It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Ron Paul Can't Get Elected President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So, The Trump says RP can't get elected POTUS. He's probably right, but I wonder if he has some inside info?

We all know what The Trumps chances are....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
this is why Donald Trump WON'T get elected to POTUS... for arrogant comments like that!

2nd line.
edit on 2/11/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
And all these other no names being pushed on us do?

Give me a break.

With the extravagance and overspending that Trump does on everything, I wonder how he can call himself "conservative", btw 99% of so called conservatives don't conserve anything.

They should be called "wastefuls". Both political parties Dem and Rep. They are the wasters. Wastefulness.
edit on 11-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

With the extravagance and overspending that Trump does on everything, I wonder how he can call himself "conservative", btw 99% of so called conservatives don't conserve anything.

Did you see where he gave $50K to Rahm Emanuel's election campaign last week?

Trump to Rahm - I hope you get hired!

Baffling.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
He's probably right.

I am starting to be like a broken record on this one, but "we the people" DO NOT vote for the president. A select group in electoral colleges decide who will be the head of each political party.

The only vote we have is for our local representative. If we are silly enough to vote for one of the two parties, then the leader (who is chosen for us), with the majority of representatives elected becomes the de facto head of state.

Do we really believe that someone with ideas that go against the status quo will be placed in that position?

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... vote independent, the party system is anti-democratic, and corrupt.

the Billmeister

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was trying to explain this to my brother and mom. Trump doesn't need any inside info to know that...he just understands how # works, and that everything is basically rigged. He could probably win because of all the money that he has, and Ron Paul can never win simply because nobody in power wants him to. I don't even think they would bother killing him if it got close, I just don't think they would ever let it get close. The US would nuke the whole country before they let us riot like Egypt. Okay, maybe not nuke, but theyd pull something.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ron Paul has a lot more going for him than Trump ever will in the next election. Ron will have my vote this time too.
edit on 11-2-2011 by aboxoftrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Do we really believe that someone with ideas that go against the status quo will be placed in that position?

Only if we have a revolution , this is just 1 reason why we should, there are many more .
We have the info and awareness to be the 1st ones to truly create a FREE world so when will we rise up ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Billmeister

Only if we have a revolution , this is just 1 reason why we should, there are many more .
We have the info and awareness to be the 1st ones to truly create a FREE world so when will we rise up ?

I truly believe, and perhaps this is wishful thinking, that there is a political solution.

If a significant number of independent candidates is elected, the whole political landscape would change, and maybe, just maybe, they would have to act in favor of citizens as opposed to bankers and lobbyists.

If nothing else, the lobby and pressure groups would not know where to throw there money around.

the Billmeister

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I seriously doubt that Trump has any political leanings at all. This is just another gimmick, his so called belief he can get elected to POTUS .. truly confusing. And considering his failed business history .. and his only success really coming from a tv show.. it would be devastating to see him in a position of power regardless of what party he run under.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Really? So he is really going through with this? Nobody better not donate to this CLOWN. I would be very ashamed to have him as POTUS. It's one thing to be a puppet of the elite, but you don't have to look like one too. Jeeze...

If he gets elected, there better be an automatic "wake-up" switch that turn on inside of people. This is ridiculous.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Literary mistake.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but Trump is right. RP cannot get elected, but then again, neither can Trump.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can't imagine anyone (--in their right mind that is,--) voting for Paul for President (or dogcatcher..). He voted against a bill that would prohibit the interstate commerce of animal crush videos. www.ronpaul.com...
Typical socially liberal fiscal conservative. "Do what you want, if it feels good do it, and those who cannot do what they want per lack of bootstraps, oh well, too bad......."
(GOD HELP US if a Randy Ayn wingnut wacko gets the WhiteHouse.....)
edit on 11-2-2011 by simone50m because: add-on

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If Trump came up with a plan to put 100,000 people back to work, he would be elected in a landslide. Don't count him out. It's the economy, stupid, has always been the political 'magic words'. Trump won't run if he believes he can lose, so I look for him to make some very interesting proposals, in the next few weeks. Trial balloons, to try and measure his appeal. Trump's no dummy when it comes to political science. When Trump talks, he makes sense. When Barry talks, it's just political mumbo jumbo. Trump would destroy Obama in a debate about foreign policy, and I would love to see the two of them discuss our trade deals with China.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
The US would nuke the whole country before they let us riot like Egypt. Okay, maybe not nuke, but theyd pull something.

Agreed.

Obama had immigration let +1 million foreigners become new US citizens last year. They'd kill us if we protested like Egypt and replace us with new suckers.....they have been replacing us. We created a Federal Government to have a Federal military to protect the States from invasion. The Federal Government allowed +45 million foreigners to invade us and bankrupt the States/Fed.

What I loved is when the Latino's were protesting in America waving the Mexican Flags. Next day they were still protesting but their Mexican Flags were taken away. Now they know not to do that again or they will get dealt with.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

He voted against the legislation because.....

IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL!

Why the effing hell does there have to be a law for every tiny individual thing, even if it's already covered by another law. We have to many.. we don't need anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

If I was the President, those ghouls who do the animal-crush stomping, if caught, ---- automatic death penalty via stomped underfoot by elephants wearing stainless steel spiked shoe things. NO appeal, NO bail, NO longterm 3-squares. ( All hail ME! Or else.) Thats all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

The president does not have as much power as you think. Usa is not run like that, and how can you run a country on whims of one person, when your the biggest power on earth?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Trump is right, Ron Paul has a low chance of winning, and it is not because of the "media" or the "government", there just is not enough people convinced enough of Ron Pauls Policies, they are extreme even for many conservatives. Ron Paul got something around 8% of the vote during the Republican primaries and even when he remained in the race till the bitter end, he still did not convince enough people. Here on ATS Ron Pauls views may be preferred by most, but it certainly is not the fact in the outside world.

On another note I do not think Donald Trump is taking even himself serious. He is smart enough to know he does not have a chance at the presidency, he is just messing around with RP voters to get attention. Never saw Trump as much of a conservative either.. infact, as another member remarked here, I'd think he cares about right and left all that much. It's all publicity....
edit on 11-2-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

If Trump came up with a plan to put 100,000 people back to work, he would be elected in a landslide. Don't count him out. It's the economy, stupid, has always been the political 'magic words'. Trump won't run if he believes he can lose, so I look for him to make some very interesting proposals, in the next few weeks. Trial balloons, to try and measure his appeal. Trump's no dummy when it comes to political science. When Trump talks, he makes sense. When Barry talks, it's just political mumbo jumbo. Trump would destroy Obama in a debate about foreign policy, and I would love to see the two of them discuss our trade deals with China.

I can give you such a plan right now: Open up the restricted sections of our nation that are closed to oil drilling. Approve the building of new refineries. Build new nuclear plants. Encourage more coal production.

This would create at least 250,000 good paying jobs almost immediately. We could commit to manufacturing the machinery and plant right here in the US. That would help to rejuvenate the steelmaking industry.

Unfortunately, as long as there are tree-huggers making energy policy, these ideas will never happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join