It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are women all evil?

page: 7
11
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellsybelieves
Here is mathmatical proof:

women = money x time (surely!)
time = money
substitute in..... women = money x money
women = money^2

since money = the root of all evil
money^2 = all evil
women = all evil


OK OK im bored sorry girls


Have you seen the chaos your boredom has caused baby ???





posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


So you telling me people are going to carry on in a thread with mathematical equations, lol?

My blunt talking here, made this thread longer, thats what a board is supposed to be.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Im getting really tired of all the female bashing on this site.

You men have SERIOUS issues it seems.

Not all women are evil just as not all men are evil.

I'm sick and tired of having to fight multiple stereo types in life because of the idiot evil women, just as I am sure good men are sick of the evil men ruining it for them.


Seriously though I have never seen so much female hating on one site.


I totally agree with you Mblah...
But they allow it so........



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by uk today
 


My blunt talking here, made this thread longer, thats what a board is supposed to be.


Size doesn't matter....or so I've been told.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


lol, nice one, but that does not matter to me, i just thought the board could hear about real evils for a change, instead of trolling.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The real question is:

Is there such thing as a good father.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by uk today
 


So you telling me people are going to carry on in a thread with mathematical equations, lol?

My blunt talking here, made this thread longer, thats what a board is supposed to be.


Well bet Einstein would disagree







posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Im getting really tired of all the female bashing on this site.

You men have SERIOUS issues it seems.

Not all women are evil just as not all men are evil.

I'm sick and tired of having to fight multiple stereo types in life because of the idiot evil women, just as I am sure good men are sick of the evil men ruining it for them.


Seriously though I have never seen so much female hating on one site.


I totally agree with you Mblah...
But they allow it so........


Yeah, just ignore those of us that are defending women. There's been a total of 2 of them really claiming women are terrible people. There's five times as many of us arguing with them.

Andy, we hear about evil all the time on this site. The difference is the others don't hijack somebody else's thread.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Forget women, be strong like this guy:






posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Men are more evil than women



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
Men are more evil than women


Men are more evil than women x 5 + 3 divided by apple pie = I loves Womenz.........



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03
 


The reason you do not hear about it, as its taboo subject. I wonder how many innocent males are in jail for not being interested in females?

My posts have nothing to do with sexism, and i am talking about my life what they did to me, not what i did to them, which is absolutely nothing, not one single thing.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yes



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
Men are more evil than women


i agree with that



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by ANClENT
Men are more evil than women


Men are more evil than women x 5 + 3 divided by apple pie = I loves Womenz.........


Einstein says





posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by warbird03
 


The reason you do not hear about it, as its taboo subject. I wonder how many innocent males are in jail for not being interested in females?

My posts have nothing to do with sexism, and i am talking about my life what they did to me, not what i did to them, which is absolutely nothing, not one single thing.


Maybe try actually reading my post? I said that we do hear about evil all the time, but other people create their own thread to tell their story instead of hijacking other people's threads. Do you honestly think there's men in jail just for not being interested in women? Seriously, you have a messed up view of the world. Either that, or London is more messed up than I previously though. Honestly, I don't think it's just women and police officers that you have a problem with. It's anybody who doesn't agree with your view that police and women are out to get you just because they're police and women.

Your posts most definetly are sexist. We're well aware that you're talking about yourself and how terrible your life is. That's what 90% of your posts recently have been about, across the entire site. We never said you physically did anything to them. It makes me think that you actually were punished for something you did though, since you keep saying that you didn't do anything to any women.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't see how everyone keeps debating with Andy..
He never explained what happened, he keeps saying "bad stuff was done to him", but leaves us clueless as to what is going on. This is dragging on for no reason. Just tell us what happened..I'm sure we all want to know.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by warbird03
This wasn't even your thread. This isn't the place to argue about your story. Nice job hijacking it.


I did not hijack it, when ever i see a thread like this, you just know people will come in here never telling any truths. I will always be blunt in these threads as what was done to me. There is alot of horrible people on earth, and why must we not be able to speak about them.

No one else is going to say it, and i can say it as my life was absolutely destroyed by them(fact). This thread was about evil wasn't it?

I've been thru a couple of the the most evil/toxic relationshps you can imagine and also as opposite of that as you can get. My ex was bi-polar, manic depressive, unmedicated and an alcoholic. I went thru hell, she's the devil but I don't judge other or all woman as being like her, because they're not.
The biggest hurdle is realizing men and woman are different, period. Accept each other for what and who they are, give each other space when needed and be there for them.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Rather than painting entire sections of the population with the same brush, here is a better idea.

Let's treat each human individually and base our assessment on their individual character traits.

A lot of humans really suck, male female or neuter.

And a lot of humans are cool, etc.

Let's be more specific and avoid gross generalizations.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Forget women, be strong like this guy:





HAHA yes!! One of my favourite Mighty Boosh lines ever!



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join