It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by lisa2012

Howdy Lisa

....its an interesting story but - what evidence do we have that its real and not just something that was made up?

Just the first three pieces of hard evidence would be appreciated

Yes I was thinking that maybe this will help you in understanding that there is more to this Romanian Carpathians area than just stories that in your opinion have no foundations.

If you want to read the research done take a look for a start into the following maybe you will find hard evidence or at least something that will satisfy your knowledge.

In 1971, Russian historian N. Jirov theorized that the Sumerians would have migrated from the Balkan Peninsula (Geto-Dacia)

The idea was taken up by Ludwig Zailer Polish astronomer who, in his "History of watches" brought a new series of specialized arguments in this regard

American researcher Marija Gimbutas believes that the" Tărtăria" Romania can be considered the cradle of European culture.

Dr. Napoleon Săvescu, the United States convinced that Thracians are at the origins of European civilization, and beyond. He also erected a monument Tărtăria to mark the findings and their historical chronological importance on the shores Mures river in Romania .

German historian Adam Falkenstein believes that writing Tărtăria Sumer came under the influence of Summer

Harmatty Janos Hungarian Orientalist thought the tablets from Tartaria would be "a donation to a sacred place", by analogy with the texts found and deciphered by others in Sumer.
edit on 12-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This piece of Information I just read about recently .

At the foot of mount Ceahlău in the area called Vadu Rau in Romania , archaeological excavations performed under the guidance of historian Dumitru Ionita revealed bizarre artifacts, including a stone structure that looks amazingly like what would be considered today as a UFO, and another which appears to be a miniature replica of the Sphinx from Bucegi Mountains. The Sphinx was discussed in this thread in the beginning.

Professor Ionita found at a depth of only 50 inches below ground, processed stone structure consisting of at least 90 plates combined with a binder completely unknown to scientists today, having the shape of a UFO.

The binder that is extremely strong "is not cement or clay nor any adhesive known" or used throughout history until today. Probably the binder has no counterpart on Earth," says Professor Ionita Guardian quoted. The object has a height of 14 cm, a circumference of nearly a meter, weighs 12 kg and seems to EDA old at least 2,000 years.

The Source and Photo could be seen at the following link:

The Discovery

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I really do not understand what your point might be. All of these stories are well known in Romania from a long time now. Is like blaming Egypt or Peru.
And you are mistaking twice. All the places mentioned here are located in beautiful places where the accomodation is very cheap and is mostly done in rural private bootcamps. Please spare us from your not so well intended insinuations and keep on the topic.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is all nationalistic chest thumping, we saw a lot of that in other European countries starting in the 18th century.

That is not hard evidence,they are opinions which AFAIK have not been cited by the rest of the scientific community. Now where is the hard evidence for 'tunnels'?

Thanks for reply
edit on 12/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

Lurkers looking for a more detailed and unbiased scientific view of the finds can find it here:

Link

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxerse
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I really do not understand what your point might be. All of these stories are well known in Romania from a long time now. Is like blaming Egypt or Peru.
And you are mistaking twice. All the places mentioned here are located in beautiful places where the accomodation is very cheap and is mostly done in rural private bootcamps. Please spare us from your not so well intended insinuations and keep on the topic.

Thank You for your support. This post is not about chest thumping as me being Romanian, If you read carefully into Tartaria and this is for Hanslune member you will see that there is some historical fact attested and documented by international archeological and history societies. Is not me bringing a subject that is not acknowledged by a body of experts. If you want to deny that and deny Cucuteni , than we should not believe in anything that is around the world because it could all be interpreted or maybe someone in that particular country is thumping their chest.Read all my posts on 24 th page and 25 th you will see I am not trying to thump my chest for nothing ....I believe that there is a certain issue you have with me or the subject I have already stated Hanslune that I am not trying to proof anything I am raising questions and research that is all.
edit on 13-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thank You for your support. This post is not about chest thumping as me being Romanian, If you read carefully into Tartaria and this is for Hanslune member you will see that there is some historical fact attested and documented by international archeological and history societies. Is not me bringing a subject that is not acknowledged by a body of experts. If you want to deny that and deny Cucuteni ,

Whose in denial? I'm just asking question...as noted in my link above the finds are a matter of controversy do YOU deny that, are you saying these ideas are universally accepted by consensus? The people making these claims are exhibiting the common trait of nationalistic over statement. The reality of an archaeological dig doesn't add support to the other 'claims'.

I have already stated Hanslune that I am not trying to proof anything

You have succeeded so far.

Do you have any evidence for these alleged tunnels?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also just to make sure we are on the same sheet of music could you be so kind as to briefly state what your claims are?

Don't link to your website just in a sentence or two outline the basic aspect of your claim, that might clear things up.
edit on 13/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Lurkers looking for a more detailed and unbiased scientific view of the finds can find it here:

Link

Great Research Link on Tartaria and the findings in the region . Thank you for it . It is in English .

SETTLING DISCOVERY CIR CUMSTANCES, DATING AND UTILIZATION OF THE T Ă RT Ă RIA TABLETS 1

I am not BIAS I hope you noticed this Hanslune. What are my claims? are you serious? I thought I would open a thread on the subject. Everything I could find I posted throughout the thread. I already said that opinions are different. I just wanted the readers to turn their points of view to other regions of the planet,other than central/south America or Egypt. Why not digging into something new? I thought this is what ATS is for ????

You put so much energy into doing what ? I am not trying to convince anyone of anything you are trying to bash me for this thread for no reason. If people will actually stop writing posts because of people like you, ATS would be a very lonely place. Get over this and move to another thread. As I previously mentioned I am not stating, proving anything I just thought people may be interested in something different, they can do their own research and dig further till they come to their OWN Conclusions.

