It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adlai
I gave up trying to read that story written in slaughtered grammer. I know the author is romanian, but I'm not going to try and guess what he was saying. I get that there are some mountains and some weird stuff happens there. Now I need some details that aren't so cryptic. You failed at the beginning so I'm not even going to bother reqding past the second post.I seriously felt like a child was trying to teach me about something he only half understands while adding ideas he came up with himself.

Yes of course.
It should be "English m***r, do you speak it?"
That's a favorite saying in the US isn't it?
Well since there are billions of people not fluent in English why not people taking their time translating stuff and posting it on Chinese websites or Russian or Arabic, or Japanese, better yet Indian? You know like the languages spoken at the rest of the planet that is numbering some billions souls.
How about people changing their attitudes and since the internet is a Global interconnecting entity, then avoiding English and Us sites altogether and trying to enlighten the rest of Humanity? Now wouldn't that help create a truly Global consensus? Plus has the added benefit to the World of not waiting for the x,y,z intelligence psyops emerging from "you know where" to spread their agenda in foreign populations over the internet. Which is something very widespread today and very very sad if you ask me.

Of course people have it just easy to come over to any "mainstream and popular", much advertised sites and with their broken English trying to make other people understand, trying to get exposure. What they usually get though is pages full of rants from "debunking spooks".
Really, should people expect anything better?
Is there any spread of knowledge then, or just widespread "debunking", literally having the "victims" coming in droves to publish their thoughts, findings and information ONLY TO BE DEBUNKED by the expertise of the debunking establishment, within ...guess where. The US.

"English m***r, do you speak it?"

edit on 12-2-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The Shadow Pyramid from "Ceahlau" Mountains Romania ..a UNIQUE Phenomenon

Romania has something more interesting than Stonehenge or the Egyptian pyramids. We talk all about a pyramid. More specifically, one hologram. Sounds like Star Trek, but you should know that this hologram can be seen only in the first 10 days of August in Ceahlau massif.

The phenomenon is unique in the world. Pyramid Mountain Shadows Ceahlau occurs every year in the first 10 days of August. In the 6th and 7th of the month, the hologram has the best chance of training.

There, on the east, the rocks formed some shadows, with clouds and fog forming the 3D image of a perfect pyramid.

Ceahlau Toaca Peak Massif. At 1907 meters, you can see the sun just before sunrise. But the real show is giving the other side of the ridge. Sunlight is hitting the rocks and some yarn shade somewhere between heaven and earth together. Steam heavy fog that rises from the valley turns into an incredible hologram. It is a perfect three-dimensional pyramid.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Some of you have mentioned "weird energies", and ley lines. Do you happen to know what effects those energies supposedly have on people?

I'm asking because, as I mentioned, I used to go hiking in Bucegi a lot when I was younger and still lived in Romania. I loved those mountains, and they were also very accessible to me. But unfortunately every single time I went there I got sick (very nauseous). I kept blaming it either on altitude sickness, or bad food, or intense effort, or too much drinking. But the weird part is that I normally don't get sick like that, and it didn't happen anywhere else.

Again, I'm not trying to suggest anything, I can't say I really believe this story with the tunnels. I'm skeptical about it, but also really curious.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

^ Wow that is so beautiful, thank you for posting it. Oh how id love to see it with my own eyes.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by white.aslan

Originally posted by lisa2012
The Story Of A Teacher from Iasi -Romania that claims he entered some tunnels through another mountain area in Romania
Source : www.yogaesoteric.net...〈=RO

Translation of Professor Constantin Bursuc :

"I started research in Suceava, where there is a gate to this underground tunnels. I must say that there is at 5km underground, a "spiritual center" in which we had access only on a special order, submitted by entities which have accompanied me, "said Mr. Badger. Then, described a huge hall, bright with polished basalt walls, luminescence and a high sun, gold, on the east wall.

Professor claims to have actually entered in a tunnel in Ceahlău area and was accompanied by Prof. Traian Stănciulescu , technical director at the Institute of Inventions, Science Branch. Sloping tunnel that was, was about 10m wide and 15m high, vaulted, and it shall cancel the gravity part, so that movement is made in leaps inside. This phenomenon, which can not fully explain, enabled him to travel large distances in a relatively short time through these underground labyrinths. According to Professor maps, such a mysterious tunnel, at a depth of 1,500 m below ground link Retezat Mountains (Sargesia) of Bucegi , Ceahlău (Sucidava) and Satu Mare.

In summer 2007, Mr. Badger did research professor in Godeanu's Mountain, west of Tismana Monastery, where he found other underground constructions.

