It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Fox News employee: "Stuff is just made up"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Former Fox News employee: "Stuff is just made up"

www.rawstory.com

A former employee of Fox News called the company a "propaganda outfit" that is determined to undermine the Obama administration and Democrats.

"I don't think people would believe it’s as concocted as it is; that stuff is just made up," the employee, whose name was kept anonymous, told the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters.

"They say one thing and do another," the former employee said. "They insist on maintaining this charade, this façade, that they’re balanced or that they’re not right-wing extreme propagandist."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As Golmer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise!" This is just too good to be true, the truth coming from anyone who ever worked at Fox News, Wow!

I know that this is not "News" to most reasonable people but it was an actual news story so I posted it here. I also know that those Fox News/Glenn Beck sheeple will jump in her to paint this guy as a mole planted by liberals or something like that but who cares? Sometimes the truth hurts.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm so surprised right now............not.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now, if only we could get similar admissions from former employees at CNN and MSNB. They're likely just as guilty as Faux news, in terms of being propaganda agencies. If that happened, perhaps more people would wake up to the false paradigm we're being force fed.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

A former employee of Fox News called the company a "propaganda outfit"

What took him this long?
One would think if he felt so soiled he wouldn't have worked there in the first place...
I'm sure though with his present work experience he could find a job with PressTV, Haaretz or RT...

edit on 11-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
sounds like propaganda to me

+5 more 
link   
Playing Devils Advocate here, but what if this just yet, another attempt at MSM propaganda?

the employee, whose name was kept anonymous

Any time an anonymous person makes a claim, usually they are deemed unfit as evidence. I hardly accept anyone's statements about ANY source, when they wish to hide behind the very hand that feeds them.

Not buying this alleged " employee ".

link   
Outfoxed
edit on 11-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Former is key word. Why is he a former? Why did he not speak up while he was employed? Why not take all the proof while employed and run to CNN? And anonymous?
yeah, ok.

I rarely trust "former employees" who suddenly feel the urge to come forward and trash their previous employer. I really do not trust some anonymous person who makes such bold claims. Maybe this alledged anonymous former employee is a disgruntled CNN employee since FOX ratings are always higher.

edit on February 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have already stated this in other threads, but the fact is, most of what plays on the "news" channels is not actually news.

The majority of airtime is taken up by OP ED programming, where fact checking is not required, nor are the credentials of invited guests for that matter.

People like Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Rachel Maddow etc... are actors, payed to give opinion... nothing more, nothing less. The weight we give each one of these people's opinion is up to us.

the Billmeister

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Videos, all parts are entertaining at best. But very opinionated. No sound evidence, just peoples opinions.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Then you must not have seen THIS yet, If that is your option..

link   
This story is junk, I'm not a supporter of any of the news outlets but anonymous source? It could be a janitor for all we know. WEAK...
edit on 11-2-2011 by Jeremiah Johnson because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
I feel comforted now knowing that bill Clinton never said ,"I never had sex...", the video of the Black Panthers displaying weapons at a voting area, Obama's broken promise on shovel ready jobs, and that ACORN was conspiring to sell illegal immigrant children for sex, was all made up.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I wanna be a former employee too! Wait, no I AM a former employee! Yeah! That's it! But, ummm... please keep my name anonomyous... that way no one can check to see if I was ever an employee or if I was, if I was fired and may have a grudge against a media channel.

So as a former employee, no wait... I mean as the former PRESIDENT of Fox News (though, I should still be kept anonomyous) I think they make up all the news they report.

Seriously, you want us to buy this bs?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't think you will find many shocked people on here. Now if only we could get someone from NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC to do the same. It will never happen but one could hope!

It's not like any of this matters anyway. They are ALL plants. What difference would it make if all of them came out and said that they are all newspeak agents? None at all.

I would love, personally, to see more outrage against the rest of the media. Why is Fox always being targeted. Isn't anyone concerned about the BS being spoon fed to the people by the other "media outlets"?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Sad to say, but I would be inclined to be more convinced if it WERE the janitor. What does an anonymous janitor have to gain or loose?
edit on 11-2-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: Spelling

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

A former employee speaking under terms of anonymity to Soros owned Media Matters!!! Wow, them sure am some credible sources!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

The former employee could be a receptionist at the front desk.
It's possible he/she was never an employee at Fox and he/she is just "making this up"!

- very weak & a great joke of the day -

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Former is key word. Why is he a former? Why did he not speak up while he was employed? Why not take all the proof while employed and run to CNN? And anonymous?
yeah, ok.

I rarely trust "former employees" who suddenly feel the urge to come forward and trash their previous employer. I really do not trust some anonymous person who makes such bold claims. Maybe this alledged anonymous former employee is a disgruntled CNN employee since FOX ratings are always higher.

edit on February 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Sounds like you rarely trust them because you are upset that they were quiet for so long.

Well that's a bunch of ego right there.

I say that we should listen to all former employees much like we should listen to former scientologists, former hackers, former criminals and former republicans.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join