It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Step (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'll go out a limb here...

I was born without the ability to smell. When someone on the bus farted, I would have no idea unless someone nearby made a disgusted face. If that fart was silent, I could be sitting next to that person's stench and have no idea. Therefore, though I could not sense that fart, it does not mean that it doesn't exist - right?

When you have actually been lucky enough to witness something that transcends the unidentifiable into the unimaginable, what do you research next?

I have seen two "stars" sit stationary next to Orion's belt and then shoot off in unison to the right. I am only human, but I did not imagine this. Evidence would be great, I think it is sad that we have not found a "viral proof" of this topic, but I know what I saw...

- so is it not natural to wonder what steps need to be taken to learn more?

For those that have finally reached this point I speak of, could you help to give me advice on what to research next?

I, among everyone else who wills it, deserves to know more. I think what is actually crazy, is the fact that it is still a ridiculed subject - though if I didn't have my experiences, surely I would be on a similar boat.

But let's say we all got passed the (lack of) evidence, let's say that what I personally saw wasn't just a secret Mankind operation (which might be plausible, given the concept I'm trying to push)

--- Where do we go from here?

I have seen what I have seen. I don't need to look for UFO evidence, I am confident that we have secret programs - and I am confident that beings exist beyond Earth as we know it.

Give me a book title, at east. All I ask is that one of you who is on the same level as I, at least share your story.

I can watch videos on quantum physics until my head hurts. I understand that I can't possibly understand the majority of it: already.

We are humans, with a common question, that's why we are here at ATS. I think all of these forums are related on the level that I speak of. I think you know what I mean.

So once you reach the point that you are convinced, where to next?

I didn't start paying thirty dollars a month for this Iinterweb device, to not gain it's knowledge to the fullest. Help me get every dollar's worth, and assist me in this journey of understanding.

edit on 11-2-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I could tell you go look at documents. I could tell you go read these books. I could tell you go watch these documentaries or movies or tv shows.

But it won't get you past this next step.

This next step may be a small step for one man, but it is a large leap for mankind.

The truth about our galactic neighbors is one of the most important aspects to our lives on Earth, and we don't know anything about it yet. We are in the dark still.

Honestly the only thing I can suggest is just to think about it more. There is so much to this we cannot even comprehend yet.

Any good ideas you have, share them. Even if your not sure about the idea. Share it anyways and see where it goes.

Just continue communicating with people and sharing information.
Remain skeptical and question things all the way to the bottom of it.

We will find the answers soon enough. I have ultimate faith that we will find the truth about all of this eventually. The truth always reveals itself.

We have to stay patient though. This is important. Keep your wits about you, take breaks and enjoy life in between. Get as much rest as you can, eat good food, etc.

Just try to improve your life. And share with others. Keep thinking and questioning!

The rest will fall into place it always does.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Damn straight (star for you), now that Muzzleflash has replied - anyone else?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
They say that one never walks away the same person after their first UFO experience...my wife is one of them (April 8, 2010 San Diego, CA the huge black triangle fitting the exact description of the TR-3B), below are a couple of pics that she took of her experience:

Shooting upwards and pulsed red in doing so:

And as a result she walked away forever changed (you could have NOT met a bigger skeptic then my wife prior to her "experience"), leaving her with many of the same questions that you have...her (our)search for answers continues, welcome to the club

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The problem I have is the patience. Though it is a large step, the fact that it is so amazingly censored would shock me if I admittedly didn't haver a superstitious spine already.

It is a giant leap for mankind, but is there no opening for those truly curious? I have found no chapter 2 in this subject, ever. I see left, right, and even backwards - but no forward.

Speculation aside, if one can accept the fact that something is clearly going on beyond what we are allowed to know - shouldn't there be some small form of a snowball effect? If I am not a liar, and I have seen what I have seen, then doesn't this thread belong in New World Order considering the fact that this would therefore be a censored subject?