There are many claims about the existence of the mysterious depths of earth construction in Romania, some of which are known and guarded by the authorities themselves mightily. The way in which they were made from a technical standpoint these tunnels is a mistery. In terms of destination, the most plausible hypothesis is that they are part of the network of tunnels that exist across the planet and make contact with the mysterious world of "Shambhala".

Professor Badger is the keeper of Constantin original patents, among which mention the engine swirl plasma jet used successfully in building rockets. He is the author of "Build your own with a UFO, and published by Miracle."

I don't know how many of you have read the book ´´Etidorhpa´´ but I was shocked when I read this line ---Sloping tunnel that was, was about 10m wide and 15m high, vaulted, and it shall cancel the gravity part, so that movement is made in leaps inside. This phenomenon, which can not fully explain, enabled him to travel large distances in a relatively short time through these underground labyrinths--- it describes exacly the same phenomenon as in the book...for those who want to know more I would suggest to read the book---just google it it's for free on the internet...the book is amazing to say the least have fun reading

You can download this book from here:

www.h33t.com...

I have read the Book and is very interesting especially if you are in the Hallow Earth Theory search.

Contents

Etidorhpa, or, the end of the earth: the strange history of a mysterious being and the account of a remarkable journey is the title of a scientific allegory or science fiction novel by John Uri Lloyd, a pharmacognocist and pharmaceutical manufacturer of Cincinnati, Ohio.[1] Etidorpha was published during 1895.

The word "Etidorhpa" is the backward spelling of the name "Aphrodite." The first editions of Etidorhpa were distributed privately; later editions of the book also feature numerous fanciful illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp. Eventually a popular success, the book had eighteen editions and was translated into seven languages.[2] Etidorhpa literary clubs were founded in the United States, and some parents named their infant daughters Etidorhpa.

Concept

The book purports to be a manuscript dictated by a strange being named I-Am-The-Man to a man named Llewyllyn Drury. Drury's adventure culminates in a trek through a cave in Kentucky into the core of the earth. Ideas presented in Etidorhpa include practical Alchemy, secret Masonic orders, the Hollow Earth theory and the concept of transcending the physical realm.

Hollow Earth

Etidorhpa belongs to a sub-genre of fiction that shares elements of science fiction, fantasy, Utopian fiction, and scientific (or pseudo-scientific) speculation.[4] Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth is the most famous book of this type, though many others can be cited. During John Uri Lloyd's generation, Bulwer Lytton's The Coming Race was popular and influential. During the next generation, Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote a series of hollow-earth novels.

Drugs

Since Lloyd was a pharmacologist, his novel has provoked speculation that drug use contributed to its fantastic and visionary nature.[5] Substances from marihuana and opium to nightshade, henbane, jimsonweed, and psilocybin mushrooms have been suggested as possibilities[6] — though no real evidence on the matter is available.

The complex structure of the books begins with a Preface signed by Lloyd, which presents the frame concept, that Lloyd has discovered a thirty-year-old manuscript by Llewellyn Drury in a library. Then comes a Prologue in which Drury introduces himself.

The book's Chapter I begins the story of how Drury met the mysterious I-Am-The-Man, who reads his own manuscript account of his adventures to Drury over many sessions. The mysterious stranger, also known as The-Man-Who-Did-It, relates events that supposedly occurred another thirty years earlier, during the early part of the nineteenth century. In his account, the speaker is kidnapped by fellow members of a secret society, because he is suspected to be a threat to the society's secrecy. (This was likely based on the 1826 kidnapping of William Morgan and the start of the Anti-Masonry movement.) I-Am-The-Man is taken to a cave in Kentucky; there he is led by a cavern dweller on a long subterranean journey, which becomes an inner journey of the spirit as much as a geographical trip through underground realms.

The books blends passages on the nature of physical phenomena like gravity and volcanoes with spiritualist speculation, and adventure-story elements (like traversing a landscape of giant mushrooms). The whole ends with a summary letter from I-Am-The-Man and a conclusion from Drury. Subsequent editions of the book added various prefatory and supplementary materials.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
as i stated earlier i read Radu Cinamar's Transilvanian Sunrise about a year ago. going by memory as another member is reading this book at the mo there are a number of points i feel need to be made.
i am of course open minded about the entire book and would love to have a sneek around that neck of the woods for my own satisfaction.

beyond the chamber it was claimed three separate tunnels. one which was connected to iraq chamber, one which went to the himalayas and the other went to the lower world according to the book.

this book spans at least thirty years of history with regards to the political situation within romania with the establishment of departments and intelligence hierarchy.

