It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I have done nothing but being honest and you try and make me into the bad guy.

Can you stop debating me, as i do not like you, and you are just trying to wind up people on this board, as we saw elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Honestly, can we get some mod action? I'm all for free speech, but when it's nothing but hate...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Can you stop debating me, as i do not like you, and you are just trying to wind up people on this board, as we saw elsewhere.

Wait, you're the one who's saying people are winding you up when you spout nothing but hate at every opportunity?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, my sweet prince, you seem to have ignored my post.

Care to reply?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
We'd best keep the private conversations to a minimum, Andy might think we're talking about him
Plus I'm a woman and it's callous of me to have feelings or an opinion. Plus I suck because I don't have a dick. Plus the UK police are out to get us all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Earlier you where asking for me to be banned. I call that talking about me.

This is debate forum, if your life experience is different than mine does not mean mine is wrong, it means you lived your life and i have lived mine.

One rule of life you should always understand, is do not ever assume that others think as you do, and they have lived lifes like yours. There is plenty of evil in this world, and i am talking about my experience of encountering that evil. If you do not like it, just ignore all i write, as my opinions will not change ever, and especially as its been reinforced for last 19 years since school.
edit on 2/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And now you're trying to play the victim again. Andy, we're not the bad guys here.

Also, maybe you should work on relaying the truth in a different manner if all you can achieve from It is sexist remarks and being incredibly rude to others. Just a thought.

Can you stop debating me

Well, if you stop replying to me and insulting me then I won't have to defend myself. You can't expect me to just sit back and watch you write things like what you have done above can you?
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

All rising against is doing is trying to wind me up, like he did to me in other threads, and in this. Like how he did also to inchworm.

I will just ignore you, and your mate uk today, and inchworm should do the same.

Trolling is a game you can play with others, and it will not change the truth.

Amazing how the clowns i went to school with organised to use the police to absolutely wreck my life, but with no proof the police did it. What proof do police need to prove anything, if they target someone, they can absolutely destroy them for nothing, as my life has proven.
edit on 2/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

You wind yourself up Andy...

For gods sake man, just chill out !!

link   

reply to post by KatieVA

What do you want when you keep talking about how her gender is so utterly evil? You think she should just sit there and take it because she's a woman? Many men have gone to jail for that manner of thinking. It makes you no better than the people who you say are out to get you.

link   

reply to post by KatieVA

People were having a joke about my avatar. How is that talking about you? Do you have a long neck and massive ears? Do you have difficulties swallowing?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I am telling my story, if you people do not want to believe thats your bag.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh, you've changed what you said again - how convenient!

link   

This wasn't even your thread. This isn't the place to argue about your story. Nice job hijacking it.

link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
We'd best keep the private conversations to a minimum, Andy might think we're talking about him
Plus I'm a woman and it's callous of me to have feelings or an opinion. Plus I suck because I don't have a dick. Plus the UK police are out to get us all.

But with ears like that who needs a.........uh, ummm nevermind, yeah I agree. I behave now.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

This wasn't even your thread. This isn't the place to argue about your story. Nice job hijacking it.

Hang on...wasn't this a bit of a FUN thread !!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That's what I thought too.

Thanks Andy, master hijacker!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I did not hijack it, when ever i see a thread like this, you just know people will come in here never telling any truths. I will always be blunt in these threads as what was done to me. There is alot of horrible people on earth, and why must we not be able to speak about them.

No one else is going to say it, and i can say it as my life was absolutely destroyed by them(fact). This thread was about evil wasn't it?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My fun is always being blunt, and you can see this thread has got alot more to say in it, than if i never spoke here.

All to there own.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I did not hijack it, when ever i see a thread like this, you just know people will come in here never telling any truths. I will always be blunt in these threads as what was done to me. There is alot of horrible people on earth, and why must we not be able to speak about them.

No one else is going to say it, and i can say it as my life was absolutely destroyed by them(fact). This thread was about evil wasn't it?

No it was actually about a FUN mathematical equation !!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

There is alot of horrible people on earth, and why must we not be able to speak about them.

Andy, I know you're not going to reply to me and that's fine but I just want to point out for everyone else that surely the reason "the horrible people on earth" aren't discussed as much is down to nothing but people more often than not being positive? That's why the positive is discussed more often than the negative - and rightly so IMO.

After all why would someone want to talk about negativity all the time. It gets boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join