It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There is some truth to the caves as there is a rumor that some people know about it. There is also another cave system that is discussed by another source I do not know the page in the thread I have to find it out .....The holographic event that happened on the top of Bucegi mountains is very real was well documented and there were witness to confirm that plus it was on tv it is also discussed in the thread....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This maybe another case where government cover-up is involved in order to keep such information away from the public. Somehow it seems that in today's world receive more information and less of what is really important. These agencies have gained so much power over the years that it may be nearly impossible to know what the real truth is.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Although this thread has been around for a while there is another book being released by Radu Cinamar regarding the hidden tunnels running between Romania and Egypt. Here is a link to several pages of the new book released this year: www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
just posting this to give it a bump and see if there has been anything new and to attempt to get this in my subscribed list.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thank You for keeping this alive. I am studying right now a possible connection between Tracians ,Getae, Zalmoxis and a sacred mountain .

"At the beginning of the Christian age, the Greek geographer Strabo (about 58 B.C.) offers another version on the mith of Zamolxis. In Strabo’s version Zamolxis was Pytagoras’s slave and such he learned from the phylosopher some sciences of the sky, then he learned others from the Egyptians, because he wandered through those parts of the world as well. After he came back to his home land, he became very important among the greatest of his people, by showing them the signs of the sky.Finally, he convinced the king to share the throne with him, as he was able to announce the wishes of the gods. At the beginning, he was chosen to be the great priest of the most venerated of their gods, and after a while he was himself considerated a god. He then retreated to a cave that was inaccessible to others, where spent a long time, rarely meeting with people from outside, except for the king and his servants. The king, seeing that the people were much obedient to him than before, as someone who commands them under the advice of the gods, gave him his full support. This habit remained to this day; traditionally, there would always be such a man that got to be the king’s counsenllor and for the Getae this man would actually be called a god. Even the mountain with the cave was considered holy and this is how they call it. Its name is Kogainon, like the river that folws next to it.

As expected, there were early attempts to identify this mountain. One of the oldest contenders to the title was the mountain and the river Gogany near Mika, south of the Danube...which semms far from true. Romanian archaelogists lean more towards Gradistea hill in Orastie Mountains, next to which flows the river Gradistea. "

Source :www.artline.ro...

Also the possibility of this mountain being Bucegi Mountain the one we discuss about.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Also I was reading about The Dacian sanctuary from Racos area in Romania . Here they found Dacian iron nails that do not rust. Tested with X-ray they revealed that, indeed, the nails have 2000 years in age.

In their structure they contain pure iron (99.97%), magnetite, iron oxide and aluminum silicate. These Nails do not rust.

In the world there are only two examples of iron steel: iron pillar in Delhi and disc found in Mongolia, investigated by NASA. There were found some pieces of iron molds (decic ) that weigh over 40 kg. At that time, the Romans could not melt in their furnaces amounts larger than 25 kg

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks for keeping us up to date Lisa. I think this may be one of the more important threads on ATS. Just surprised that knowing certain anomolies exist in the Bucegi that more time hasn't been spent investigating it. Or maybe it has and those in power would rather see the whole subject disappear. If it were true there would be no bigger news story.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

The original "article" is just terrible to read, Google translation at it's worst.

From what I've managed to get from the text, since it all seems disconnected by the poor translation, it seem all too fantastical in my opinion. Especially without a single evidence, to support it.

But I would love to read a better translated version of text since it seems like a fun SCI-FI read.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe you should read the book. Fantastical or not, is translated properly in english and is a nice read IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by lisa2012

The original "article" is just terrible to read, Google translation at it's worst.

From what I've managed to get from the text, since it all seems disconnected by the poor translation, it seem all too fantastical in my opinion. Especially without a single evidence, to support it.

But I would love to read a better translated version of text since it seems like a fun SCI-FI read.

English Versions
Transilvania Sunrise by Radu Cinamar :

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347041095&sr=1-1

Mistery of Ehypt First Tunnel:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347041095&sr=1-3

Transilvania Moonrise :
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347041095&sr=1-5

All books are between 11 and 15 dollars

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Although some of the source material is highly speculative at best, the greatest preponderance of information seems to point to a really fascinating mystery. It took me about 4 hrs to go from page 1 to page 22 and I admittedly skimmed about 1/3 of it. I'm hooked!