informal requests were made through intelligence channels with a view of certain foreign interests wishing to gain access to this chamber/site.

it was claimed that during an sts orbit using elf ground penetrating radar, the us picked up an anomaly in the Bucegi region.

an aspect of the book deals with a branch of freemasons who wished access and possible collection of artifacts.
in certain circumstances it seems there was a resistance to this interested party.

america assisted in the logistical and excavation aspects as well as security of the site. seems a partnership framework was finally agreed to with a heavy dose of discretion.

in-fighting within intelligence departments led to delays and created suspicions amongst the politburo.

with regards to the entrance to the chamber, it was claimed a number of personnel were killed attempting to breach a force field of some kind. this field was defeated by the intelligence officer who had abilities.

when the field was breached word eventually got back to the romanian sis only privy to this that a chamber in iraq had activated after many failed attempts by the us interests.

these are just some points from memory. if the member(s) in romania are interested, i would very much like to visit this area. i am a climber and backpacker so i feel i have the skills to give this a coat of looking at. maybe a week or two in your country late summer perhaps. i know of another member who is reading this book at the moment and we have talked in depth on this subject since it came to light. my great uncle and father in law are privy to the information within the book as well. if the romanian members are interested in assisting i would very much appreciate your time on this.
regards f

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Thats a really interesting subject and i wonder why the Romanian Sphinx is not taken into consideration as much as it would deserve. It has at least the same energetical power as the Stonehenge complex and is considered to be a bit older.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Please someone tell me where I can buy the book on this absolutely facinating subject - Please please!
Name of Book and author at least.

Radu Cinamar - VIITOR CU CAP DE MORT 2004 sau 2005. "Future with a dead head"
Radu Cinamar 12 zile - o initiere secreta "12 days -a secret initiation"
Radu Cinamar In 2007 iMISTERUL DIN EGIPT - PRIMUL TUNEL. "Mystery of Egypt -First Tunnel"
Radu Cinamar - PERGAMENTUL SECRET. "The Secret Scroll"

Thankyou so much Lisa - I'm off to search for it. You're a Star *****

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

also the science on DNA has also proven the extraterestial link in our DNA

Wow!!......DNA science has proved there is an extraterrestrial link in our DNA???.........when did they do that then? I seem to have missed that life changing snippet of information!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Sorin Cerin a Romanian Writer |wrote a series of books entitled The Origin of God that occurred in the U.S. and Romania with the title requirements Destiny.

Sorin believes that the area of the Bucegi Sphinx would be a bridge between parallel universes, the Sphinx would be a monument to the Paleolithic

You can read his book on line at the following link :

books.google.com... UdzflOQ9zTuofg&hl=en&ei=TW1WTZfuAsjLtAbetZylCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CEUQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=sorin%20cerin%20destiny%20ebook&f=fa lse

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Thanks for that link - I'd not read from 'The Book of Giants' before.

The Steve Quale site you linked features direct links to the Translation of the Book of the Giants in the Gnostic library... Very interesting..

Excellent reading, furthering my understanding of the ancient times - useful for my literary projects if nothing else..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks for this Lisa2012. I concur with all that you have presented here and special thanks for the hours of work you must have put into the translation.

I guess this is why uncle sam wants to build a missile defence system in Romania.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Wow!!......DNA science has proved there is an extraterrestrial link in our DNA???.........when did they do that then? I seem to have missed that life changing snippet of information!

2010 evidence of alien origins in DNA

In 2003, DNA technology became such that Pye could recover the mitochondrial DNA of the skull. This is the DNA outside of the nucleus that provides evidence of the mother's genetic material. With this technology, the mother of the skull was determined as human. However, until recently, DNA science was not advanced enough for Pye to trace the origins of the father's DNA. In order to do so, the nuclear DNA would have to be recovered. This left plenty of room for skepticism, and many mainstream scientists waved off the Starchild skull as a mere deformity. Until now...

Now in 2010, the DNA recovery process has well improved. Pye took the Starchild skull to the National Genetic Database at the National institute of Health, commonly used by geneticists worldwide. Once the paternal DNA strand was recovered, Pye was able to compare it to all known and recorded types of DNA on this planet to find a match for it. The very long strand of 342 base pairs came up with no known match to any other species on this planet!

So, here we have a skull that has been scientifically analyzed and determined as both human and alien in origin, a find that will shake the foundations of both science and religion to the absolute core!

