It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to screw up what could have been a good realtionship!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
now im not going to play gender favs here....( both men and women have been known to do these things)

this can work for both kinds of reationships , long distance and near by...

1) avoid talking to the other person usually after the first week or so the other person gets the hint and leaves ya alone ( weather this is intentional or not )

2) asume the worst has happened and they want out .

3) lie your head off about your true intentions from day one ....

4) dress your worst .... smell bad all of that stuff.
5 talk about the exs more then it is needed ....
6) complain a lot about family problems if your having them ....

anybody else have some good ideas on this ....
edit on 11/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Do not make eye contact. Its true if you never look people in the eye, you will never have feelings for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
have a pee in the middle of sex.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Wear your underwear on your head,and parade around like that saying "I'm the king of France"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Cheat on them

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Show a lack of compassion or concern.
True story: One time my husband and I were in a restaurant sitting near a couple on a first date. We thought it was so cute how they went through all the small talk and stuff getting to know one another, but about the time our entree arrived, the gal had started telling this fella about her grandmother who was in really bad shape. She obviously felt comfortable enough with this guy to share her heartbreak. As she continued, out of the blue, he says, " Ya know, I have a really big oven." I think the lady, my hubby, and I were all nonplussed. How insensitive. I bet he didn't get a second date. However, now when things get heavy at our house, my husband or I will say, "Ya know, I got a really big oven." It really lightens things up.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Jealousy and/or lack of trust will quickly ruin a relationship. I also believe that the two go hand in hand.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
spend more time with your precious xbox than with the girl. i mean it should be obvious, even to women, that xbox, is more important than anything. but it always seems harder to put the xbox before the dog.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Ready for the all time best way to ruin a good relationship:Get married and have kids and a mortgage with them. Sure it can still be good but it isn't the fun it could've been!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
1) avoid talking to the other person usually after the first week or so the other person gets the hint and leaves ya alone ( weather this is intentional or not )

I completely agree with this point. Communication is the keystone if you will. Take that away and no matter if the relationship is a week or 20 years old and it will fail.

but..

If that person that you are talking about doesn't want to hurt you, they are probably just doing what they think is the best way to end the relationship and are not out to hurt you. Believe it or not, there are people that might just like you as a person, but don't see a future with you "in that way".

This is no reason to be mad or angry at them and although it hurts, it is probably for the best. I have had this happen to me and yes, I was hurt, but in no way have I ever spoken badly about them as they are the same person that I fell for.

When you hold that anger towards another person, you are not harming them at all. You know this but it is hard to put into perspective when you are hurt. Don't let them affect you this way, you are really only harming yourself.

Let go the hate and start to enjoy the rest of your life. Learn to love yourself and the rest will follow faster than you can imagine. Misplaced emotions only destroy yourself and there is a huge wonderful world out there for you to explore..

with respect...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
have a pee in the middle of sex.

Careful, they may start to like you more.

It's tough to say what would to do. What works for one may not work for another.

Drunk calling at 5 am usually is not a good thing to do. That's my vote.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

At least they were talking, I've been in the pub and occasionally seen people who were on first dates, uncomfortably mumbling about the weather

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zak89
spend more time with your precious xbox than with the girl. i mean it should be obvious, even to women, that xbox, is more important than anything. but it always seems harder to put the xbox before the dog.

I hope you're not getting any ideas from this Rising Against :shk:

Or that bladdy xbox is goin out the bladdy window !!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by zak89

I hope you're not getting any ideas from this Rising Against :shk:

Or that bladdy xbox is goin out the bladdy window !!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

oh no, all that comes from the heart. the dog and xbox always, and i mean always.....come first.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zak89

Yep always the dog comes first, just remember that people.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
reply to post by lewman

Wear your underwear on your head,and parade around like that saying "I'm the king of France"

Hmmm....speaking french as well....Hmmmm.....

Gonna need a cold shower now !!!!

new topics

top topics

join