It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Web Rumors That A "Vimana" Has Been Uncovered in Afghanistan in a "time well"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I did a search and did not see this topic covered. I am listening to last night's Coast2CoastAM show (don't be a hater) and he had a guest on to address the rumors that a Vimana has been uncovered in a cave in Afghanistan. Purportedly troops have been killed/vanished while trying to extract the device. The cave has been described as a "time well". This "Time-Well" has also been called a Port or Star Gate.

This coincides with a flurry world leaders/politicans visiting Afghanistan in the last month as well as Hillary Clinton calling the first ever mass meeting of US Ambassadors.

World Leaders Flock to Afghanistan After Mysterious “Time-Well” Discovered
Six Republicans Visit Afghanistan, Pakistan
Blair becomes first Western leader to visit Afghanistan

Awesome stuff!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal= Sucha Fail.

Was already tossed into the HOAX bin. Sorry Op!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/11/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The bit about world leaders rushing to see it sounds fishy to me. Like something you'd see in a movie, or what someone making up a story would add.

In reality the leaders of countries don't have a 'need to know' for things relating to this. Hell, the president of the US can't even freely access CIA documents, or set foot in Area 51. They're just talking heads, which groups don't want to turn into liabilities by telling them sensitive info.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Sorcha Faal= Sucha Fail.

Was already tossed into the HOAX bin. Sorry Op!

edit on 2/11/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

Ah well. Move this one to the Hoax bin too then.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Pretty interesting to say the least, I just got done reading the Vimana Sanskrit's. Extremely bizarre to say the least.

If you find anymore information on what was found, Share it ..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I heard this report on Coast-To-Coast last night as well. This is the first time I have heard the name 'Vimana'. I am totally surprised that main-stream media has not picked up on this. Also, families of military personnel are told the circumstances of the death of loved ones. Someone (other military personnel?) should know something about this. I would love to read more if anyone has the info.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Please add any further comments or opinions to this already onging thread located in the hoax forum.

Thread closed & may be removed.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join