It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tripping over air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Okay, so here I was yesterday (Thursday February 10) to be exact and I was sitting on the couch drinking some Nestle Lemon Tea and warming myself infront of the minature heater in my living room. Well I got up to go to the restroom and I feel my leg catch on to something. I'm like fudgbars (Use your imagination for the real word) and then I look back in shock to see that there was nothing there. So I just shake my head and rush off to the restroom thinking. Well thats interesting. I tripped over air. But before I left to go rush to the restroom I lean down and I examine the cord running from the heater to the area where its plugged in and I couldn't have tripped over it because the cord wasn't to the left side of the area where I walked. So then I reach out because I have the ability to see shadows / transparent beings as well as touch their energies and I feel it. A semi strong energy laying right out infront of the area near the heater where I tripped. So I tell it to move in a polite yet stern manner explaining that if it doesn't I might trip on it again and "THEN" I rush off to the restroom. Now what I want to know is if this is even possible or am I paranoid? Btw, skeptics please be polite and don't call me crazy right off the bat. Give your physical explanations etc. and I'll talk it out with you civily. I'm normally not one to just push off physical explanations but I am one to believe strongly in the paranormal based on my experiences.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

So im kinda curious, how does some people see "figures" and other people cant. maybe take some pics or videos? that would be cool.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
fudgebars... fat arse? Uhh.. No I cannnot work it out.

dont even know how to start.

you got stuck in a doorway? the electric heaters chord was what now?

ugh...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Question: So when you told it to move out of your way, did it? You checked?

I have had experiences, that you could feel negative energies, and was taught from a young age, to talk directly to them, like "Devil, Get out, you have no place here!" when you feel it creeping in.

So no, I don't think you are crazy by any means. You had a manifestation, and the little spirit was chuckling as it watched you trip, but you got the better of him, by recognizing it and commanding it away. Good for you!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by avpreaIity

So im kinda curious, how does some people see "figures" and other people cant. maybe take some pics or videos? that would be cool.

I too can see these inter-dimensional beings sometimes, and they would be impossible to photograph, I think. Maybe some of the ghost photos are actually these beings, and maybe not. I also cannot explain why some can see them and others cannot. I guess it has to do with vibrations and frequencies. I think I can see them because I have no Zero Point Reference, and am out of time and place.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by avpreaIity

Well its hard to explain really. My mother can feel them but she can't see them. I know no other family member within my family who has the abilities either and my fathers side of the family is pretty much a mistery to me. After all, I haven't seem him since I was last thirteen years old but anyway that is beside the point. As far as why some can see and why some can't, maybe it has to do with mind frame? I dunno but I do wish I had good camera to take pictures with or an emf dector. Otherwise I'm kind of high and dry. Sorry I'm not much help to your question.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Hmm antagonistic much? Rude much? None the less I shall reply. ~Insert roll of eyes~ Oh and as to the word fudgebars.... try the original cuss word for that first letter..... oh and don't act like you don't know the original cuss word for that first letter. But anyway, you are sitting infront of the heater on the couch. The heaters cord is laying straight out towards the wall plug. Its not turned crooked to the left or right. I go to move towards the left of the room and I trip. Simple as that.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rishiana because: Needed more info

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

Thanks for the encouragement SunflowerStar. But to tell the truth, I kind of just picked up the ghost if that can be believed or even physcally explained and kind of moved it myself. Yeah.. the thing wasn't gonna budge and I'm tired of threatening ghosts in a commanding voice with a T.V. remote to move the hell away. Doesn't work all the time but sometimes it does. Anyway, thanks again ^_^
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rishiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hey, autowrench, was this post directed to me or the other poster who replied to my first post? I think you might have messed up abit if you were trying to direct that response to the other poster or like wise me. I just wanna know so you wont think I'm ignoring you. Thanks, regards from the Rishy ^_^

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I think what you experienced is entirely possible and happens more than people realize and definitely more than people talk about. It reminds me of another post that someone put on here once about being in the shower and trying to put a shampoo bottle back on a shelf, but it wouldn't go. There was some kind of invisible "something" there that was keeping it from it.

Lot's of weird things happen that just aren't unexplainable. Are you one of those people who have had odd things happen to you for the majority of your life? I have all kinds of crazy stuff happen to me and I think that these beings... whatever they are, are drawn to us because they know that we can see or detect them when other people can't.

I'm not sure why some can't and it just comes easily to others. I suppose it's kind of like how some people just absolutely cannot do math, but it comes naturally to others. If I had to guess, I would say that it has something to do with being more open minded or something to do with the 3rd eye.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You ever had the experience of walking along a hall and your legs are nowhere near an object yet you still manage to hit it and suffer temporary pain?

Only ask because I tried to switch on plugs or walk down a hallway and somehow managed to strike the wall even though my limbs were nowhere near the objects in question.

I realise I sound crazy and skeptics will throw out involuntary murmurs or something to explain it but just wondering if you had the same thing happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Don't worry too much.

I trip over painted lines.

I'm serious.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Just a side note, my mother just said, she could trip over the flowers in a rug. I had to giggle cause I hadn't told her any of this today.

Hehehehe.

top topics

join