It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada / U.S Superstate ? N.W.O, Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WOW - What's going on? This post has been moved to HOAX.

It is absolutely not a hoax....

We got news articles talking about it!

This is weird and really LAME when a thread is actually talking about whats going on in the REAL world, and so many hoaxer start thread about lies and inventions...

This site is getting more and more lame by the minute.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
dude it's a hoax get over it..I was wondering what was taking them so long
edit on 2/11/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
WOW - What's going on? This post has been moved to HOAX.

It is absolutely not a hoax....

We got news articles talking about it!

This is weird and really LAME when a thread is actually talking about whats going on in the REAL world, and so many hoaxer start thread about lies and inventions...

This site is getting more and more lame by the minute.

Was that serious or a joke? I can't really tell... if serious, man do some research that article is completely misrepresenting what little facts are actually in it. There is no US-Canada merger...

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
We have been part of a North American union for quite some time.
we even had a currecy called the Amero....

What the hell? What are you guys smoking? I wan't some. Actually I want one of your "Ameros" more, I'm sure it's worth some money being so rare. Rare, in the sense that it does not exist.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
To be honest with you I don't believe that Canada is being annexed by the States. This is (supposedly anyway) a "North American Boarder" where US and Canadian forces will work together to crack down on criminal activity. This should also make cross-trade with companies easier. It also makes it easier for big American companies like Wal-Mart to move in and take over other Canadian business which is really bothering me.
This article might help to make things a little more clearer for you

www.oldsalbertan.ca...&template=cpA rt

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe Sorsha Faal is not a great source, but you obviously didnt read this: - www.whitehouse.gov...

I'm not saying that US army is gonna drop in Canada and that everybody is doom.

This is about shady deals that neither Canadians or Americans are aware of and that will affect our resources and economy.

Canada doesn't need security. We need fresh water and clean food. And I think this will slowly go away.

The President and the Prime Minister believe that the United States and Canada must work together to make their economies stronger and more competitive, while meeting their fundamental responsibilities to protect the safety and welfare of their citizens. /// They have directed that the first meeting of the RCC be convened within 90 days by the relevant agencies in the United States and Canada.

Where is the hoax in that????This is not a conspiracy. It's happening. As to how it will affect our world. Only time will tell.

G8 - G20 - RCC / another thing to keep the people in ignorance about what going on with our planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Even on ATS when you speak the truth you get shut down ....

Well, I guess I'll go on and make some Doomsday scenario prediction threads. It's the only way to get people to be interested. haha!

Thanks to everyone who brought something good to this discussion.
Keep your eyes open. This is obviously just the beginning.

peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The President and the Prime Minister believe that the United States and Canada must work together to make their economies stronger and more competitive, while meeting their fundamental responsibilities to protect the safety and welfare of their citizens. /// They have directed that the first meeting of the RCC be convened within 90 days by the relevant agencies in the United States and Canada.

Where is the hoax in that????This is not a conspiracy. It's happening. As to how it will affect our world. Only time will tell.

Where is the hoax? The hoax is the claim of the US and Canada joining together and becoming a superstate, which it is not. International cooperation is not the same thing as two countries combining to become one.

I guess the entire world is already a single superstate from your logic, as most all countries cooperate in one way or another with other countries.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If these discussions between Harper and Obama are on the up and up , can someone please explain why this is being secretly negotiated, in an undemocratic fashion? Could it be that these changes will benefit the big corporations at the expense of the general public?

Several years ago, a number of prominent members of industry were asked by the Canadian Government to weigh in on this border issue, while the public was completely shut out of the discussions. So, the next time you go to the ballot box, be aware that you are voting for someone who is more interested in selling you out to big business, than protecting your interests.

Heck, they don't even pretend to care about what you think anymore. It's called business as usual.

OTTAWA—After months of secret negotiations, Prime Minister Stephen Harper and U.S. President Barack Obama are expected Friday to authorize the most sweeping overhaul of Canada-U.S. border and security cooperation in decades.

www.thestar.com...