Source:hubpages.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

There is also the idea that Junk DNA is Alien DNA :

"Another more sedate entry from the British Daily Mail and Guradian reports on Paul Davies, a professor from the Australian Centre for Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney. In an article from the journal New Scientist he speculates:

Put yourself in the situation of the aliens, out there somewhere in the galaxy. They surmise that Earth looks promising for the emergence of intelligent life one day, but they have no idea when. There would be little point in beaming radio messages in this direction for eons in the vague hope that one day radio technology would be developed here and someone would decide to tune in.

Putting the text inside a large metal object and plonking it on the Earth’s surface is expensive in transportation costs, and risky. Our restless planet leaves nothing untouched for long. The artifact could easily end up buried or drowned or eroded to scrap. The ideal solution would be to encode the message inside a large number of self-replicating, self-repairing microscopic machines programmed to multiply and adapt to changing conditions. Fortunately such machines already exist: they are called living cells. The cells in our bodies, for example, contain genetic messages written by Mother Nature billions of years ago.

DNA, the molecule that contains the script of life, encodes its data in a four-letter alphabet. This would be an ideal medium for storing a cosmic calling card. In many organisms, humans included, genes make up only a tiny fraction of their DNA. Much of the rest seems to be biological gobbledygook, often called “junk DNA”. There is plenty of room there for ET to etch a molecular message without damaging any vital genetic functions.

How long would such a message survive? Mutations continually scramble sequences of DNA, especially the junk part. Recently, however, scientists in the United States have discovered whole chunks of human and mouse junk DNA that seem to have remained virtually unchanged for tens of millions of years. That would be a good place to store a message.

The beauty of this scheme is that ET wouldn’t have to visit Earth to implant the message. A lot of junk DNA consists of genomic fragments inserted by viruses over the course of evolution. An alien civilisation could, for negligible cost, dispatch tiny packages across the galaxy, loaded with customised viral DNA. The cargo would be designed to infect, without harm, any DNA-based life it encountered."

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
OP, fascinating. I am hesitant to trust a lot of what Icke says because of some of his more way out there thoughts like reptilians....

BUT i can Confirm that satellite technology exists to see through layers of foliage and even sand and see what is underneath. It is called Side Scanning Radar, and according to my father who was in the airforce then NASA until his retirement: this technology is much better on the classified side than exists currently in the form given to the general public and they discovered this neat effect by accident. They were seeing cities under the desert with it back in the 70's.

Originally posted by laslidealist
i'm reading a book called the Necromonicon and it's a book that was found with no known author and talks about that very area and it was a place the ancients originated from and they were able to travel back and forth. The book tells of a casting out of an evil one to be banished to this area and the secrets hidden for fear of someone calling the evil one back. The original bloodlines and their main activist in the occult Aleister Crowley came across this book and opened up a world of # not knowing what he was calling upon.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but it seems there is a connection with this place and the secret of the Ancient ones the motive of the NWO.

Do you know of any other books/sources that I can get my hands on?

Where did you get the book you are reading?

OK you joksters. This is a fictional work that H.P. Lovecraft made up. There is a tie to Crowley as Lovecraft was introduced to his Wife by Crowley.
Source: notes in the back of this book: H.P. Lovecraft Library America.

Some spoofers made up another work with the same name based on Lovecraft's stories.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Sorry to bust your bubble but the wind apparently formed that Sphinx....

I'll be back later to read the rest.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The Bermuda Triangle of Oltenia and other unsolved mysteries....ROMANIA

Somewhere around halfway between Rimnicu Vilcea and Targu Jiu, Polovragi , we enter the foothills of the Gorges "Olteţului Keys"l, keys that separate them from the Parang Mountains, a place that holds many secrets.

Paranormal enthusiasts call the "Bermuda Triangle of Oltenia. " Things happened here over time is at least odd: even deaths of cattle in their herd eyes, the eyes of shepherds and sheep at a wedding feast, when food and drink volatilized on the table making some wedding guest crazy...

... about all these mysteries, but also about the existence of corridors throughout the area of the Carpathians, but also in the Danube and Bucharest, can be heard live on land increasingly often.

However there are many unsolved mysteries, either because they spoke to, and deemed likely that the impact of information on people would be too high or because I still can not find absolution ... or a "conspiracy of silence"!

Secret corridors?

This is will explain something that one of the members asked in Regards to Myths and Legends ......

