It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
CONTINUATION....

United States Underground Cities, Bases and Tunnels Systems
GOVERNMENT MAP OF UNDERGROUND TUNNELS

These areas were found off a government map showing just some of the underground bases in the United States.

EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE :From Edwards a tunnel goes to Vandenberg Air Force Base From Vandenberg you back up to Edwards and
go Southeast to subterranean base at a place that the map designates as Cat., which probably means Catalina Island, showing a flying
saucer there so alien space crafts are probably seen there. The map shows an underground base and a tunnel going into it at a place
called 29 palms.
The next place on the map where an underground base is, is the Chocolate Mts.
There appears to be a site in Nevada at Tonopah, Area 51 at Groom Lake, and a place designated as COG AFB.
In Arizona we have sites at Wickiup and Page.
Utah there is one at Salt Lake City (R&D AFB).
There is one in Riverton "M", Denver, Colorado, Colorado Springs, COG Creedo and Delta.
In New Mexico they are at Dulce, Taos, Los Alanos, ALB, AFB, Datil and Carlsbad.
In Texas there is one at Lubbock. Denton "908" (C.O.G) seems to have an isolated one, Ft. Stockton and in Old Mexico there is one at
Chihuahua.
Tulsa Oklahoma has one and just NE of there we appear to have one with a saucer coming out of it.
Hutchison AFB Kansas has one.

Arizona Tunnels and Caves

GRAND CANYON - Cave[s] near the confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado rivers. Hopi legends say that their ancestors once lived
underground with a friendly race of "ant people" [not to be confused with the sinister "mantis" people described by several abductees], but
some of their kind turned to sorcery and made an alliance with lizard or serpent men known as the "two hearts", which dwelt in still deeper
caverns below. The "flood" of evil and violence forced the peaceful Hopi's to the surface world. An explorer named G. E. Kincaid claimed to
have found "one of" the ancient caves, in which were reportedly discovered Oriental, Egyptian & Central American type artifacts.
Smithsonian archaeologists S. A. Jordan and associates also explored the man-made cavern with hundreds of rooms, enough to hold
over 50 thousand people. The underground city is about 42 miles up river from El Tovar Crystal Canyon and Crystal Creek, and about 2000
feet above the river bed on the east wall. John Rhodes after 3 years of field research reportedly discovered the Grand Canyon city, which is
now being used as a museum for elitist groups and has lower levels that are being used by "super secret black book operatives", which
can only be entered via a stainless steel door at the bottom of a stairwell deep within the "city" that is "guarded by a very lonely soldier
staring into the darkness... dressed in a white jumpsuit and armed only with an M16 assault rifle to ward off his imagination." source:
ARIZONA GAZETTE, March 12, 1909 & April 5, 1909; Robert Morning Sky; John Rhodes
----------------------------------------------------------------
SEDONA - Famous for it's massive vortexs,is claimed to be an ancient colony of the Lemurians.

According to Commander X, there are reports of a joint-operational underground city and facility under the Enchantment Resort in Boyton
Canyon, where clone-like men in black have been seen, along with unusual electromagnetic vortex phenomena. source
David Icke, Children of the Matrix notes that Sedona is associated to ufo activities with a reptilian underground bse where members of the
reptilian race work with their human or part-human puppets in the Illuminati on the scintific and genetic agenda. The base would appear to
be under Boynton Canyon in Sedona. This is not far from the reservation of the Hopi tribe, which has Lemurian connections.

------------------------------------------------
ARIZONA, SUPERSTITION MTS. - Several people claim to have had experiences with all types of alien beings inhabiting underground
levels below the superstitution Mts. east of Phoenix. Early reports speak of humans and human-dwarfs inhabiting the caverns of the region,
although in the 20th century reports of reptilian and grey type aliens have increased. Some encounters involve white-greys from Epsilon
Bootes, humanoid or reptiloid "deros" in black hooded cloaks using abducted/programmed humans above and below as mind slaves or
worse; reptilian humanoids with integrated human DNA abducting and raping women; and various other regressive underground
scenarios. source: Kaye Kiziar; Commander X; Brian Scott; Steve Brodie; Hank Krastman
----------------

