It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak Steps Down as President, Army Takes Over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
So you don't think that people who were oppressed actually rose up because they couldn't take it anymore?

No, I don't. Nor do i think Americans
will do the same. Revolutions have
to be orchestrated, funded, trained
and motivated. In this case, Soros
did all the above.

Seems to me that the old Regime was perfect for the "NWO" and CIA. Why would they want it changed?
any ideas?

You seem to be missing the point
of a NWO. A NWO would also
break apart Israel's sovereignty
as well as every other country.
Israel will not go silently into the
night without a fight. So Soros
only way to enforce NWO on Israel
is to defeat them militarily. This requires
an army. Where does Soros get his army
to defeat Israel? By overthrowing the Islamic
Regimes friendly to Israel and motivate
the hate rhetoric and build his army
from the ground up. Egypt was just
one stepping stone. Look for more
intense revolutions in Saudi Arabia,
Jordan and Syria as these will be
harder to come by since the hierarchy
there are already preparing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Dictat Americana

Seems to me that the old Regime was perfect for the "NWO" and CIA. Why would they want it changed?

The fact that it survived so long with billions of dollars propping it up does suggest the U.S. and its allies preferred the status quo.

But once Mubarak lost control, it's unsurprising the U.S. would switch to a new horse -- this time in the form of a military government. There's plenty of precedent for such duplicity. Saddam Hussein, Reza Pahlavi, Ferdinand Marcos, Manuel Noriega, Rafael Trujillo, Anastasio Somoza and Augusto Pinochet come to mind as examples, though they are far from unique.

The pattern is clear enough. Once U.S.-supported dictators leaders lose their grip, the best they can hope for is a quiet retirement, sometimes trial and imprisonment, or execution for the less fortunate among them.

Now the Egyptian military, which is beholden to the U.S. for a huge amount of its equipment and income, officially rules Egypt with the apparent approval of the U.S. government.

No doubt they will now faithfully guide the nation of Egypt to a new democratic government with the public and private support and guidance of the U.S.

Egyptians will now be blessed with freedom, American-style.

Good for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
but I fear this is apart of a bigger plan that will take a different direction
than what the people are fighting for.

and you would be correct.
Revolutions in the 21st Century
don't just happen by coincidence.
A Revolution that gets hijacked
by evil forces is SOP for the
Soros agenda.

And that would be Soros' agenda
for America with the financial
collapse. With America collapsed,
it cannot aid Israel.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I heard an interesting commentator, he commented on the fact we all know, that the military had to make this change in Egypt because American supports it, it was either lose American support or let Mubark stay.

www.amazon.com...

I think I heard that word , change, before, where did I hear that?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You would think posters on this forum would have figured this out by now,

I want to be happy for the Egyptians, but I am afraid their joy wont last long, when they realize the new boss is the same as the old boss.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

From what I'm reading from you, it seems to me you're saying that Israel is a huge wall in the path of the NWO's plans.

I guess with all my research I see Israel as being a HUGE part of the NWO if not the main mother brain.

As far as this revolution having huge funding. I think you are still in the stone ages. These days its a little different with social networking. People are connected. People have access to information.

I've been following twitter in egypt since before this happened, and these people are educated. They know all about America's influence in Egypt, they hate the seige on Gaza. They know history and are not stupid.

They are also VERY aware of America trying to hijack this thing. These people aren't stupid.

I dont know guess we'll see what happens. I'm all for the hands off approach and let them crazy religious folk in the middle east handle it themselves.

EDIT: If Soro's plan is to stop aid to israel, i guess I'm on his side.
edit on 11-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

From what I'm reading from you, it seems to me you're saying that Israel is a huge wall in the path of the NWO's plans.

You have to look at the over-all
theater of operations from a
military perspective.

Certain objectives are on the world map.
Some of those objectives are harder
to obtain than others.

Israel IS the PRIME objective. This is where
the anti-christ will sit upon the throne and
reign. Do you think Israel will allow that
to happen peacefully ???

Absolutely not !!!

So how do you seat the anti-christ
in Jerusalem? By defeating Israel
so they have no choice. This is
the purpose of the Islamic Revolutions.
This is the pool from which Soros
will build his army against Israel.

With God's chosen people conquered,
the anti-christ can reign freely.
Bible Prophecy fulfilled.

America having collapsed financially,
cannot aid Tel-Aviv. One domino at
a time eventually gets to the final
objective.
edit on 2/11/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ok I see where you're coming from.

