It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sarmizegetusa Regia Romanian Stonehenge

Sarmizegetusa Regia (also Sarmisegetusa, Sarmisegethusa, Sarmisegethuza, Ζαρμιζεγεθούσα (Zarmizegethousa), Ζερμιζεγεθούση (Zermizegethouse)) was the capital and the most important military, religious and political center of Dacians. Erected on top of a 1,200 meter high mountain, the fortress was the core of the strategic defensive system in the Orăştie Mountains (in present-day Romania), comprising six citadels. Sarmizegetusa Regia was the capital of Dacia prior to the wars with the Roman Empire.

There were two Sarmizegetusa’s: Ulpia and Regia located some 40 km apart. Sarmizegetusa Ulpia, the only one known in the early 1900s was the Roman capital of Dacia built by Roman Emperor Trajan, not the Dacian capital. This inevitably led to inaccuracies regarding Dacian wars and Dacians military system based solely on insufficient information.

en.wikipedia.org...

Photo Gallery of Sarmizegetusa Regia

Ulpia Traiana Sarmizegetusa

Vandals - Persons performing ceremonies and causing vandalism

iatalumea.blogspot.com...

AH! Medieval Recreation
Makes me feel right at home

www.terradacica.ro...

I think I will go visit them. Take along a few friends of mine in the Legion

edit on 22-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
"At Mehadia,there is a Cave of 8 km which is connected to a cave near the Hotel Traian Herculane. There, they discovered a civilization, the ROMBICONILOR, dated well before the current civilization. A local told me that there are some of the graves of humanoids, which had a diamond-shaped stone, put in place to cross.

Baile Herculane - A Resort in Romania - A true Ghost Town

Hotel Traian Herculane - Abandoned

Fostul hotel Traian din Herculane - All rights reserved by bogdangoim

There are two noteworthy caves... one is Steam Cave...the area is a geological hotspot. Baile Herculane is also famous for the thermal and sulfurous waters.

The other cave near the hotel is called "Cave of Thieves"

Cave of Thieves By Anastasia on July 16, 2010

There is another famous story in the area..

Ghost Photographed In Historic Romanian Hotel
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This image is all over the net and has caused a stir, yet I never heard of it till now

A hotel in Romania has become a local attraction after a photograph of a ghost was published by newspapers and television. The ghost of a tall woman in a long white dress reportedly watches the hallways and staircases of the Decebal Hotel, in the Baile Herculane mountain spa.

The 150-year-old hotel is believed to hide ancient Roman treasure under its foundations and the ghost is said by locals to keep treasure hunters away. The hotel has been closed for renovations for five years but people who have ventured inside claim to have seen - and photographed - the ghost.

One source: Phantoms and Monsters Blog

This is known as the Decebal Hotel Ghost named after the other abandoned hotel.

Decebal Hotel abandoned, in the Baile Herculane By Anastasia on July 16, 2010

Decebal Hotel Ghost

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Professor claims to have actually entered in a tunnel in Ceahlău area and was accompanied by Prof. Traian Stănciulescu , technical director at the Institute of Inventions, Science Branch.

This tunnel...Ceahlău refers to Ceahlău Massif so if we are looking for the entrance we must go there

The Ceahlău Massif is one of the most renowned mountain ranges of Romania. It is located in the Eastern Carpathians chain, in Neamţ County, in the Moldavia region. The two most important peaks are Toaca (1904 m altitude) and Ocolaşul Mare (1907 m altitude). It is bounded to the east by the Bistriţa River and Lake Bicaz, to the south by the Bicaz River. From the south, the main access point is the town of Bicaz. To the north, Mount Ceahlău is also accessible from Durău. There are many legends about the Ceahlău Massif; as a consequence it is often called "The Romanian Olympus."

en.wikipedia.org...

Mount Ceahlău—Piatra Lată din Ghedeon Credit: Cristian Burlacu 2004

Ceahlău Massif Photo Gallery

Website with information about the Carpathians Mountains

Also I cleaned up the translation of Professor Bursuc (Badger
) so it makes better sense in English.