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Arkansas

CUSHMAN - Caverns west and west-north-west of the town are legendary for stories of deep cavern systems, encounters with hairy
humanoids with an attitude, giant serpents and insects, deadly gas pockets, strange electro-magnetic phenomena and unexplained
disappearances. One of these is "Blowing Cave" which lies in the mining area NW of Cushman and is located 1/4 mile north of a road
leading west from Cushman, one of several caverns in the area, some of them possibly connecting at the deeper levels. Between the large
entrance and an underground lake far back in the cave is a trail that winds through an area of rubble or "breakdown". The trail is intersected
by a crack in the earth [between the entrance and the lake] that, if followed into the breakdown, widens enough to enter. This chasm is
reportedly an entrance to the endless networks of the alien underworld. source: Charles Marcoux - - George Wight - D. A. Lopez; TRIP TO A
CUSHMAN CAVERN

t
edit on 13-1-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
IDAHO
BURLEY - Druggist George Haycock claimed that he had explored a shaft that could be entered via a boulder strewn depression or sink 6
miles west of Burley, and one mile off the main road [presumably in the opposite direction from the river?]. Native American legends told of
a demonic race that would emerge from a cave and capture their women and children. Mr. Haycock reported psychic attacks and
impressions of evil activities taking place underground. The shaft led to a long square-cut yet ancient horizontal crawlspace tunnel with
branch tunnels and a cave-in which he attempted to dig through, although experiencing unusual "resistance" in doing to. He later wrote
friends that someone was trying to blast the shaft closed with dynamite and also reported a death threat he had received in the mail telling
him to cease and desist his explorations. Shortly after this, he was found strangled to death in his home. source: AMAZING STORIES
magazine, Oct. 1947 & Jan. 1948
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ILLINOIS
CHICAGO - Allegations that the Bahai Temple near Chicago, which has foundation "pillars" reaching hundreds of feet to the bedrock below,
contains an entrance to an underground system deep below which connect to other underground systems. source: Kenneth Van Hoof

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
And the List goes on and on and on ...

I am trying to prove that the question could be raised as to : Why Not Tunnels in Romania under the Bucegi mountains.

For the full list please visit the source link:

Underground Tunnels
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

I am trying to prove that the question could be raised as to : Why Not Tunnels in Romania under the Bucegi mountains.

Underground Tunnels

Lisa,

Your work on this subject has been extrordinary, since you are familiar with the area in Romania it provides real facts regarding the subject and helps expose the cover-up of the existence of other civilizations which we have little or no prior information. The series of underground tunnels and there real history waits to be exposed. However or whatever built such wonders must have had advanced technology in order to accomplish this feat. The US government does possess tunnel boaring equipment, but here we are talking about tunnels that are thousands of years old. I personnally believe as time goes on more and more of these secrets will be revealed most due to the fact that the world has become much more conscious of it's surrondings and technology has made it much easier to access this information

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354

Underground Tunnels

Lisa,

Your work on this subject has been extrordinary, since you are familiar with the area in Romania it provides real facts regarding the subject and helps expose the cover-up of the existence of other civilizations which we have little or no prior information. The series of underground tunnels and there real history waits to be exposed. However or whatever built such wonders must have had advanced technology in order to accomplish this feat. The US government does possess tunnel boaring equipment, but here we are talking about tunnels that are thousands of years old. I personnally believe as time goes on more and more of these secrets will be revealed most due to the fact that the world has become much more conscious of it's surrondings and technology has made it much easier to access this information

Thank You so much

I am currently reading Radu Cinamar Misterul din Egypt -First Tunnel ..Is a very controversial book as I have friends that say the author is well deep into freemasonry hence his hints and amazing stories

flavian.ro...

I will try to write an English review of this book and we can draw some conclusions. Many believe this is not a work of fiction as too many people say there is some truth attach to it accordingly to their knowledge .

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Lisa,

Being from Romania how much information in the books by Radu Cinimar do you think has a chance of being true? Knowing that so many mysteries that take place in that area some of these things must be based in fact.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354

Lisa,

Being from Romania how much information in the books by Radu Cinimar do you think has a chance of being true? Knowing that so many mysteries that take place in that area some of these things must be based in fact.

Yes that is exactly my view. There must be some true attached to all this stories. Now my whole idea is this. If we read the books and we make an opinion we can actually relate them to other discoveries or theories around the world so we can paint a picture of this idea "underground tunnels" or "Giants that inhabited different areas of earth in some distant past"

I will do my best to write a good summary of this book.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
As promised I reviewed The Book "Mistery of Egypt -First Tunnel" by Radu Cinamar

Published in 2007 this is the third book of a series that talks about the Enigmatic Discovery of "Hall of Projections " under the Bucegi Mountains and the 3 Tunnels that connect the area with Egypt and 2 other destinations.

