it also infests the arts like this:

youtu.be...

Take note of the Label "Tri-Angle", indicating the influence of the "Triangle people". I send the artists a message telling them that they may unknowingly be participating in a genocide of INNOCENT people, around the world.

Not only do the people perish, most are tortured both mentally and physically. Often they create in otherwise healthy people debilitating diseases and mental illnesses often ending in homelessness, suicide, and/or institutionalization.
edit on 14-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I just found a good video on youtube by Jeremy Scahill discussion the Government's Secret Wars with Drones, I think everyone should check it out!:

youtu.be...

Apparently the "obamabros" run the U.S.'s foreign policy, these are fratboys with hangovers! Are we really putting our government in their hands?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Some of you may have heard of Brexit:

en.wikipedia.org...

The timing of Brexit is quite suspicious given that there are indications that the British, specifically the British Monarchy were behind at least some of the organized stalking.

I suppose the British see this as a fair trade, they most likely got to gangstalk and commit genocide on the world's population and in return they will leave the EU. I don't know how exactly this compensates for the utter murder they may have committed but, they view it that way.

We and the rest of the world must be careful because, the UK has been rumored to be the center of many secret societies and banks and have directed many of the political movements around the world. I have even heard that the U.S. as a country is run like a corporation owned by the British!! They are sneaky! They may own the U.S. like a riding horse in a stable.

The problem is that they may interpret leaving the EU as recompense for the utter mayhem they brought to world, or worse they may even interpret it as a sacrifice opening the way for even MORE organized stalking.

So I take no stand on Brexit.
edit on 16-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sometime laughter is the best medicine for organized stalking, here is a funny representation of how the power elite nowadays view people who came of age in the "old internet":

youtu.be...

For your health
edit on 17-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A reason why the power elite are so unwilling to discuss organized stalking in an honest and open way is because of the implications it carries. Not just for the government but for the individuals that took part.

For if the family of a targeted individual (or someone who cares about the T.I) can prove, rigorously and unequivocally, that a certain person or persons took part in the torture and possible death of the targeted individual, then those family members are justified in bringing the perpetrators to justice. (I do not endorse or even suggest ANY type of vigilante justice on "perps", the appropriate response is raise awareness and to discuss it openly and with everyone. )

This is part of the reason why I think the U.S. government is so concerned with "Gun Rights" at the moment. As usual, they tried to plan the organized stalking in such a way that the public would never be able to retaliate.

Cultural changes come and go with whims and interests of the power elite. They have their secret societies, they have their little cults and religions, they have their "herds" of people they can move around like in a cattle drive, they have their entertainers that work for them, they have access to all the technology to "influence" (that is a euphemism for V2k, organized stalking, etc) the public to support their interests and take on their culture.

Not to mention cultural changes can all too easily be reversed, one day you are footloose and fancy free, government officials smile, nod, and pretend to care about what you are saying, the next day they got you working in a gulag. So a cultural change isn't what is needed.

We can't go back to the 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s, or early 2000's. Rather what we need is a MATERIAL change.

People can try to bring lawsuits against "someone or something" that engaged in gangstalking. It is difficult to prove gangstalking, not to mention who are the TI's going to sue? It is difficult to ascertain who took part. Even if you could squeeze a couple of nickels from someone, the apparatus is still there, they would easily at a whim start up the gangstalking to make up for the money they lost.

I would demand the power elite build a 30,000 square mile solar panel array, complete with water splitting energy storage stations, and power the entire U.S. just with electricity for lifetime of the sun (about 5 billion years). This is something they can't easily, at a whim, at a passing fancy, at the opening of a money sack, change.

People may say, but we're broke, we have no money. Well, I know of people with more money than God, the Rothchilds, the Hapsburgs, the Bankers, the Monarchs. The very same people that most likely where involved in Gangstalking. They can easily with their 500 trillion+ net worth pay for the 30,000 square mile solar panel array. I mean several former U.S. Presidents have stated that the financial interests have "owned" the U.S. government since the mid-1800's why not get them to pay for it?

This is a positive and constructive way for the power elite to discharge their "debt" with the general public.
edit on 18-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just realized that the CIA drug trade was one of the major factors in the collapse of the inner city and the rise of the "welfare state".

Think about this one of the reasons why the U.S. has the 2nd highest number of incarcerated people per capita in the world is because of drug related crimes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Recent data indicates that the U.S. is about 3rd or 4th in overall drug use, though there was a time when the U.S. led the world in drug use.

www.unodc.org...

Now why does the U.S. and now the world use so many drugs? People used to like to say it is because of "society" or decline of "morals" or there is something wrong with people, lack of opportunities, etc.

I often hear people, usually from small towns in the Midwest and south say, look at the state of the U.S., drugs and violence in the "inner cities", moral decay, "rap music" is evil, Metal music is evil, it's Satanism.

Little did the U.N. or the people in those small towns know that the drug trade didn't just arise out of nowhere. Did they ever wonder how it is possible to smuggle drugs into the U.S. and yet nearly every electronic device, every car, every cell phone, every computer, every refrigerator can read thoughts. How is it possible when "the power elite" can literally see into the future and can see into almost every house that drugs can get in?

Maybe it is because "the power elite" themselves were and are behind the drug trade:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

"The power elite" use the money from the drug trade to fund their operations and possibly to keep UFOs and ETs secret and to carry on a space war.

Just think about the effects of the drug trade, entire generations of people wiped out, violence in the inner cities, massive incarceration for everyone especially certain minority groups, the stunting of the black and latino middle class, severe problems for cities and states around the country, and the rise of the "welfare state".

In fact the drug trade could be interpreted as one of the most racist acts on behalf of "the power elite".

The power elite now owe us, big time.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join