Translation Cleaned up

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Bucegi Mountains Legends

People talk about an old special traveling route in these mountains, called “the silver belt of the world”, 8 hours long and quite difficult, with a lot of ups and downs – yet at the end nobody feels tired, but relaxed and joyful. Some say that’s because this route overlaps with a major energy flux of the planet.

Lalomiţa cave has more levels than the tourist one... with some interesting anomalies

The name of the Ialomiţa cave came from the Dacian language, “jalomit” meaning “to cry”, this cave being known as an ancient place where Dacians celebrated death as a major event, passing from one life to the next one.

The cave has 3 levels: the first one is for the tourists, shaped like an S; the next two are harder to cross.

The first level has many names, the most known are Grota Pustnicului (The Monk’s vault- because some say that the cave was discovered by a monk, Father Teofil, after he had dreamed of the place and the way to it) or Grota lui Zamolxe (Zamolxe’s Vault) – Zamolxe is an ancient Dacian priest/god. It is said this cave was used by Zamolxe and his people to hide and pray when they were under attack.

This is possibly an effect of hydrolics but still adds to the mystery

At this level you can find one of its most peculiar attractions: somewhere in the stone there is a groove, like a pail, filled with water. The strange thing is that once the water is removed, it starts to “rain” from the ceiling, and it stops when the pail is full with water again.

But this one is definitely energy related...

Another attraction is Hades Well, a coalpit inside the Lalomiţa Cave: nobody could explain yet why any kind of light just dies inside this groove.

The second level has two Dacian tombs, while the third has a glacial lake. Building the church at the entrance was also plagued by anomalies...

The entrance to this cave is guarded by a small hermitage, called Schitul Pestera, built in a very long time because of a long series of weird events – people say that every time they tried to finish this church a lot of hostile natural phenomena stroke the building: fire from the sky, avalanche of stones. Maybe, it is said, because no one should build churches in the land of Death.

SOURCE: European Pyramids: Bucegi mountains legends

Also found a second photo of the Holographic Pyramid

This picture formes only on August 6th every year (the 49th day after the summer solstice called Day of the Sun), with superposition of four shadows of the mountain-pyramids: the peaks Toaca, Lespezi, Shepherd Stone and Volcano Stone. The photos were made from the peak Toaca,

Holographic pictures taken by Mihai Marin

SOURCE: European Pyramids: Ceahlău Shadow Pyramid

edit on 22-2-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Zorgon, well done. You bring an incredible amount of information to us. I've got to go back now and star all your posts and watch all the videos.

Too made the thread started out a little off balance, it might turn some people away... but stay with it folks because now were rolling. This is a great story unfolding here.

This may turn into another epic thread....I love it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Too made the thread started out a little off balance, it might turn some people away... but stay with it folks because now were rolling. This is a great story unfolding here.

Well the stuff from the poster Draco is a little messed up in translation and very lengthy. I haven't even gotten to that mess yet
I am wondering though if that is written by him or a transcript of the book?. I wish I had it in Romanian text to do my own translation. Maybe someone who posts at Icke's site can ask, or if someone has that book "Transylvanian Sunrise" to compare.

In any case I need to clean it up first before I can do any tracing

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

As I promised the discussion went on and the account is as it follows was the summer of 2008 , the person went to "Ialomicioara Cave" after he visited "Babele " On his way back from there he did not go back on the hiking trail but wonder in the surrounding area . I have to tell you that this would be an area where seeing military with arms and guns it would look out of place. He claims he was in a really remote area Not too far away from the hiking trail when two Military Man Romanian Military fully armed saw him asked him where he is going and then he said he got lost so they directed him towards the Hiking trails.

In the Untersberg thread we also has a story of someone finding military presence in the area... but when I dug into this one I couldn't believe I hit PAY DIRT so fast. It seems indeed the military does do exercises on Bucegi Mountain, but more than that , the ISRAELI are their with them.

Now this story is more recent, from 2010 but it is very weird considering the topic we are discussing... 6 men vanished! Reported by CNN no less! Got my attention alright.