Recently they removed my posts but the posts were a great overview of the whole thread . If anyone who did not have time to read through the whole Thread they can find a review of this Bucegi enigma at the following link but not everything that was discussed in the thread is in the link :
Bucegi Mountains Enigma
edit on 12-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

edit on 12-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is all nationalistic chest thumping, we saw a lot of that in other European countries starting in the 18th century.

That is not hard evidence,they are opinions which AFAIK have not been cited by the rest of the scientific community. Now where is the hard evidence for 'tunnels'?

Thanks for reply

Yes you're right. The nationalistic chest thumping is typical for that part of Europe especially in the mid 19th century. Now I want to focus on the hard evidence part for the tunnels. I did read both books from Cinamar and as I've already expressed my opinion previously in this thread, it bothers me a lot the fact that the author spends very little time in talking about the actual discovery and a huge amount of time in spiritualism, secondary facts, sometimes totally unrelated things, description of well known conspiracy theories etc. And this is the first indication for me that rings the bell of suspicion. I've seen that in a lot of other books who deal with "history changing discoveries". (for example in this one: Mysteries of the Pyramid - David H Lewis and this one: The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth books that I must say make up a great interesting read) On the other hand, if the story is true than most likely it's classified above top secret and neither you or I or anybody else for that matter would be hearing anything about it.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Thanks for reply

Yes you're right. The nationalistic chest thumping is typical for that part of Europe especially in the mid 19th century. Now I want to focus on the hard evidence part for the tunnels. I did read both books from Cinamar and as I've already expressed my opinion previously in this thread, it bothers me a lot the fact that the author spends very little time in talking about the actual discovery and a huge amount of time in spiritualism, secondary facts, sometimes totally unrelated things, description of well known conspiracy theories etc. And this is the first indication for me that rings the bell of suspicion. I've seen that in a lot of other books who deal with "history changing discoveries". (for example in this one: Mysteries of the Pyramid - David H Lewis and this one: The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth books that I must say make up a great interesting read) On the other hand, if the story is true than most likely it's classified above top secret and neither you or I or anybody else for that matter would be hearing anything about it.

Hi Telos,

Thank you for your input. Thank You for mentioning the books they seem like a great read.
My personal opinion in regards to Radu Cinamar , I believe his name is not even his true identity also is that he knows of this tunnels or that he knows something but he did not actually see them with his eyes.

There is the possibility that maybe he thought will make a great story because people will not believe it anyway.

Something along the lines.

But one thing I know for sure is that one time one of my friends who s father worked for SeCRET Service in Romania under Ceausescu s years, mentioned the story in regards to this tunnels and that they exist. This was prior to the book being published that is way when I read the books I was thinking woow that guy knew something!!!

I also believe Radu Cinamar fantasied a lot in the books ,but I strongly believe that the message, the actual tunnels exist just because I heard of this story prior to the book even hitting the print ,and i heard it from another source.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Yes when stories get made up sometimes do need a lot of fill to make them seem more substantial than they are.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Your mixing of real science with made up stuff makes your OP and your points, at times, hard to understand.

That is the reason for questioning what your claims are. As near as i can tell you are relating anything to do with that general location, real or imagined.

Is that correct?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Your mixing of real science with made up stuff makes your OP and your points, at times, hard to understand.

That is the reason for questioning what your claims are. As near as i can tell you are relating anything to do with that general location, real or imagined.

Is that correct?

Basically yes I just wanted to bring forward related things to the general Location. Absolutely correct.

Like for instance there is a video in the Thread , where on Bucegi mountains people saw int he sky a holographic reflection of the mountains like in those videos in China. I posted the video in this thread. The problem is that on tv they tried to make it believe that was a natural phenomena but people I know where there at that time and they said was nothing like that. It felt like reality was "doubled"almost like you were able to see everything from a completely external point like someone was reflecting a hologram in the sky of the same region that they were in. I was told that this was the strangest feeling they have ever experienced in their lives because was something that they felt not that was something they were just seeing.

No idea if it is making any sense but is that region" Bucegi "that has something to it ! No one knows exactly what it is. If I find the video I will repost it. As I said is not a fake it really happened.
edit on 14-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

A member pointed out that one of the videos that show the holographic incident that happened in Bucegi Mountain is not working .

Please see the video here and there are two more at the bottom :

stirileprotv.ro...

I know there is a similar video in China . If someone can find that we can show them togheter.

The video at the link above, there are couple of videos that shows it closer. They said is a refraction cased by the light and the mist. It was never recorded in Bucegi mountains before.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Wow, what a trip. This article got me on a trail that led to this intriguing article. www.davidicke.com... One of those two hour paths to understanding what can be possible.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm glad to see the thread ressurected. There were many things that happened in our distant history which we either don't know anything about or don't really understand. I agree with Lisa that millions of people believe in Jesus Christ when most of the story is based on handed down stories thru time. So why is this subject any different. I guess you could be negative about any thread in here. The ufo subject is one of those. There any many stories but no one holds the smoking gun.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It seems like several posters on this thread live in or near Romania. It would be interesting for those people to try and get closer to the situation and put a set of eyes in the area in question. As I said before this subect if true would certainly put a new spin on history and our true beginnings

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im with this
someone get over there and report back to ATS
and dont forget a camera, video camera, i-phone etc.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
im with this

There are many millions of people already there......
edit on 17/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
im with this

There are many millions of people already there......
edit on 17/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

err i was obviously referring to ATS members

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join