It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Lakes ATS Adventure! *SUCCESS!!!!!!!*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
so is there 4 of us only going?? I'll bring my digi...

and crmkid, if there are only 4 of us why should I bring all that food i'll just bring my sandwhiches....

there's 10 of us, but you still can bring just the sandwichs. i'm sure there'll be a surplus of food, and if there isn't we could just get some pizza delivered.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid i'm sure there'll be a surplus of food, and if there isn't we could just get some pizza delivered.

C'mon man, I told you I wasn't working that day.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i just sent out a massive u2u to everyone already coming, and those who i know live around here and might want to make an appearance.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
On the 21st the Woodward Dream Cruise is going on. Traffic around that way may be rough. That's around I-696 and Woodward folks. Just giving a heads up!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Next Saturday to the inaugral ATS meet. Freespirit is out so if someone else wants to go u2u me and we'll see what we can work out.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Dudes!

I totally forgot about the dream cruise!! #! Whats happening at my end is that my husband is taking me to it because i'm new to the states and I missed it last year because the immigration pricks at the border wouldn't let me cross, so this year we're going for sure. He actually just reminded me of it today....

Could we maybe reschedule after the dream cruise, it's big, and those plans have been made a year ago..

could we pencil this adventure in shortly after the cruise??

I really want to do this I just #ing forgot about this cruise...
Glad you brought it up or I would of forgotten to post...

Let me know if we can reschedule, maybe elevatedone could make it then too as well as freespirit or whatever....

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
can't reschedule for a few months... namely november or so. sorry... but this'll be going all day (or at least i'll be there all day) and so does the dream cruise. try and hit both maybe?

besides, you don't HAVE to show up at 3, just show up whenever.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am planning to go to this party, come on we need a few more people to join us.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Anybody near the DC Metropolitan area maybe wanna drive up there and have an extra seat?? Id be very happy to pay the toll and stuff.

[Edited on 17-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Bumping as it comes nearer...and asking a question...

Im trying to convince my mom to let me go...incase Im actually able to find a way there. And she keeps thinking that all yall that are coming are lying about everything and that everybody is some sort of rapist and is gonna kill lil ole me...actually kinda big ole me 5"11'...160lb...but besides the point. I told her that All Seeing Eye is a security guard...but she thinks that hes lying about that too. She doesnt seem to think that anything online is real. Iv even told her that iv seen pics from actual regular events and stuff from you people and know what you look like. Got any way to make her say yes?? Cuz i would really like to come and hang with yall and have some fun before the skool year starts up again...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Bumping as it comes nearer...and asking a question...

Im trying to convince my mom to let me go...incase Im actually able to find a way there. And she keeps thinking that all yall that are coming are lying about everything and that everybody is some sort of rapist and is gonna kill lil ole me...actually kinda big ole me 5"11'...160lb...but besides the point. I told her that All Seeing Eye is a security guard...but she thinks that hes lying about that too. She doesnt seem to think that anything online is real. Iv even told her that iv seen pics from actual regular events and stuff from you people and know what you look like. Got any way to make her say yes?? Cuz i would really like to come and hang with yall and have some fun before the skool year starts up again...

Being a parent, I like what your Mom is saying, I'd say the same to my kids. I'd like to meet you DLM but you got to listen to your parents. Just like when I was 15, wanted to go see Ted Nugent, openned by AC/DC and Cheap Trick. That was back when Bonn was still alive. Anyways, you'll get over it. I hope.
I just hope this catches on. I can see a meet in Toronto, NY, etc. God help the establishment if we ALL get together.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Being a parent, I like what your Mom is saying, I'd say the same to my kids. I'd like to meet you DLM but you got to listen to your parents. Just like when I was 15, wanted to go see Ted Nugent, openned by AC/DC and Cheap Trick. That was back when Bonn was still alive. Anyways, you'll get over it. I hope.
I just hope this catches on. I can see a meet in Toronto, NY, etc. God help the establishment if we ALL get together.

Well...what would you need to say yes to let your kids go?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Well...what would you need to say yes to let your kids go?

Let me drive.

EDIT: Sorry taken from the wrong aspect.

[Edited on 17-8-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
CmdrKid,

I will be at this dream cruise during the day, after we'll be partying in birmingham at the irish pub on woodward......I forget the name of the place.
Or is in royal oak I can't remember... Anyway thats the plan and my husband can't wait he keeps telling me it's #ing wicket blah blah blah, it's going to be a crazy day, people are going to be everywhere, I better drink a few before I go so I don't get road rage... People are going to be walking around like mouthbreathing zombies, and that really pisses me off. So anyway, if I can make it I will really try, I want to go really bad just that day is a BAD DAY...

I could pull my hair out...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
TrueLies, DLM... if you two can't make it there'll always be next time. There will be a next time, trust me!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'll post some pics from around Michigan so you get an idea that it's not icky and industrial.....

This was taken down the street from my house this is the view from the patio at wild wing's retaurant. "Indian lake"

This is up north at Mackinac Island, this is the longest suspension bridge in the world, I forget how many miles it is though.

These are houses on the islands, it's really old/colonial and beautiful to say the least.

[Edited on 19-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Okay, All Seeing Eye, will be their.
:w:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ASE is taking me with him and Ycon, hope to see you people there.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OK were all getting excited. We still need more people. Who else is gonna come out to detroit this weekend?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sweet mother of crap.

I am catching a LOT of flak for this adventure. And I mean a LOT. It's an uphill battle every step I take, it seems. had to fight the parents, friends and even coworkers. Anyone else having these sorts of troubles?

Oh, yeah. Damned if they stop me. I'm still going!*resounding cheer and assorted standard waving*

DE

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join