This particular book talks about the author actually visiting and traveling through the tunnel to the Cave that lies underneath Egypt's Great Pyramid.

The author and Cesar are characters presented in the first book. The books starts with Cesar informing the author that they will go back to the" Hall of Projections " under Bucegi Mountains and that he will be part of the team going there and then traveling through a tunnel towards Egypt.

Now keep in mind the Hall Of Projections is the one with the Chrystal in the middle and the one that you can access the history of planet earth from the beginnings.When they discover this Hall or Cave they realized that different tunnels were going out of the particular locations and that there were thousands of km of tunnels. There were no means of transport discovered to travel within this network of tunnels. US Navy provided means of transport once the cave was revealed.

The author is informed that the expedition will last several days.

The author is reaching the secret base, he is informed is part of 5 members of this team 2 US Military and 3 Romanians. They are leaving the military base with a helicopter to reach the cave destination. He realizes one of the US team members were sent by the Pentagon. The flight to the cave entrance lasted less then an hour.

3 buildings were improvised outside the cave entrance, as they arrived they were fitted with a suit similar to the scuba diving suits,the boots provided were special ones able to analyze different physiological parameters.

The cave has a steel door some vehicles waited inside for transport to the main hall. They were US electrical military vehicles.

There is a great security system installed inside of the cave.The walls have a hard to describe color that give the sensation of "water texture".

Right in front of the main gallery there is an energy shield.Entering through it to the main hall has an effect of feeling like "arriving home" as the author describes it.

Inside the "Hall of Projections" there are T shaped tables , a transparent cylinder with Crystals in the middle of the hall, it is the device that is providing all the projections of human kind history.

They go to the entrance of the Tunnel that is reaching Egypt. Here the author describes that one of the members of the team from Us ,took out a computer that was giving 3 dimensional holographic projections, this device was storing info on crystals,was operating telepathically with the owner and was able to access an immediate dimension to our physical one.

At the entrance to the tunnel there is a distortion field, one that supposedly alters space and time

(pictures are provided that I will have to upload, they are not actual photos but interpretations of the author)

( To be Continued ....)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
(continuation......)

This is the photo that explains the hall of projections rough distances to the entrance of the tunnel and the distortion field.

The console that allows the projections is showing in the middle.

I will post the continuation of the review of the book a little later .....
edit on 19-1-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The tunnel is 7 meters wise and 10 meters tall, the walls have a florescent green color the tunnel changed color after 8 meters into a florescent indigo.

In the transition between green and indigo there is a wall of crystals 12 in number on each side of the tunnel .The color of the crystals are yellow they are tall and they have a tetrahedral shape at the top.

The author mentions the fact that is believed the ones who created the tunnels are using this distortion field facilitated by this crystals to travel /teleportation to different dimensions. Some sort of a stargate but not like the ones you see in the movies that are round .

(continuation of the story in the next post ......)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My thought is that if this is fact then the entrance maybe located in a remote area away from cities or towns. The turnnels are supposed to go from Romania to the Egytian pyramids and that leave a great distance in between to allow an entrance conceiled and away from prying eyes. We already know that the tunnel system is real based upon some tunnel entrances found in the area as well as others around the world, so it may not be so far fetched to find out that something of this nature really does exist.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
continuation of the review for Radu Cinamar Book" The Mistery of Egypt"

When this distortion field and the Cristals area were discovered they realize they are not able to use it to teleport or travel other place due to physiological compound of the human body at present moment or they are not able to make it work with the current structural make of our human body.

The author mentions that the tunnel towards Egypt is the only one out of the 3 that is not a physical one.,he calls it "virtual" almost like a dimension.The other two tunnels are actually carved underneath the whole length.

The indigo light in the tunnel gives the same sensation that the brain experience between being awake and asleep.

He talks about the vehicles they use to travel towards Egypt within the tunnel ,they were some sort of machines running on cold fusion technology and that the trip will last 2 days.. They will travel into a field. During this trip there are couple of stops, issues like Spirituality and NWO is discussed between the members of the team. I wil not go into details about it as the main purpose of this review is to present actual statements about the cave and the tunnels.

Reaching the end of the tunnel the author is told this place is a mistery, they are passing a similar entrance as the one with 12 cristals ,he is told that the cave is somewhere underneath the great Pyramid.

