It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NARUS Role in Oppression of Egyptian Uprising & Communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
#1 [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa7718b89189.png[/atsimg]

On Thursday, during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, Reps. Chris Smith (R-NJ) and Bill Keating (D-MA) grilled Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg on the sale of this Internet spying technology to an Egyptian Internet provider controlled by the Mubarak regime.....To recap, Narus is a Sunnyvale, California, Internet surveillance and filtering company begun by Israeli security experts, and subsequently bought by Boeing. The company has nefarious links to the NSA, and to AT&T efforts to monitor phone communications domestically.

Karr, Timothy. "Congress Urges State Department to Investigate Internet Spying Company Doing Business With Egypt". Huffington Post. Posted: February 11, 2011 12:12 PM. Retrieved: February 11, 2011 1:12pm.
Link to Mr. Karr's Article

This company, Narus, which was founded in Israel and has large Israel connections, does the—basically the tapping of the communications on AT&T."
WATCH HERE ----->
Democracy Now: James Bamford

GRANNIES & Co @ N A R U S (Boeing)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/993e57947e1f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5387d3caf179.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17824c58bebb.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not going to explain (in depth) why I have put all these words together, I will simply say, by way of the revolving door and contractual agreements, they ARE linkable.

BOEING, NSA, NARUS, SAFFRON TECHNOLOGIES, ISRAEL, INFORMATION AWARENESS OFFICE, AT&T, RAYTHEON, TELECOM EGYPT, SAUDI TELECOM, PAKISTAN TELECOM, US CELLULAR

#6 My
Original Post Re: NARUS & EGYPT

edit on 11-2-2011 by K8sarvesbarkooh because: grammatical

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Corporate Headquarters
570 Maude Court
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 USA

Narus Federal
1951 Kidwell Drive, Suite 250
Vienna, VA 22182 USA

Boeing Capital Corporation
P. O. Box 3707
Seattle, Washington 98124

NSA::: Fort Meade, Maryland.

Side Note::::
John Poindexter is on the Board of Directors of...
Saffron Technology, Inc.
"World of Experience Headquarters"
1000 CentreGreen Way Suite 160
Cary, NC 27513

edit on 11-2-2011 by K8sarvesbarkooh because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by K8sarvesbarkooh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
perhaps this is how they blocked the internet, but as for simply spying, I think Egypt is far beyond that state, no amount of spying will help as the protest is out in the open. However if it was used to block communications via twitter or al jazeera maybe that is more likely.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Just once more for the sake of redundancy...

I propose that their is NO NATIONALITY involved here. This is the transnational (some might say SUPRAnational - as called for in the Rockefeller plan) cartel operating under the guise of national responsibility. It's done so the executors and planners face no repercussions for whatever happens. The celebrity elite are simply bit players... some are hopelessly caught in the lie themselves.

Let's face it, the military industrial complex, the energy cartel, the banking cartel, (and who knows who else) are at play in the fields of the Lord... mucking about and playing entertaining games (for them), they cannot lose... only the people lose (It's the way they do things.)

It isn't about 'sovereignty' - which is a dirty word to them. It's about their theory of 'order from chaos.' Nes pa?

No nation is free from the capabilities of those who were purposefully put in place to cut the power/kill the internet/quell the unrest.... the media has been subverted to provide theater, deflection, distraction, and lies.

Bread and circuses people.... it's the only thing loud enough to drown out free speech.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Maxmars,
I agree. [esp- Rockerfeller plan.]

-I was a student of "International Affairs" at a 'prestigious' school.... I learned very quickly that I needed to study corporations and (physical/environmental) geography to even begin to understand what was actually going on in the so-called political sphere/international arena.

-I placed this thread under Breaking Political News for lack of a better place.

-I'd like to see people literally break-down the walls of these headquarters. I admire the Egyptian people for their proactive-ness.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by K8sarvesbarkooh

Oh believe me, in my opinion this thread is exactly where it should be....

too many take for granted that "It could never happen here...."

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very interesting,Seems Telstra has delt with them too,watch out Aussies.
Old article but related,our old mates at JP moron also pop their heads in.
findarticles.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

IceBlue20!

Nice work.
This excerpt from the article you referenced is particularly informative.

Narus provides a Carrier-Class IP Platform for the largest, most profitable networks in the world. The Narus IP Platform offers a "Total Network View" through the real-time collection and analysis of one packet to billions of packets across multiple networks at up to OC192 rates. The Narus IP Platform is used by Tier-1 Carriers to enable IP applications such as security, traffic and customer analysis, IP monitoring and billing. Narus is privately held and fully funded, backed by JP Morgan Partners, Mayfield, NeoCarta, Intel, Presidio Venture Partners, Sumisho Electronics and Walden Ventures. For more information, please visit www.narus.com.

Link to Article

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sorry to derail away from Egypt,but in essence Egypt is an example of how it works,basically it effects us all,its a weapon of mass information gathering.
The following link is a diagram of how the system works,easy to understand.
broabandtrafficmanagement.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This story is related,and is basically saying same thing as the op.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Filosophia said:

However if it was used to block communications via twitter or al jazeera maybe that is more likely.

This statement confuses me very much. I do not understand what your post is postulating.

Are you saying NARUS is insignificant to the Egyptian people or to ATS members? If so why?
Is NARUS a necessary evil, I mean, control mechanism, uh, I mean, spying facilitator in a way that I should not be concerned for myself and others ?

For sake of disclosure, Twitter and Al Jazeera are not my modes of communication. Nevertheless, those that use them should be able to do so without their messages being moderated and tracked, considering, they have never agreed to such intrusion and control, considering, the internet is the creation of many humans, not just NARUS. HOW DARE THEY SHUT IT OFF ?!
Shame on them! And shame o the United States Federal Government for collecting taxes from such a anti-First Amendment based company.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

In December, Narus announced the latest version of NarusInsight Intercept Suite (NIS), which includes the industry’s only network traffic intelligence system that supports real-time precision targeting, capturing and reconstruction of Webmail traffic.

Excerpt from "Narus Celebrates Best Year in Company’s History: Highlights Include 66 Percent Growth in Sales, 25 Percent Growth in Customers, 10 New Patents and Strong Partner Momentum". MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 8, 2008 . Narus.com Link as of Feb 11, 2011 11:55pm EST

Does NARUS use the same "type'' (if you will *my focus of study has not included much engineering
) of technologically based strategy/equipment/software that was used in the following case, for which Akamai was given "credit" [[[check out their map on their "State of the Internet Report" site]]]??? ::::

Some site administrators have chosen to block their page to specific traffic, such as by geographic location. The re-election campaign site for U.S. President George W. Bush. (GeorgeWBush.com) was blocked to all Internet users outside of the U.S. on 25 October, 2004 after a reported attack on the site. Reference : Retrieved 2/11/2011

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The lack of response to my thread is painful and telling.

Please talk with me about the connections I purported and about the existence of NARUS.....

new topics

top topics

join