What makes me uneasy is the fact that the loopholes are very rare, if not only there for some propogated reason.
edit on 11-2-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Some pretty interesting pictures, have you made a thread on these yet? I'm sure you went Sherlock Holmes on her when she told you her story - how far away were the objects? (Leaning on Space Ocean theory)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Some pretty interesting pictures, have you made a thread on these yet? I'm sure you went Sherlock Holmes on her when she told you her story - how far away were the objects? (Leaning on Space Ocean theory)

Hmmm no I do not believe I ever made a thread off of her experience. Actually if you noticed the date that I had mentioned regarding when she had her sighting, and the date that I joined up with ATS...should pretty much speak for itself as we went full speed ahead in search of answers. I did make a MUFON report and of interesting to note...as you would look on MUFON's page of the map of the U.S. along with incident reports, we were able to see the path that the UFO took as many others were seeing it also as it headed North up through L.A. then went East over Barstow and into Utah.

I wasn't with her at the time of her sighting as I was in Arizona at the time, but she said that she had pulled over on the I5 North freeway in San Diego around National City (32nd St. Naval Base) and gauged that the UFO was overhead Kerny Mesa area so it must have been a good 10 miles out maybe more? Again though unfortunately I wasn't with her at the time

But I will say it again....it forever changed her. A persons first UFO experience is a pretty powerful experience and there isn't much more out there that can have the effect of changing a persons entire belief system in an instant.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Next step?

1) Soft disclosure from all the worldwide Agencies and Governements involved.
2) Official UN Ambassadors confirm, before it's too late...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My question to some here, and it may be a stupid one, but did you believe in the ET phenomenon before you had your first experience, or was it the experience that changed your belief?

I ask because I believe with all of my soul that we are not alone in the universe. I read the books, watch the documentaries, do the research, etc. Most of my friends and family think I am insane and are ready to have me committed to an asylum because of my beliefs. I eat, sleep, and breathe this stuff.

However, I have never witnessed any type of UFO. I ask the above question because, could it be that those who have witnessed such phenomena are those who are skeptical or "on the fence" and need a little convincing? Could my not ever having an experience be because I already believe wholeheartedly and "they" have no need to show themselves to me?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There's a thing, that scares me a lot nowadays. But let first tell me, how I came to investigate the UFO phenomenon.

I can't remember exactly the date when it happend, but some time during the 90ies, my father told me, that he saw on July 13th 1994 maybe 30 to 40 objects, that firstly flew in v-formation, then in w-formation in a heigth of approximately of 3 000 meters above the city where my father lives.

He told me that they were glowing, and that in now way they were birds or anything else common.

Later, he had several more sightings, that were much closer. One of the things he saw, was something you'd describe today as a kind of a drone. It was of the size of a gully cover, and he saw it not more than 20 meters above his penthouse. That sighting happened, when he just was observing three other UFOs high up in the sky.

Another time, he watched a trapezoidal object following a freight train crossing a bridge just a few hundert meters away.

My father is a very serious man, he worked for the auditing office of our city, and those people usually are very down-to-earth, as you can surely imagine. I heard those stories of my father, and though I knew him as a very serious man, I had difficulties to believe what he told me. Because I didn't see it with my own eyes. Except the one video he showed me, which he took when he filmed an airplane crossing the sky with his new camera, and when suddenly there was a strange moving star passing the airplane. That video baffled me, because... it was impossible to see, if the moving light passed above the airplane, or below. If it passed the plane above, it could be something like a meteorite or satellite. But I knew, there were few things that would glow like a star and move below the altitude of an airplane...

That incident kept me wondering, and shortly after I started to read the books about UFOs, my father gave to me.

Then, one night in the late 90ies I had my very own first sighting. It was a summer's night, long past midnight, and I was sitting with a girl on a seat at the river bank of our cities river.

We where sitting there, when suddenly I saw something very strange on the opposite side of the river. An object, that glew orange and violet, coming from the right (a suburb called "Biwer") moving along the road to a suburb called "Pallien". I can't remember what I exactly thought, but it must have been something in the way of: "what a strange car".

