It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Ron Paul Can't Get Elected President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Trump is right, Ron Paul has a low chance of winning, and it is not because of the "media" or the "government", there just is not enough people convinced enough of Ron Pauls Policies, they are extreme even for many conservatives. Ron Paul got something around 8% of the vote during the Republican primaries and even when he remained in the race till the bitter end, he still did not convince enough people. Here on ATS Ron Pauls views may be preferred by most, but it certainly is not the fact in the outside world.

On another note I do not think Donald Trump is taking even himself serious. He is smart enough to know he does not have a chance at the presidency, he is just messing around with RP voters to get attention. Never saw Trump as much of a conservative either.. infact, as another member remarked here, I'd think he cares about right and left all that much. It's all publicity....

I agree with your analysis of the reasons RP can't get elected. He's a very niche candidate. I am an indy with conservative views, and some of his views scare even me.

Afa Trump, I can't see him pulling votes much outside his NY ring of influence. Why he is running is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul strikes back!

CBS

Texas Republican Ron Paul hit back at Donald Trump on Monday for comments he made at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)on Friday arguing that Paul "can not get elected" president, pointing out in response that "I don't know how many elections [Trump has] won so far himself."

When asked about Trump's comments, Paul compared his political record with that of the business magnate.

"I've won 11 times," Paul quipped in a Monday interview on CNN. "I don't know whether he has earned the, you know, the right to criticize someone for not winning elections, when I don't know how many elections he's won so far himself."

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Amen. Just look at the line up of deuche bags over the years.
Very few are inteligent and many have bagage.

W Bush - Not bright - spoiled rich kid, not too mention in a country of 300 million the chances of a father son presidency is in it self, beyond odds. (the Adams family was in a much different time, so please don't use it)

Karry - Gold digger - Another brilloiant mind...not. He was completely out of touch, with a personality to boot.

Al Gore - Crazy, crazy, the sky is falling criminal. You can't stand for a cause (Global warming) and make millions of it and have any credability.

Obama - I have a speach, and thats about it - He has brains, but his promises are still not made. The fine print is in the change.

McCain - Sorry, but the typical trophy wife mixed with not knowing his own party never sat with me. When you spend all your time bashing the other guy nobody knows what the hell you stand for.

Palin - ................. Look for moron in dictionary and you will see a picture of her next to the moron, wanting to be him.

Face it. The days of leaders are done. We only want pretend people, which works out pretty good because the whole system is a facade anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
this is why Donald Trump WON'T get elected to POTUS... for arrogant comments like that!

2nd line.
edit on 2/11/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

I think Trump can win the election over Obama. He's exactly the kind of corporatist TPB want as POTUS. And that scares the ever-loving # out of me.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Will The Ron Paul Fantasy ever end? How many millions of dollars will this guy raise this time in his half-hearted attempt at the Presidency? What did he do with all the millions raised in 2008?

He won't get the Republican nomination, and if he runs as an Independent he gets less than 5% of the vote.....mainly taking away votes from Obama.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

No way do I want trump for president. He is an arrougant businessman. Just because he is good businessman does not make him a good leader but a ruthless one. This is not what we need right now! I can see all the monopolies and big business pushing out the little guy.
Trump is not for the little guy! I never like him;never will!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I *ONLY* like Jesse Ventura. ***Just for the record.*** I can't see Jesse abolishing Social Security, but I can easily see a Libertarian like one of the Pauls doing that. Otherwise, everyone else interested in the Presidency no matter what side they come from (as of today at least) FORGET IT! Won't have my vote. ( I'm tempted to hold my nose and vote for Ron if Ventura comes along.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join