It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about you try to convince me there is no conspiracies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by filosophia

Man went to the moon with better technology, and they went before 69.

interesting statement, are you talking about the Russians? Or are you talking about a previous and now destroyed civilization?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well I must say this has been the most pathetic attempt at converting a conspiracy theorist I have ever seen. If you find a problem proving a negative (just a cop out really) then prove that those 19 hijackers, some of which are still alive, really did kill themselves for the sake of Allah. Prove to me that the warren commission was right about the magic bullet. Prove to me any part of established history makes any sense whatsoever. I know there are plenty of posters on here that spend every waking moment of their lives trying to disprove conspiracies, can no one offer any type of proof that history is as the government says it is?

...awaiting more wikipedia links

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
"Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

I'm not willing to give TPTB enough credit to orchestrate vast complex conspiracies. But synchronicity can make it look like they can.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

Which is simply saying you don't believe you could pull off vast complex conspiracies so no one else could.

The Powers that be very much appreciate your thinking in that regard, much more so than you can imagine.

They will in fact show that by conspiring to make a world that empowers them to every end while creating an atmosphere that makes you feel even more ineffectual and impotent.

If you personally knew some of these people, the methods and tactics and mechanisms they do employ, and watched them succeed in their endeavors you would never think this way, but the truth is yeah, they really do carry out and succeed in pulling of vast complex conspiracies for their mutually exclusive benefit and will continue to do so, until the masses wise up to it and put an end to it.

It is what it is, and denial never solved a problem.

edit on 12/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This thread in a nutshell:

"Durrrrr I'm pissed off that ppl are sheep and they don't believe in conspiracy theories, so now I'm gonna prove they are all wrong by demanding proof that I am wrong"

I think you need to prove yourself right before asking people to prove you wrong. That's the logical order IMO.

Start by displaying undeniable proofs for conspiracies, then it would be fine asking for people to prove you wrong.

Thread is useless unless you start showing facts.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by filosophia

Did you see when buzz punched the guy ?
IF he definitely went why didnt he swear on the bible ? If i had i would .

no I didn't see buzz punch a guy but that would be funny. And yes he should have sworn on the bible. If you're gonna be a liar you might as well start every sentence with "I swear to God..." that would at least convince some of the church goers you're telling the truth. So when did buzz punch the guy? That sounds funny, I'd like to know more about that. Was it because someone denied he went to the moon or something unrelated? What does Buzz do when he's not training to be an astronaut?

Here you are brother .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
llol this too

BOOOYAKASHA

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join