It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Civilization Documentaries/Audio recordings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey there everyone, I was looking to see if anyone had some great free documentaries or audio files online they could share regarding ancient cultures etc.
I work at a computer all day and i prefer to listen to documentaries while I work and have run out of good resources.
Let me know if you know of any good ancient culture documentaries online or audio files.
I appreciate it a lot!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sup dude... I've been quite interested in that area for a number of years and think iv seen pretty much every documentary on youtube at this stage (reputable doc should i say) ill post a couple of links. Presume theyre all up somewhere or another on ATS.

First is an interview with Michael Tellinger, part 1 of 15. A pinch of salt needed but still fascinating.

www.youtube.com...

Next is the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. The link is to series one, episode one, part one. There are two series. An episode guide is available here. www.history.com...

www.youtube.com...

Finally, the crown jewel.!! The 1972 documentary based on the book Chariots Of The Gods. Dated of course as new info comes to light but still an incredible period piece.

www.youtube.com...

These all push the idea of alien ''gods'' whether anyone is interested or not. But the subject matter is fantastic covering all major ancient societies from the Sumerians of Mesopotamia to Pre Incan cultures, to advanced cultures in Africa. But definitely the most interesting in my opinion is ancient Indian societies... Hope this interests you...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Wow thank you so much!!! I'm a big fan of Ancient aliens already and i've seen chariots of the gods a few times.. but the rest i'm going to check out. I appreciate it!

new topics

join