It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? #2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
img16.exs.cx... - I recently came across this image and am curious as to wether it is legit as well as it's origin. If anyone has information on this, then please reply below.
My apologies if this should not have been posted or is in the wrong section, but this image has really made an impact on me.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's the work of an artist, his name is another thread with a pic of what some suspect to be a 'lizard man' head. I've got a magazine with a few of his pics in it including this one and the dismembered head one (there fake by the way, it's meant to be 'art'). I'll see if I can find the other thread to get his name for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you, and if you can please get me the name of the magazine you have. I was trying to figure out this image for a long time.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm hoping that's a guy with a mask or some kind of editing. I just don't see what it has to do shaving cream...

Totally freaked me out though! Now I'm going to have nightmares

AHHH now the image is burned into my brain!! I hate you! (j/k)

*Warning* for whatever reason this image WILL make you flinch. I made me anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ah, sod the thread I found the magazine.

His name's Charlie White. It's actually some cool stuff he does. Here's a link to the gallery you're pic came from. (click view photo gallery under the pic) The ugly little guy's name's Joshua.

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
uhm . . .that was an interesting peice of "art". I don't think that i'd be elated to wake up facing that in the morning.
wait . . there is more of this art work? where?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ahhh, you posted one minute before me . .thanks for the link.

p.s. that wasn't shaving cream, it's milk

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Now I feel better knowing it is fake. I guess I shouldn't be looking at freaky photos this late hehe. Going to bed lol

"That wasn't shaving cream, it's milk"

That pic really messed my head up

*too freaked out to look again and confirm milk/shaving cream*

[edit on 14-7-2004 by RogueX]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hummmmmm.............very strange

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ok, not trying to be tough here but WHAT IS SCARY ABOUT THAT PICTURE!??!?!? It seriously just looks like a, "Got Milk?" add. It doesn't look scary....hell it doesn't even look real! It looks like either a puppet, or CGI. That thing actually looks pretty cute and they're all having fun and pouring milk on that girl. Are they gonna kill her or something? Is that what's scary?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Dad what's a muppet?.... well son it's not quite a mop and it's not quite a puppet.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think the thing that makes the image seem scary is the look on his face, plus it looks like the two men are trying to refrain him. Personnally I dont find it scary, just a little weird :s

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I didnt get scared by the pic...but it definetely looks odd..
the focus isnt even around the creature...did u notice that the guy in yellow has his arm around him? ewww i would never touch him...AND he's naked, i bet nobody looked down there lol.
And if this was a got milk ad, why does it look like she's in pain? and usually they have buff actors, not one with a lot of flab

[edit on 15-7-2004 by sheaisdumb]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looks like the wonderful world of adobe photoshop. Or someone took a pic with a mask on.

new topics

top topics

join