Zamolxe-with-wolves "Zamolxe's Cave" (which is believed to pierce beyond the mountains, in Transylvania), so called old and reported in the literature of travel writers in the nineteenth century, and Grigore Alexandrescu ( 1842) and Alexander Vlahuta (1901). Above the cave are ruins of ancient cities Arcinna, listed on the map of Ptolemy, the famous geographer of antiquity, the link between the cave and the city is making a secret gallery. They say that man-god Zamolxis passed through direct secret Sarmisegetuza galleries. According to legend, holder of power Zamolxis was amazing, being able to change their preference after the appearance of the old couple. The cave Polovragi supreme god of the Dacians in deep to get out over the mountains to the city Sarmizegetusa. When cavers cave looked the first time about 100 years ago were amazed to discover shod human footprints dating back 2,000 years, undoubtedly marks the Gauls. Or something else?

Visiting the cave is reached before the throne Zamolxe, which says that the great bulk of the state. Legends talk about the well site that I feel most of the visitors, but also about those who reject His cave. Then comes the place where the monk Pachomius, who Salasu the cave through the nineteenth century, drew the candle smoke darkened the image of Death. There are other wonders, faces the Gauls, mythological animals, and the ceiling "Tears Zamolxis continues to fall. Certainly, we have that constant temptation to which it subjects the cave of treasure hunters in search of Dacian treasures. Often, the guides have found broken metal gates at the entrance. "Tourists" with metal detectors have been lost through the galleries without electricity. And did not come back! They say beware the curse of Zamolxis Dacian treasures hidden here ... And the place is not singular ... About the curses that afflict those who find the treasure, you know .... But such "acts" curse in this context? Since nobody can tell!

Earth live in the Capital Bucharest Romania

Those who worked in the subway they saw and heard things hard to believe. Mircea Ioanid, retired, their tunnel - metrouaminteşte with some horror stories in the '80s was witnessed on the ground carry the underground dump.

"I was the only one who lived such occurrences, but the only one left alive after all that happened. Because the earth has swallowed simply others. Earth was alive, literally. And I was the youngest driver and power, not as I feared, with a double, but when I recall those experiences and now my hair raised on my head of fear. " Ioanid claims that in 1982, one of the excavators unearthed a bizarre corpse. She was around 2 meters and was wearing something strange, a sort of red robe and a black mask on his face. The skin was brown. What amazed us all was the feeling that the man was still alive. His eyes were wide open and his face, though handsome features, inspire fear. One of my colleagues even made a joke and said that it should look like Satan, if one exists. Do not know if it was a coincidence or more, but a few days later, this fellow found him dead. At autopsy, doctors said they had all the internal organs scattered, as if something exploded inside him. "

But what amazed the few workers who saw the corpse was that strange object in his hand and showing it like a sledgehammer that ended more than a two-edged ax. "And so the hand gun revelation startled us, and especially the fact that I had never seen anything like that even seemed that he had been underground for hundreds of years, did not have any rust on it. The gun and the corpse were isolated by a specialist to come, but that night they disappeared, surprisingly ... the Security Services came and we turned on all sides, we suspected that we understood the class enemies and I hid the body. But we passed it. Instead, my colleagues have gone, in turn, swallowed by the earth, without anyone to trace them in May. When I was with two missing and I could not forget even now that he pulled the animal roar, screaming, trying to hang on nails with a touch of earth:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Romania (strangely where the war and unrest developed)

Not sure what you mean by that, but there hasn't been any war in Romania since 1945. There was the Revolution in 1989, and social unrest in 1990, almost civil war, but things have been normal, at least from this point of view, ever since then. Romania- violence free since 1990!

The guy who wrote the article must have spent hours/days struggling with his English trying to get this out to the world - for a start I didn't and I'm sure many other people didn't even know about the existence of that sphinx over there. Why?

That Sphinx is one the most common themes of post cards in Romania. It's hardly a secret. It's just not that famous as the Egyptian Sphinx for instance, because the general opinion is that it's a natural rock formation, made by the wind through differential erosion.

edit on 12/2/11 by Wallachian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thank You for mentioning this. Actually I have friends that hike all the time and I heard the same thing before. I hope there will be other people to come and confirm this.

Do you know where exactly your friends noticed it too? That hollow sound I mean. I was somewhere between Omu and Malaiesti, probably on Bucsoiu, but I'm not so sure about it anymore, it was like 10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian

Thank You for mentioning this. Actually I have friends that hike all the time and I heard the same thing before. I hope there will be other people to come and confirm this.

Do you know where exactly your friends noticed it too? That hollow sound I mean. I was somewhere between Omu and Malaiesti, probably on Bucsoiu, but I'm not so sure about it anymore, it was like 10 years ago.

This was some time ago and I remember they were hiking to Omu during summer I could not tell you the exact Location but back then they did not connect any dots so unfortunately is very hard to say. I wish more people will read this thread maybe I will post it on some Romanian Blogs this way we will get Local Romanian people that hike all the time to share some Info

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join