Israel IDs missing military personnel in Romania crash
By the CNN Wire Staff July 27, 2010

Romanian gendarmes secure the area on the Bucegi mountains on July 27, 2010 where a Israeli helicopter crashed on the 26th Credit: CNN News

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Israel has identified six military personnel who are missing after an Israeli helicopter crashed in Romania Monday during a joint military exercise.

According to Israel Defense Forces, the Israelis included: Lt. Col. Avner Goldman, Lt. Col. Daniel Shipenbauer, Maj. Yahel Keshet, Maj. Lior Shai, Lt. Nir Lakrif and Sgt. 1st Class Oren Cohen. IDF said the aircraft was carrying four pilots, two mechanics and a member of the Romanian Air Force.

The Israeli CH-53 helicopter went down about 3:20 p.m. (8:20 a.m. ET) Monday, the Romanian Defense ministry said in a statement. Search-and-rescue operations began immediately, using a Romanian medical helicopter and two Israeli helicopters, the statement said.

The wreckage was found a few hours later in the Fundata-Zarnesti area, near Brasov in central Romania, the defense ministry said. The crash site was in a remote area at an altitude of more than 2,000 meters (about 6,560 feet) in the mountains, according to the ministry. Fog prevented helicopters from flying to the site Monday night.

edition.cnn.com...

So they found the crashed helicopter... but no trace of the six men... and what the heck is Israel doing in that area anyway? Routine training? Well maybe but it sure puts weight to the OP story in my opinion

UPDATE

7 feared dead after Israeli helicopter crashes in Romania

(CNN) -- Seven people, including six Israelis, are feared dead after an Israeli helicopter crashed in Romania on Monday during a joint military exercise, the Romanian Defense ministry said.

The control center for the joint exercises, known as Blue Sky 2010, lost radio contact with the Israeli CH-53 helicopter about 3:20 p.m. (8:20 a.m. ET), the ministry said in a statement. Search-and-rescue operations began immediately, using a Romanian medical helicopter and two Israeli helicopters, the statement said.

About 5:45 p.m. (10:45 a.m. ET), teams found the wreckage of the helicopter in the Fundata-Zarnesti area, near Brasov in central Romania, the defense ministry said. "So far, the circumstances of the accident and the crew situation remain unknown."

The Israeli air force is sending medical, rescue and investigative teams to the scene, a military statement said.

edition.cnn.com...

This was 7 months ago and the articles were just a month ago. I have not found any further update on the outcome yet
edit on 23-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Gravity Anomaly Map of Romania

Looks like the strongest negative zone is right in our area

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Mrs Caprarescu had an interview with a gentleman named E.H. that claims he had an experience in the "Piatra Mare "-Sapte Scari Area of Romania .

This is a translation of the Article :
"There is a gate towards other dimension in Carpatians...
Article Author
Andrew Caprarescu"

In the Carpathians there is a gateway to another universe.

Romanian

English Translation page by google

Anyone ever heard of ODRG Open Doors Research Gate ?

This article you posted seems to have first appeared on the web in May 2010. At least that is the earliest date I saw on the 59 sites that repeat this story. That is all that comes up, only a couple in English... and no further information on the story, Barry Roscott or the ODRG (Open Doors Research Gate).

I do however have Brian Allan from England as associate on our team. He runs P.E.G (Paranormal Encounters Group) and has in the past attempted to open a gateway at Giza and has had some success in attempting to open the portal at Rosslyn Chapel. I will write him and send him this article and see if he knows of Barry Roscott and the Manchester gateway.

Rosslyn, Between Two Worlds by Brian J Allan

Oddly enough, another writer also named Allan relates Dan Burisch's story of the natural Stargate on Frenchmen's Mountain here in Las Vegas. This was another attempt to open a gateway

The Saga of Dr.Dan Burisch - by Sterling D. Allan - April 28, 2004

Once, and insider told the group that on such and such a day, at such and such an hour, they would be activating the natural stargate at Frenchman's Mountain East of Las Vegas. They even told where they would be on the hillside, and where someone could come and observe from a distance. No one was able to make it on the short notice, but the group did watch a real-time satellite image of the location, and watched as the entire mountain began to "glow" on the screen in front of them from a government web site that is publicly available.