Then it came back. And when it came back, I knew, that it was no car, and that it was something not comparable with anything I've ever seen.

Because now it moved in an other altitude, and I knew, where it was moving then, there was no street. In fact, it was moving above the river itself. Flying. And glowing orange and violet.

I can't remember if it made any sound, and even the form of it I can't remember, must have been to fast to get more details.

But it's colours, and the fact that it wasn't moving on the street, but above the river, got burned deep in mind.

The scary thing I was talking about in the beginning is, that for a long time I just forgot that sighting.

It came back on my mind, when some years ago I wished to see also an UFO. That was the day when I remembered, and was shaken to the bones, because I just forgot it. I forgot something, that in fact can't be forgotten.

And I started wondering, how it came that I just forgot it. And I tried to remember, what I talked to that girl after the sighting. Ok, I can remember getting trouble with her mother for bringing her home late in the morning. But I can't remember if I talked to her about the sighting or what else happened after the sighting. And that scares me a lot. Wish I'd meet her once again to talk to her about that strange night.

In the recent years, I've read countless accounts of people who say they've seen something strange. And still I've got difficulties to believe what I read. Until I remember once again my own sighting. And then... I feel speechless. Amazement. Excitement. Fright. Hope...

edit on 11/2/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have seen UFO's on more than one occasion. I can't really tell people about them because...
I was alone.
I have seen them more than once. (which can be construed as needy for UFO's)
Nobody in my circle really wants to hear it.
Two of the events could be explained (maybe).
Two of the events were relatively unremarkable as they consist of nothing more than moving lights in the sky.
Only one was fascinating.

If you ever want to have an eye opener experience, talk to an Amisher about UFO's. WOW!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have an uncle I used to spend summers with as a young man. He belonged to a UFO club, and would always tell me that other worlds were inhabited, and sometimes visitors would come to Earth. I took this with a grain of salt, he was my favourite uncle, and I believed that he believed what he was tell me.

Fast forward to 1984. I was driving semi, travelling across Texas on Interstate 10, east of El Paso. It was late at night, there were three of us driver, talking to each other to keep awake, and listening to cassettes because the radio wouldn't pick up any stations.
We were talking on the CBs, and all of a sudden the truck just died, engine stopped cold, lights went out, all electrical power gone just like that. There was an intense white light that looked like it was right on the road. I took the truck out of gear, and started to pull over to the side before the brakes set, I had a bad compressor, and the air leaked out pretty fast with the engine not running. The light was very bright, blinding bright. Like looking at the Sun.

I noticed there was another truck right in front of me, and that the trailer was blocking some of the light. I got out on the passenger side and approached the trailer, and there was a man standing there who grabbed my arm, and said to me, "don't look at that, it will blind you." Well he didn't have to say that. I asked what is that? He replied, "it's a UFO, don't worry, it will be over in a few minutes."

When I wake up, it was broad daylight, I was sitting by the roadside, there was not other traffic. What woke me was I was putting the truck in gear. Anyone who has done this knows there is a vibration when you engage the transmission. The truck was already running, and I realized that I had lost some six hours. I went on down the road the a truck stop near Las Cruces to fuel up and eat breakfast. As I sat down and the waitress came over to fill my coffee cup, a morning ritual for many years, she gasped and asked me, "what happened to your face?" "Why?" I asked, "it is all red on one side," she said. I went to the rest room and looked in the mirror. The girl was right, the left side of my face was very read, and sore to the touch. I also realized that my left arm was also red and sore. Now I am part Native American, and have never sunburned in my life.

After this incident, I started having seizures. This went on for five years, all kinds of tests were ran on me, looking for epilepsy, and all came back negative. Finally an older general practitioner told me the seizures were caused by Hypoglycaemia, my pancreas was failing to produce the proper sugars necessary for a healthy life. So I started drinking 6 sodas a day and the seizures went away. Then the doctors ran some more tests, and told me I have radioactive crystals on my organs. I was shocked at this. The docs also told me I had a brain tumor behind the frontal lobe, and it looked to me metallic. I know what when I has an MRI or CAT scan my head would hurt after. As far as I know it's still in there.