As someone who's not religious and sees it all as a bit wacky. You're post just looks like a bunch of religious crazy talk in my eyes.

Anyways. Thanks to you, I've actually researched Soros a little bit now. I just figured since he was rich and jewish that he was a zionist working for Israel (my fault for stereotyping)

After reading about him, we have the same views on alot of things. Especially AIPAC and Middle east foreign policy. I now see why he is SOOOOOO demonized in the media. Amazing to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Anyways. Thanks to you, I've actually researched Soros a little bit now. I just figured since he was rich and jewish that he was a zionist working for Israel (my fault for stereotyping)

geez, u have not done enough research.

Soros is NOT Jewish.
He is an Atheist.

He renounced his Jewish lineage when
he was 14 yrs old when he worked
for the Nazis collected Jewish property
for the Germans.

HE IS NOT A JEW !!!

His interview with 60 Minutes in 1998
confirmed his Atheist status.
He said he is NOT religious
and he does not believe in God.
So please tell me how that makes
him a Jew???

I have posted the transcripts from
this interview many times on other
threads.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well you're entering into murky territory there and I think you know it. Most of my Jewish friends are athiests but they still consider themselves jewish. I don't want to get into the "are jews a race" thing. Thats for another thread (and I believe its been covered here)

I'll just say that I see why the MSM trashes Soros now. He's against the Israeli agenda. I had no idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Iran seems to be next folks

persian2english.com...

25bahman facebook page

www.facebook.com...

Whats to come from this? We will see

edit on 11-2-2011 by Jsmallz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So I was wondering about Tunisia

Hundreds of Tunisians Fleeing Unrest Arrive on Italian Island of Lampedusa
www.bloomberg.com...

Ahmadinejad says Egypt, Tunisia were inspired by Iran's anti-Western protests

Friday, February 11, 2011; 3:54 PM

The crisis that has been roiling Egypt, a key U.S. ally in the region, dominated Friday's celebration. Ahmadinejad said that the 12th imam Mahdi, a revered 9th-century Shiite saint, had directed the uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia.

"This is a global revolution, managed by the imam of the ages," Ahmadinejad told the large crowds gathered in and around Tehran's central Azadi Square.
www.washingtonpost.com...
He predicted the formation of a world government, ruled by the 12th imam. "Hearts and beliefs are swiftly leaning toward forming a global governance and the necessity of the rule of the 'perfect human,' linked to the heavens," he said.

I still have to wonder why Obama stayed out of the Iranian situation, but was so adamant about Egypt.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jsmallz
Iran seems to be next folks

persian2english.com...

25bahman facebook page

www.facebook.com...

Whats to come from this? We will see

edit on 11-2-2011 by Jsmallz because: (no reason given)

If that happens, I might change my mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jsmallz

Obviously I can't read it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

yes u r right,
that is a debate for another thread

As I don't think Karl Marx has anything
to do with the OP, lol

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Military Coo

Based on this Yahoo/AP story, Mubarak resigns, hands power to military, it seems the nation of Egypt is now ruled by the Supreme Council of the Egyptian Armed Forces.

Fig. 1: Meet the new boss.

Due to the consecutive developments in current incidents and which define the destiny of the country, and in context of continuous follow up for internal and external incidents, and the decision to delegate responsibilities to the vice president of the country, and in belief in our national responsibility to preserve the stability and safety of the nation.

Its own statement suggests the Council acted without President Mubarak's consent or authority, and that Field Marshal Mohamed Hussein Tantawi now effectively governs Egypt.

The Council's stated agenda appears benign enough, but it seems to me that now, more than ever, the Egyptian people are at risk of being burdened with a government they may not want. In particular, the Egyptian military's close ties to and dependence on foreign aid -- most notably U.S. military aid to the tune of billions of dollars -- is likely to be a significant factor in its decision-making. Mubarak complained of foreign influences, and I don't doubt this is one of the influences he was referring to.

The way the western media is reporting a military takeover in such glowing terms is extremely suspicious, and reeks of government manipulation. Personally, I strongly suspect the U.S. government has quietly given the green light and covert support for this coup, with an eye to controlling the future of Egypt for "stability's sake".

