It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

It most certainly does exist and I never claimed that it didn't. We can use white instead of black, it makes no difference to the point. Or we could use Chinese. Or Irish. Do I need to keep going? Using any other race doesn't stop it from being racism. The "opinions" you've expressed in this thread are the equivalent of racism aimed at women.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by warbird03

What about racism against white people? Is there no such thing as racism against white people then?

I am not going to play your games.
edit on 2/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

They asked you a simple question. That's all.

Changing the subject is kind of a lame tactic IMO.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's hard to ignore your posts when they crop up EVERYWHERE, a lot of the times in threads that have very little, if anything, to do with you're supposed "experience."

It's bordering on spamming, something that has seen plenty of others banned from ATS in the past, it's a minor miracle you have survived this long. I think you're aware of this yourself and so you do just enough to change your posts every now and then so that you get away with it.

If my life had been "ruined" by these people for over 15 (or is it 16? Or 17?) years, I would think that I would have some sort of proof, other than my word. Why aren't you on the front page on my newspaper? Why aren't you on the evening news? Who are these people who supposedly know about your "experience?"

Also, it's only recently that you have suddenly decided that it was females that ruined your life. I can't ever recall you mentioning it before? So, why the sudden hatred for the opposite sex?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

lol, so who in the police will come on here saying they where doing this to me?

Amazing how you try your rolled eyes emoticon to make it look simple answer. No answer i gave here is something you will accept.

If you choose to accept or not, its still true. The truth took along time to come out, but it did starting a few years back, and thankfully it did, and showed the police and uk gov involved in this stuff.

They just make up anything to stay in your life, and they just make it up period.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well its time for me to move on. I think Andy is getting ALL the attention he is craving

and WALLOWING IN IT...................To stay would make me an "enabler" so i move on........

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

lol, so who in the police will come on here saying they where doing this to me?

And again, you say something completely random.

My post stated that you was ignoring someone else's simple answer about prejudices and how you went onto change the subject, and your response to that was you say the police will never come on here and disclose what they did to you. Where's the sense in that? Wheres the reasoning for stating such a thing to my post?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

All rising against is doing is trying to wind me up, like he did to me in other threads, and in this. Like how he did also to inchworm.

I will just ignore you, and your mate uk today, and inchworm should do the same.

Trolling is a game you can play with others, and it will not change the truth.

Amazing how the clowns i went to school with organised to use the police to absolutely wreck my life, but with no proof the police did it. What proof do police need to prove anything, if they target someone, they can absolutely destroy them for nothing, as my life has proven.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Originally posted by KatieVA
I completely agree, Andy should have been banned a long time ago. I've said before myself, if it were skin colour that Andy was consistently bashing people for, he'd have been banned already. So why is this allowed? How is it any different?

You are a prime example of why women should not be allowed to rule the world. That callous comment typifies the female thought process.

Andy is a good old boy and he means no offence to anybody.

Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to rule the world, you could be right!
But there was no need for the sexism. Just because I make a comment you don't agree with, doesn't mean you need to cast out every single woman that walks the planet.

And how was it callous? Andy should be banned, his comments are offensive, sexist, prejudiced, ignorant, narrow minded and bring absolutely nothing to this board. I love ATS but I'm fed up with being told constantly that I'm #, just because I don't have a dick between my legs. I don't see how it's callous of me to feel that way.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you remember the motto of these forums? Deny ignorance. It's even on the left and right side of every page on this site. Do you understand what that means? Because it doesn't seem you do. It means be willing to learn. Be open minded.

You have not demonstrated yourself to be either of those things. Instead, you claim that all women and police are completely evil and out to get you even though 99%+ have never even heard of you. You won't listen to reason. You won't answer questions that don't give you an opportunity to keep insulting women. Instead, you say you "won't play our games".

And then you insist on believing everybody else is the problem.

link   
reply to post by KatieVA

You wanted me banned for telling the truth. I meant women would be no better or less evil than males, and maggie thatcher proved that.

link   

All rising against is doing is trying to wind me up, like he did to me in other threads, and in this. Like how he did also to inchworm.

I will just ignore you, and your mate uk today, and inchworm should do the same.

Trolling is a game you can play with others, and it will not change the truth.

Andy, are you being serious?

I didn't try and wind you up in that other thread. You was being paranoid thinking we was talking about you when there was absolutely NO mention of you what so ever. Not even a hint in your direction. It was an inside joke between me and someone else about something unrelated to anything on this site, and you for what ever reason assumed It was about you.

Now you think we're trolling here? Wow, just wow.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

Do you remember the motto of these forums? Deny ignorance.

Yep like the way i found out they used electronic mind control in schools in 1992 in london. The fact that you do not know they use these weapons on kids or people in schools, does not mean its not true.

Who is the ignorant?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice that the majority of accusations and hypotheticals made on this site would be thrown out and inadmissible in most courts in any country. Why... because there irrelevant most of the time and superfluous. Can we get back to topic?
edit on 11-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I would rather if you stopped talking to me thanks, as this will be the last time i interact with your posts.

I normally do not want to ignore other users, but if there was an ignore button, you would be the first.

cya

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Well its time for me to move on. I think Andy is getting ALL the attention he is craving

and WALLOWING IN IT...................To stay would make me an "enabler" so i move on........

Can I go with you?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Totally off topic here but I just have to say that you have the best damned avatar I have yet seen. I keep staring at it waiting for it to swallow but it never does.

On topic...No women are not evil...except those that are of course..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

Do you remember the motto of these forums? Deny ignorance.

Yep like the way i found out they used electronic mind control in schools in 1992 in london. The fact that you do not know they use these weapons on kids or people in schools, does not mean its not true.

Who is the ignorant?

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Exactly like Rising Against said, you bring up random things to try to shift the discussion away from questions that don't allow you to continue to baseless insult women.

I'll ask again: How is your attitude any different than racism or any other form of baseless discrimination?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by KatieVA

Totally off topic here but I just have to say that you have the best damned avatar I have yet seen. I keep staring at it waiting for it to swallow but it never does.

On topic...No women are not evil...except those that are of course..

I love it's neck and it's ears!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I would rather if you stopped talking to me thanks, as this will be the last time i interact with your posts.

Andy, you've been nothing but rude (in some instances very sexist) to most people here. Of course we're going to talk back to you. We don't agree with those actions.

If you don't want to reply back, then don't reply back. But It won't stop us disagreeing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by KatieVA

I publicly can't touch that one...I got nothing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join