We also have a three year running thread called Stargates are Real that is full of information on gateways

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am finally back Home ..I will buy the book today "Transylvania Sunrise " I will try to find it in e format on line. I am not sure how can I post quotes from it . If it is allowed in here or I have to make a summary?? Maybe someone can help me with this so I do not get in trouble again.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Also, I have no idea if this was mentioned in here but I was discussing this mysterious subject the other day with one of my Romanian Friends .

The Dacians Golden Tablets from "Sinaia" Region .

The story goes like this. The Tablets in Sinaia is a controversial set of archaeological artifacts. According to local tradition and some information that circulated in the area at that time in Sinaia,these tablets relates to an impressive number of gold plates inscribed in a mysterious language and writing.

They were discovered when they were digging to gather water for St. Anna and Peles, water supplies and the Monastery Sinaia and Poiana Vacarea .

In addition to the gold plates, workers discovered some typeof coins very intriguing.
It is said that the treasureended up in possession of King Charles I.

Today, in Sinaia the tablets or thesaurus of Sinaia refers to a set of non-inventoried lead plates(copies of the original) that are stored in the basement of the Archaeological Institute in Bucharest Vasile Parvan for more than a century.

Local tradition explains the existence of these plaques lead by the idea that the King would have rendered the original parts, using the gold to complete the project (finishing the Castle)after the plates had been copied in the lead.

Now I am asking anyone here maybe someone has some photographs of this plates. I will try my best to find anything that can depict what was inscribed on these plates.

This adds to the mystery of the Region even more.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have found few of the 79 tablets.
Source:
dacia.org...

You can view the full gallery very easy but scrolling through the photos at the following link:

dacia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c5f22fb2969.jpg[/img]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ffb26321904.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79ce66d7403b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84a7248fabeb.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: Edit to add source and another link

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This one particular tablet took me by surprise look at the figure in the middle. This reminds me of some sumerian tablets I have seen just few days back in British Museum.

Source :
dacia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I am not sure how can I post quotes from it . If it is allowed in here or I have to make a summary?? Maybe someone can help me with this so I do not get in trouble again.

A short summary will work, but better yet just look for key sections. make each point short and just give your opinion on that section per post. It is better that way anyway because I still haven't dissected the OP letter anyway... it is too long and messy. I think the reason this thread got lost is because unfortunately people saw the link to David Icke's site and immediately assumed it was all bogus and looked no further.

And yeah, because ATS is a money making business, they MUST be very strict about copyright concerns. So far most of the stuff I have found on this do have Gnu licensing or are already in public domain, but you always have to be careful to assign credit and provide links. I put credits even on the public domain stuff automatically and getting permissions on most material on the internet is as easy as writing a small email to ask. Most internet posters are more than happy to let you spread their work.

A great example is the story on the portal. At the bottom of the page you find this.

Articles and materials on this site may be collected and published on other sites but only by specifying the source and adding a link to www.esoterism.ro

So... problem solved

I think the post by Draco is most likely just taken from the book... if so we can get that solved

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Also, I have no idea if this was mentioned in here but I was discussing this mysterious subject the other day with one of my Romanian Friends . The Dacians Golden Tablets from "Sinaia" Region .

That was brought up in the other thread that Jenny linked to on page one. It didn't go anywhere in that thread.

I have a problem with these plates... Yes they are recent... but still very old. If they are indeed copied from some real gold versions that have since been melted down (something that was done with the Treasures of Nimrud in Iraq) that would make them at LEAST worth looking at. But it seems that most of these tablets have since been destroyed and information is disappearing on the internet as well. It is said only 35 of them have been kept and photographed. There was a youtube video that had all 35 of them but that video has been removed.