At the very least, now would not be a time for the people of Egypt to let their guard down, because their desire for freedom and autonomy may have already been hijacked by a foreign government.

edit on 2/11/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

I was afraid of this, its a good thing i didnt jump on this bandwagon of a so called revolution, what are the odds that the revolution was planned by the military and not the people?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

You have to look at the over-all
theater of operations from a
military perspective.

Certain objectives are on the world map.
Some of those objectives are harder
to obtain than others.

Israel IS the PRIME objective. This is where
the anti-christ will sit upon the throne and
reign. Do you think Israel will allow that
to happen peacefully ???

Absolutely not !!!

So how do you seat the anti-christ
in Jerusalem? By defeating Israel
so they have no choice. This is
the purpose of the Islamic Revolutions.
This is the pool from which Soros
will build his army against Israel.

With God's chosen people conquered,
the anti-christ can reign freely.
Bible Prophecy fulfilled.

America having collapsed financially,
cannot aid Tel-Aviv. One domino at
a time eventually gets to the final
objective.
edit on 2/11/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Anti-christ? You do know that "Antichrist" in its original tongue means NOTHING MORE than simply "substitute or opposition to Christ". The term "Christ" in its original meaning means NOTHING MORE than "anointed".

It was church authorities and rulers over the years who have changed these Hebrew titles into actual real-life individuals when the words were NEVER meant to be actual names of individuals whatsoever!!

A neat little experiment into this, is to take the Old Testament, and jot down all the names of the characters of the generations of the OT, and then research their TRUE Hebrew title meanings. You will see an enlightening message for which the OT is all about which is simply a STORY with some historical tidbits added in. The names are NOT real names but TITLES.

And some of your post sounds like Glen Beck parrot-talk in all honesty. Do you have anything to back up the Soros/Israel stuff?

AND, Gods chosen people?! SAYS WHO?! Repeat, SAYS WHO?!! OH... you must be talking about the stories found within a primitive Hebrew book that is so filled with asinine dark age beliefs to which Science has shown to be complete nonsense; a book that is FULL of clear and disturbing contradictions everywhere. If thats not enough to show that this book is nothing but a man-made story book, then consider its work of clear plagiarism of the predated Sumerian, Babylonian, and Egyptian myths, legends, and folklore.

Your post reflects a dim understanding of the Hebrew texts, words, and meanings. Unless, of course, it is intentional misleading for the purpose of silly concealment in regards to FM brotherhood affiliation (which I assume you are part of or TRY to 'look' like your part of from reading posts of yours elsewhere). A dim understanding in light of this topic for sure if you actually do believe the "Antichrist" BS stories as reality, and that a bogey man extracted from Hebrew words that simply mean: "those in opposition to the anointed ones" as actually going to be a real actual person who will take a seat in a real actual throne in the country Israel in the last days!!

Come on, are you really a FM bro?
I doubt it...
edit on 11-2-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I just picked a random post of yours to reply to.

What is your proof or reasoning that the revolution had anything to do with Soros?

Forgive me if I am wrong, but whenever starts repeatedly pulling the evil Soros card.......I assume that they a little too faith in Beck the savior.

So, other than the fact that Soro's is Beck's public enemy number one, why is he the Egyptian puppet master?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

If it is soros or not...it has got to be someone.

His logic is quite convincing. We'll see the other rebellions and then make up our mind.
edit on 2/11/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Reposted from another thread

Mubarak has now stepped down and been replaced by a committee from the Army.

Personally I think we are likely witnessing the birth of a new "Pakistan" in the region. Perhaps not, because Egypt is not located in the same sort of ethnic and political stress zone that Pakistan occupies, but Egypt, I think, may well wind up with a Pakistani-style "democracy" operating under the shadow of the military, as democracy in Pakistan does.

Egypt is not free of foreign pressure, not by a long shot, not until they develop their own highly evolved arms manufacturing industry and even then it's a pipe dream of freedom. Is Israel free?

Another issue is food. They can't feed themselves. Maybe that is why Egypt has been inoffensive to Israel for so long. Their problems are too serious to allow for indulgences like solidarity with the Palestinians. Putting food on the table is job one for any new government. Maybe if they are able to get rid of the looters within their own hierarchy they will be able to put the money into solving substantive issues.

Frivolous leisure time activities like effing up the Israelis can come later.

The coming battle in Egypt will be between people who want to solve real issues like food, people who want a Sharia state and to go into action against Israel and people who want to replace the looters ousted from the top of the Egyptian "pyramid" with their own greedy selves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join