I can't find it now, but many years ago (10???) I read an article that asserted some Russians scientists found an ancient map which they dubbed The map of the Creator - somewhere in the Urals. I don't know if it may feed in to this topic, but thought I would point it out anyway.

Headline as originally reported in Pravda (don't laugh): Pravda Article

A find of Bashkir scientists is contrary to traditional notions of human history: stone slabs which are 120 million years covered with the relief map of Ural Region.

The OP and some other ATS'ers have done a fantastic job laying out the case for the existence of a worthy mystery and have discovered several ancillary mysteries that branch off of the one discussed here.

I flagged this to keep it going AND hope there is some sort of update.

Thanks again to all who have contributed to this topic.
edit on 10-10-2012 by JimmyNeutron because: corrected the name of the map and linked to original article.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

I can't find it now, but many years ago (10???) I read an article that asserted some Russian scientists found an ancient map which they dubbed The map of the Creator - somewhere in the Urals. I don't know if it may feed in to this topic, but thought I would point it out anyway.

On second thought, the Urals and Carpathian mountains are about 1600 miles (2600 km) apart - a relationship between the map and this topic is highly improbable at best.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The interesting thing is that there are a lot of unexplained phenomina in that area that no one has been able to explain. The Hoia Baciu forrest is a very good example. I hope Lisa can keep us up to date since she is from that area.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
very interesting. The advanced race that lived here were Giants? Well, I suppose we would be the shrimps if you look at it from their perspective.

We'll never be allowed to know if some scientific discovery from ancient times was found there. It would blow apart everything science holds as truth.
edit on 12-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
very interesting. The advanced race that lived here were Giants? Well, I suppose we would be the shrimps if you look at it from their perspective.

We'll never be allowed to know if some scientific discovery from ancient times was found there. It would blow apart everything science holds as truth.
edit on 12-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

That's the point,, it seems like many of these discoveries that would change the course of mankind and the way we think have been hijacked by people who seem to know what's best for us? It just doesn't add up we have all these clues and pieces of evidence but no ones seems to know anything about them hahaha. I find this thread and it's subject to hold more factual information from real people who have been involved in either finding artifacts or living in that area and experiencing the unnatural environment.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Man I remember reading this thread months ago and thinking how incredible it all was. I need to go back and reread this thread to get myself up to date on it all. Maybe do some research of my own on the subject. Keep up the good work Lisa

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Man I remember reading this thread months ago and thinking how incredible it all was. I need to go back and reread this thread to get myself up to date on it all. Maybe do some research of my own on the subject. Keep up the good work Lisa

I second the motion Krazy, Lisa has put a lot of time and effort into assembling all this information and if this were to be found true, to me this would be the most exciting discovery that mankind has found yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm refreshing the thread with some personal opinions about Cinamari's work. I just finished reading Mystery of Egypt First Tunnel and I'm about to start Transilvania Moonrise. I did skip the order as I couldn't wait to get to learn more what the tunnel to Egypt was about and as I was expecting, it was mind boggling. However, I don't like the fact that the book is mainly focused in mysticism and spirituality and especially religion and just a bit over 10 % is dealing with the discovery of the tunnel and the expedition to uncover the mysteries that surround that place. Is understandable that the author who know is a part of Department 0 can't revel some sensitive information but skeptics would use that sort of "deviation" to attack the veracity of the account. And even I as a believer and the good will to see the truth behind Cinamari's work, I can't stop but being skeptic. That being said, I would suggest all of you who are into this discovery to get the book in Amazon (including Transvilania Moonrise, both for 25 $ including shipping) and decide for yourself. I try to keep an open mind, maybe more then the reason dictates but what is described in the Mystery of Egypt First Tunnel is just behind any description.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
However, I don't like the fact that the book is mainly focused in mysticism and spirituality and especially religion and just a bit over 10 % is dealing with the discovery of the tunnel and the expedition to uncover the mysteries that surround that place. Is understandable that the author who know is a part of Department 0 can't revel some sensitive information but skeptics would use that sort of "deviation" to attack the veracity of the account.

You think? One of the most common ploys in fringe literature is to propose vast fantastical stories but always, always the actual proof is never presented or found, often halted by mysterious forces.

Good for selling books to naive not so good in convincing anyone else that it is true

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Rickymouse

We'll never be allowed to know if some scientific discovery from ancient times was found there. It would blow apart everything science holds as truth

Yet you are reading about it openly and they've published a book so if this is so secret and vastly important why is the person allowed to sell a book on the subject?

One wonders.....lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join