It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about you try to convince me there is no conspiracies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Let's play a different game for a change, instead of me telling you that everything is a conspiracy, how about you tell me that everything is not a conspiracy.

Here is my list of conspiracies

federal reserve - created in secret by intl bankers
sinking of titanic - eliminated competition to bring in federal reserve
world war 1 and 2 - toppling of Russian Tsars and creation of Eugenics
Holocaust - changing prison camps to death camps
JFK - multiple shooters
moon hoax - filmed on earth
Iraq War - the only WMD Saddam had was sold to him by the U.S.
9/11 - government coverup, most of "suicide" hijackers still alive

While this list is not exhaustive, it is a starting list. So try and convince me I have it all wrong. Why am I on ATS and not the white house? Well because, fortunately or unfortunately, people on ATS will go out of their way to prove the government's innocence far more so than the white house.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
no.
Research them yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
no.
Research them yourself.

I already did. And I have found that in every one of those instances there is strong reason if not absolute proof that it was a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

I'm not willing to give TPTB enough credit to orchestrate vast complex conspiracies. But synchronicity can make it look like they can.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

No, you've got me, theres just no way I could convince you, mainly because I'm exactly like you

You've listed some good ones there but failed to mention NASA, Big foot, The Gulf, HAARP...gosh I could be here all night, you get the idea

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Titanic, nah I'll pass on that. Moon landing? i'll also pass on that, I was like you until I did my own research. There is ample evidence we went to the moon with the Apollo missions. Some of the "evidence" produced to prove it was fake is questionable, the famous "wires" holding an astronaut up was indeed a radio antenna, the strange springing up from the ground has to do with the limited gravity on the moon, and the rigidity of the suits when pressurized.

The holy grail 'van allen belt' which I even fell for, is again pseudo science. Humans can easily survive those belts in short doses and the timing of the missions was done to limit exposure during weak periods.

I do like your approach, i'm so sick of having to explain the same simple facts to people who refuse to listen, and pretty much I agree with the rest of your list.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
"cognitive infiltration" is all the proof you need.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The greatest conspiracy of all is that there are no conspiracies.

None are more hopelessly and helplessly enslaved than those that believe they are free

The biggest secret is there are no secrets. They hide it in plain view. Once you get the hang of it.. it can no longer be hidden.right?

You know what they do at Skull and Bones and who the members are right?
You know what they do at Bohemian Grove and when and where they meet right?
You know where and when Bilderberg meets right?
You know what all the degrees are in freemasonry, some of the handshakes like (The lions Paw) etc and some of their ceremonial rituals are right?
You know about The Fed not being a government agency but a private institution. That the economy is based off of Fractionalized Reserve Banking, USURY, Fiat money, and Peak Oil right?

Conspiracy shares the meaning with another word called Secret or Occult. One goal is to hide and not be found out is a characteristic of a conspiracy not just the mechanics of it.
edit on 11-2-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
"Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

I'm not willing to give TPTB enough credit to orchestrate vast complex conspiracies. But synchronicity can make it look like they can.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

A common angle to take, the notion that they are not smart enough to pull it off, however they do leak information all the time, witnesses testify against their plans, and evidence is either leaked to the public or the "evidence" is shown to be a fake, all indications pointing to lack of omnipotence, so it's not like they are super smart, in fact the most genius thing going for them is a 100 percent compliant media, do away with that and it's a house of cards.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Humans can easily survive those belts in short doses and the timing of the missions was done to limit exposure during weak periods.

So I'm supposed to believe that we went to the moon because the debunker's claims are wrong? Not very convincing. And so what proof do you have that humans can easily survive their van allen belts, other than the moon invasion of course. My real question with the moon landing is if it really happened why has it not happened in 30 years? The last thing of note that NASA did was blow up a satellite onto the surface of the moon.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I agree that it is not really secretive at all, I do know most of those things you mentioned, but most people do not. If it was 100 percent open, they would be teaching about the real history of the federal reserve to school children.

edit: I should rephrase that: they want it to be secretive, but the secrets get out, however they will still deny it if you bring it up.
edit on 11-2-2011 by filosophia because: stuff happens

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
no.
Research them yourself.

Kudos, brother. Kudos!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So... you want us to prove that something does not exist? You want us to prove a negative? Sorry, not really possible.

A link for you to look through

That said, really, why would I want to try and disprove what you believe anyway? You are entitled to your beliefs just as everyone else is.

If you wish to prove your assertions true, be my guest.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Im with you on the moon one - why not go again ? like you said . The thing about the moon issue is that I dont trust buzz aldrin whatsoever.

never researched the titanic ,
the rest are pretty similar to my views

Regarding the highjackers still bein alive can you link me ?

edit on 11-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"How about you try to convince me there is no conspiracies"

Theoretically it is impossible. Doing so would be a conspiracy in itself, because I would be bringing around a given result.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

A link for you to look through

Wow A link to wikipedia! I've never heard of wikipedia. Thank you so much for giving me a link to wikipedia, I would have never realized what wikipedia was if you hadn't of shared your timeless wisdom with me. Please, give me more, I hunger for knowledge. Maybe give me a wikipedia link to 'sarcasm'

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Im with you on the moon one - why not go again ? like you said . The thing about the moon issue is that I dont trust buzz aldrin whatsoever.

as homer simpson said "if that [buzz] is your real name."

Some people say "well of course buzz and armstrong wouldn't lie, they're real americans." but that is assuming they really did go to the moon. If not, they are liars and not "real heroes."

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Did you see when buzz punched the guy ?
IF he definitely went why didnt he swear on the bible ? If i had i would .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Man went to the moon with better technology, and they went before 69.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Did you see when buzz punched the guy ?
IF he definitely went why didnt he swear on the bible ? If i had i would .

no I didn't see buzz punch a guy but that would be funny. And yes he should have sworn on the bible. If you're gonna be a liar you might as well start every sentence with "I swear to God..." that would at least convince some of the church goers you're telling the truth. So when did buzz punch the guy? That sounds funny, I'd like to know more about that. Was it because someone denied he went to the moon or something unrelated? What does Buzz do when he's not training to be an astronaut?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join