On the left side there is a structure shaped in a perfect square engraved with a triangle.

This Gallery is called "The Occult Room"

This room is only accessed via this tunnel and has no other entrance/exit.

It has a stone gate.When the triangle is touched the gate opens.The parameters indicated the room is 5 meters wide and 3 meters tall but when the stone gate is opened the actual size of the room is doubled in size..The air inside is perfect with no apparent ventilation.

The walls are covered with some "organic" or "alive " layer" unknown on earth.

I will continue with the story in the next post.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I am currently reading Radu Cinamar Misterul din Egypt -First Tunnel ..Is a very controversial book as I have friends that say the author is well deep into freemasonry hence his hints and amazing stories

flavian.ro...

I will try to write an English review of this book and we can draw some conclusions. Many believe this is not a work of fiction as too many people say there is some truth attach to it accordingly to their knowledge .

I just wished there was an english copy online. That would have been just amazing. I've read his first book three times and I just can't stop craving to read the others. Lisa, allow me a little advise: Don't mix this thread with the underground tunnels and bases in the States. Firstly is a subject discussed thoroughly in this board thanks to the amazing info provided by Branton). Secondly as a poster above already said, underground bases are a recent construction and shouldn't be related with the ancient ones. Keep up the great work.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

flavian.ro...

I just wished there was an english copy online. That would have been just amazing. I've read his first book three times and I just can't stop craving to read the others. Lisa, allow me a little advise: Don't mix this thread with the underground tunnels and bases in the States. Firstly is a subject discussed thoroughly in this board thanks to the amazing info provided by Branton). Secondly as a poster above already said, underground bases are a recent construction and shouldn't be related with the ancient ones. Keep up the great work.

You are totally right if I could I do not know how to do it I would remove the posts I made if you know how please let me know.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
These are the photos from inside of the Romanian Cave with English translations of them.

There is no English Translation of this book. I am doing my best to review it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That picture of the tunnels construction follows known electrical theory when crystals are used in an electrical circuit. The dual left/right set-up also suggest quartz was used.

Two types of quartz crystals exist: left-handed and right-handed, differing in the optical rotation but identical in other physical properties. Both left and right-handed crystals can be used for oscillators, if the cut angle is correct. In manufacture, right-handed quartz is generally used.[10] The SiO4 tetrahedrons form parallel helixes; the direction of twist of the helix determines the left- or right-hand orientation. The helixes are aligned along the z-axis and merged together, sharing atoms. The mass of the helixes forms a mesh of small and large channels parallel to the z-axis; the large ones are large enough to allow some mobility of smaller ions and molecules through the crystal.[

Maybe some form of Crystal oscillator for tuning? However many things would be needed beyond just crystals jammed into the the ground. There would be be more there to connect the crystal into a usable electrical component. Without an un-compromised version it could never be back engineered.
edit on 1/20/2012 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
In recent years, in the Bucegi Mountains energy measurements were carried out which found the existence of force fields and underground passages that are crossing the mountains from side to side.

Moreover, the same measurements showed the existence of two underground passages that go from the Bucegi up near Bear Cave in the Western Carpathians, which are crossed from time to time by various smaller tunnels or longer. See photo below.

What is amazing is the fact that when Viewed from above these tunnels do not cross the mountains chaotic because the lines are configured in the image of a huge wolf, with mouth open, as when they throw the prey.

Wolf head is in the Apuseni Mountains and the tail goes down near Pietrosita, Dambovita.

Logical question is whether these underground passages were made by human hand or if there were only discovered and used by people?

It is a question which nobody yet to respond. Only mystics, who had the courage to say that everything was built when the Great God Zamolxis decided to defend this land holy and those who inhabit it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
now back to the story The Mystery of EGYPT -THE Secret Tunnel Radu Cinamar

There was a cylinder in the middle of the room , to the right a platform made of gold it "looked like a surf board" this platform was hovering.

The platform is 3 cm thick had a blue crystal in the form of a pyramid planted on the top side of the board. 5mm of the board is made of gold the rest is a material unknown. This platform represents a mean of transport established through the crystal's vibration situated at the top of the platform .Through this a connection is created between the platform and the one who uses it and it can be maneuvered with your thoughts.

The author is told this belongs to an extraterrestrial civilization and that this room with the cylinder in the middle is a time machine.

The age of this cave is said to be 30 000 years old.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join