It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wet-Ware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is amazing if it is true. Bio-technology

www.mediafreedominternational.org...

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow, I actually find this creepy and a bit scary. That kind of technology could be bad in the wrong hands. Having an overactive imagination is so not helping with this!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I think it's one of those things that is really awesome and awesomely frightening at the same time. Am I right in saying that it's quite an old article based on old research? If so, just imagine how far this research should have some by now.

S&F

Rev

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This is definitely ground breaking technology. But my question is how long has it been around and what has it been used for prior to making it public? Would explain a lot of mind control cases that are out there! Im also thinking this is a way for the wrong guys to make a disposable army of soldiers. Definitely hope this technology stays out of the wrong hands.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeh, the references go back to 2002/3. Can't immagine how much more they can do with this now, or why we have heard nothing of it in the mainstreem media since then?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Technically this thing they have created would be considered a Cyborg, would it not? So Cyborgs.. no longer Sci-Fi?

new topics

top topics

join