Last year I was taken to the ER with a bad spasm in my lower back. An X-Ray was ordered, and I mentioned to the ER doc that I had these radioactive crystals on my organs. He looked at me strangely, and asked me why I thought this? So, I told him the short version of the story. when I was finished, the doctor sat down, and took my hands in his. He thanked me. I asked, curiously, why was he thanking me? Then he told me about 10 years ago in Missouri, his Mother had the same experience, the same missing time, the same strange burns, that same radioactive crystals. He told me that up until then he just could not wrap his mind around what had happened to his Mom, but now he could accept that there were some things that could not be explained medically.

To this day I have absolutely no concious memory of what happened that night. Since that time I have had multiple ET experiences, and have been taken up in space and seen planet Earth from a perspective most can never experience. I have been shown that millions of people live on planets in our system, they just live in a dimension that we cannot see, or they live underground, like in the case of Venus.

Now I know some will say I am crazy, but this happened, and I am telling it the way I remember it. So believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That was an amazing post, thank you! Man I could sit listening to your stories and those of others all day if anybody was willing to share of course. Love to know more of what you learned and saw.

As for me, I'm not sure. I've always wanted to see a UFO of ET origin in the sky but never wanted to come face to face with a being for some reason. At least until it was a regular and normal occurence for everyone and happened in broad daylight outside of my home or anywhere else I was staying.

The next step.....hmm, not sure, I guess just a mass sighting that was broadcast around the world and viewable in the skies wherever you were because lights in the sky and the singular sighting reports doesn't seem to be enough to convince everybody that there is genuinely life out there.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hm, as far as I can see just benevolent, open minded posts in this thread. I hope it stays that way. But I think it will, because here it's not about "proof", there's nothing to debunk here, because those who saw something so strange that it doesn't fit into their world as they knew it, don't need any "proof". Just an answer to the question, what to do with such experiences?

I was thinking a lot about my sighting. Because, after all those years, I was starting to think, that maybe it wasn't real, maybe it was just a dream. But I know it was no dream. And I remember exactly it's colors. It wasn't green nor red, it wasn't yellow nor pink. It was exactly orange and violet. Glowing, not glistening. And after all these years, it's still there, right in front of my inner eye: A strange question mark, glowing in the dark...

Kind regards to all of you. Hopefully some day, we'll know.

edit on 11/2/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wow that is one hell of a story you have. With regards to the radioactive crystals and metallic tumour, have you been advised if there is anything they can do to remove the tumour or eradicate the crystals?

Although I haven't had any abduction experiences, none that I can remember anyway, I have certainly seen UFO's.

My most recent experience was around last October. I live in a largish city and this particular morning there was lots of traffic on the roads and it was a very sunny Autumn morning. As I was travelling along the road I take to work each morning I saw an object in the sky that appeaared to be hovering and reflecting the sunlight.

Now, I didn't really think anything of it as I initially I thought it was possibly a helicopter. However as I approached a hill it gave me a better view of the object and I swear what I saw was disc shaped. There was no rotor above the object therefore it was not an helicopter. I then looked for wings as I thought it may be a plane from a side view, but there was no tail fin.

The thing just hovered there and I unfortunately lost site of it as I came down the hill and my view was obscured by houses and apartments. The thing is as I was witnessing this there were lots of cars on the road and lots of pedestrians and not one of the pedestrians were looking up or any of the cars slowing down to take a look.

When I got into work I asked a colleague who had taken the same route as me if he had seen anything hovering in the sky on the way in. Unfortunately he is a total skeptic and just laughed when I questioned him. In fact is reply was 'They don't exist mate.' This was a strange thing to say as I had not mentioned I thought it was a UFO, merely did he see anything hovering in the sky over a certain part of the journey into work.

That was the most strange experience I have had, although I have seen other objects, and I have been with other witnesses on some occasions. Keep looking up and you will find that the skies are literally crowded.

top topics

join