Tories accused of secrecy on border-security deal with U.S.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Title reads: Canada / U.S Superstate ? N.W.O, Now

QUESTION MARK.

So if you rather.... RCC = beginning of an eventual Superstate?

Do that sounds better?
The result is the same.

It's a behind close door association that will freely exchange fresh water for TSA airport scanners

Just kidding, but the goal of the RCC is so generic that we'll never know what it's about.
Canadians might see their right and freedoms slowly taken away like it's the case in the US.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Title reads: Canada / U.S Superstate ? N.W.O, Now

QUESTION MARK.

So if you rather.... RCC = beginning of an eventual Superstate?

Do that sounds better?
The result is the same.

It's a behind close door association that will freely exchange fresh water for TSA airport scanners

Just kidding, but the goal of the RCC is so generic that we'll never know what it's about.
Canadians might see their right and freedoms slowly taken away like it's the case in the US.

I guess I'm just not seeing this as anything different than the relations that countries have been involved in for.... like forever I guess.

You can twist anything into proof of an impending NWO if you want, but it doesn't make it true.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You can twist anything into proof of an impending NWO if you want, but it doesn't make it true.

Ok, I'm giving that to you. Maybe I went to strong with N.W.O. But I felt it was the only way to be able to get this thread going a little. As I mentioned before, when you speak about real stuff, you get ignored but if I had written a thread about grey beings in my backyard, it would have been top story and probably never label as a hoax. So to transfer a actual on going political topic to hoax is obviously the best way to make sure people don't talk about it.

And then again, to be clear.
Nowhere in the following posts did anyone think this was proof of new world order. This is a Thread about the RCC. + this thread was not in the NWO forum, but in US political madness.

Sorry if the tittle mislead you.
But I think the point is that it is not just trade between countries anymore.
It is a mini G-2.

edit on 11-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So here is a request.

Can I change the tittle and ask moderator to move back to political forum.

Something like - U.S & Canada creates RCC. Is this the Beginning of a Superstate??

I think that it is an important issue that deserve the attention of alternative sources.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Ok, I'm giving that to you. Maybe I went to strong with N.W.O. But I felt it was the only way to be able to get this thread going a little. As I mentioned before, when you speak about real stuff, you get ignored but if I had written a thread about grey beings in my backyard, it would have been top story and probably never label as a hoax. So to transfer a actual on going political topic to hoax is obviously the best way to make sure people don't talk about it.

And then again, to be clear.
Nowhere in the following posts did anyone think this was proof of new world order. This is a Thread about the RCC. + this thread was not in the NWO forum, but in US political madness.

Sorry if the tittle mislead you.
But I think the point is that it is not just trade between countries anymore.
It is a mini G-2.

Haha I totally agree with you there. I will never understand why peoples "dream predictions" and ideas about aliens with zero proof get a million stars and flags. Seems like a big alien loving circle jerk to me.

I wasn't trying to insult you or anything with my posts, I just get tired of time and again people posting threads about various events and immediately go to "NWO IS HERE THIS IS REAL PEOPLE"

I think the critics came around because of the NWO and NAU themes that are stretched from an article that is dubious to begin with.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
@ Moderator - please move thread back to US political madness forum. thx

www.theglobeandmail.com...

The agreement is big on promises, although short of specifics. It said the two sides would work “together within, at, and away from the borders of our two countries” to toughen security and promote trade.

For some reason, in my mind, it sounds like more security for canadians in exchange of more resources for the US.

Ill keep watching!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is too important to be labeled as a hoax and be forgotten.
This thread will be going on here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks everyone.
Let's keep this one up to date.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
well sense this thread is a hoax so is Canada, the US white house www.whitehouse.gov... and so is press office, as well as prim minster Harper president obama and joint statements not to for get RCC Regulatory Cooperation Council well we will see 90 days from now if they are still a hoxa or not when they meet again for the final law signing, BTW sarcasm!!!!!
edit on 12-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join