The Voynich Manuscript is also an OOPART, yet that was kept at Yale University... why are these plates just disregarded so quickly? Anyway I am collecting what I can and will add that to your section

Just because I mentioned it... I did a LOT of work on the Iraqi treasures, the looting and the US Special Ops team put in charge of that. It shows providence that if there were indeed gold plates, yeah someone probably melted them down long ago

Molten treasure recovered by US Army and JIAGG

Fortunately Nimrud's crown survived

"Blowing the safe ripped the hinges from the doors. This is the operations room of the Joint Interagency Coordination Group, JIACG for short. This is part of a team of 80 now deployed across the region and drawn from agencies with expertise in counterterrorism, weapons of mass destruction and sanctions busting. 25 are drawn from the US Department of Defense, military intelligence and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons experts. But 55 out of the 80 are non-military, undercover customs investigators and the CIA. "

JIACG

# Heritage Lost - Looting of archaeological sites continues in Iraq - by Cindy Ho

Their are of course many stories of the real reason we are over there... recovering the stargate for one

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This one particular tablet took me by surprise look at the figure in the middle. This reminds me of some Sumerian tablets I have seen just few days back in British Museum.

Source :
dacia.org...

I personally am very glad this one survived
Because this one is extremely useful.. You are seeing the 'Snake Goddess in the gateway. In this example the two 'Guardians' are the two large pillars but there are always two guardians (usually in the form cherubim or similar creatures)

Just yesterday before I found the Sinaia tablets I found another puzzle piece for the Stargate thread... I will add that here for context. The timing was, as usually happens when I dig, quite amazing

Originally posted by zorgon
New Input - Same old Snake

The means by which West et al achieve this, is by the deliberate omission of pre-Classical Greek artefacts, like the snake goddess and her votary found at Knossos (on display in the Museum of Herakleion) . These predate Hesiod's mention of Hecate by nearly a millennium. Thus when, in Apollonius' Argonautica, appears the night wandering snake festooned Hecate Brimo the convenience of omission explains her as an "appearance" due to "Near East influence". Though the Kretan snake-goddess is the best known snake motif in pre-classical civilization on Greek soil, she is not an isolated instance. She is also depicted on Mycenaean gems (illustrated below) dating to c.1500 BC, and coiled clay snakes have been found in Mycenae. "Hecate Brimo", rather than being an appropriation by Hesiod (in c. 700 BC) from the Near East (specifically Anatolia), was already part of the Greek pantheon.

Again the two guardians

Illustration from p.43 Art of Crete, Mycenae, and Greece by German Hafner

Image source:
The Goddesses and Gods of Old Europe : Myths and Cult Images
By: Marija Gimbutas isbn: 0520046552

SOURCE

The Sumerian resemblance also struck me when I first saw it...

The God Ea stands in his watery home the Apsu (translated as Abyss)

This is an old print taken from a book dated in the late 1800's (The days when archeologists didn't work so hard to hide things
)

It is all about CONNECTIONS and where they lead...

continued... (need COFFEE)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Last night I did not get much sleep. I have learned over the years in my research that if a story has no value, then usually you will reach a dead end very soon as is the case with most of the hoax treads on ATS. There is never anything to verify, so you run out of leads.

However when a part of an old folks tale, or a legend, takes you down many paths to even more clues, then you know you have something worth looking at.

Most people when they look at something, will judge it's merit based on that one item alone and either believe or reject it, but rarely do they piece it together with other related pieces.

I look for CONNECTIONS... where one can piece together a puzzle and see the whole picture. In this particular case, I am finding so many connections that have already linked me to my other research (example is the Romanian clarevoyant/NASA connection which directly ties in Hal Puthoff and Ingo Swann)

But last night, while tracking down the story of this elliptical gateway, it lead me right to the door of something that links directly to what got me into all this so many years ago...

I will put that all together today and post it later. Will take a while
so stay tuned. It is probably a good thing that this thread hasn't taken off yet... will give me some time

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well,

Im still waiting Zorgon...

edit on 23-2-2011 by Cygnus_Hunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wonderful info everybody. This whole thread makes me want to take a hermatige throughout the romanian mountains.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Wonderful info everybody. This whole thread makes me want to take a hermatige throughout the romanian mountains.

Yes me too... Many of the sites are not crowded by the looks of it. Would need a translator for the trip though

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
Well,
Im still waiting Zorgon...

Put another dollar in the machine

or send me a sexatary

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join