It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hopefully they will feel that repellent force, but thankfully getting older i should not have the problem of them trying to talk to me anymore.

I am just speaking the truth, and its a thing most males would not say. But my life was destroyed by them,a nd i will say it out loud, as why should i care after what they set out to do to me.

I had every right to live my life as its mine, and i never did anything to anyone, but oh no, thats not in the rules of society, that tells you what you have to do.

You gotta admit my posts on this topic bring about debates, not like so many of these threads, where most people just will not say these things.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
If women ran this world... Earth would be a more caring, harmonious and loving place. There would be a lot less war, cruelty and greed. Just remember, your own mother who raised you,loved you and gave everything for you was a woman. Yes.. I am a woman

All I have to say to that is a great big RIGHT ON!

In the Old World, before monotheistic religion came along, people worshipped a Female Deity, and women were held in high regard. Then came the CHURCH, Women were murdered, their Deity was labeled a Whore, and a Harlot, their Sacred Places and Temples were crushes and had new churches on them, and women were demonized for creating Original Sin. These are the reasons I am so against the Christian religion. Women are our Mothers, Aunts, Grandmothers, Daughters, and Sisters. And our Lovers. In my home, my wife is the representation of the Goddess, and Queen of the home.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
If women ran this world... Earth would be a more caring, harmonious and loving place.

I totally disagree with that, i think they would be worse than men, maggie thatcher shows you that.

We agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
After hours of contemplation,soul searching,tremendous meditation,reminiscing over all of my lifes experiences,i come to the conclusion that without the shadow of a doubt ,the answer is Yes,every single one of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Margaret Thatcher was a woman?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As long as you don't turn into the type of person as the people who did whatever they did to you, it's your choice to speak, or not to speak, to anyone. I do have to say, it is sad that your life experiences have scarred you so.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My you do have a chip on your shoulder ! a persecution complex ! There are both good

and bad people in life of both sexes. When you meet good people ( men and women)

you stay in their circle and that is what you call FRIENDS. When you meet bad people

( men and women) you just move on and put it down to lifes experience.

My experience of life is that you get the treatment you deserve if you treat others with respect

love and considering, it is usually returned. If you get abused and stay you become an

"enabler" because if you stay you are colluding with them in their abuse So then its time

to move on. THAT IS ALL PART OF LIFE it's how you deal with it that counts.

If you don't get the treatment you deserve MOVE ON and put it down to experience

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pagan_night

Na, i have never done anything to anyone, but you can bet there is plenty of types of people that did this to me out there.

I will never stop speaking about this police in london, and what right did they have to do what they do, and especially never stopped even though they never found anything in my life.

I have every right to talk about the groups that did this to me, and will always, and so what, people should know that police kill people for there friends, and these police should be in prison for conspiracy to commit murder in london, for my life.

Makes one wonder how many attempts to kill people the police in london do all the time, and how people just make it all up.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

Where are you? What is your culture? Is english you first language - you don't type as it is. What happened to you? Are you a sacraficial male, born under a full moon living in a coven that is trying to kill you? (I joke) What are you talking about all women tried to kill you? You really seem to sound as if you come from a culture where women are not seen or heard. Are they covered head to toe? Were you raised seperately and then in your small forays out into the world of woman you had a bad experience? Really, WTF happened to you?

You keep saying women tried to kill you - how and why - and did you go to the authorities?

It is a HUGE world in numbers my friend. Maybe it is the female/male view in your culture that has you confused. Or maybe you are just very, very, very mentally disturbed and really need some help. It must be very hard for you to even live in this world when you & your gender are the minority. Do you hate ALL females to include female children and babies - or does the hate start when females reach a certain age? If you hate little children just based on their gender you have a serious problem, you are mentally ill.

Maybe you think woman are trying to kill you because you have creeped them out with your hate and views and they have expressed this to the authorities. Did you stalk an object of your affection and the law came down on you? How did these women try and kill you, were you flushed out of the bush by a female hunting party?

Really what happened to you????????

I want ALL of you to seriously stop and think, if this thread was based on an skin color, ethnic type or religion it would NOT be tolerated. (well maybe a little, but not as much as gender hate) Why in the world is gender hate tolerated?

When "woman" hating, does it start at a certain age, like early adulthood? Do you just hate reproductive age range females that reject you or do you hate your momma?
(which is dang sure sometimes justifiable!)
Do you hate little girls and old grannies too? Maybe if you think of females from birth to grave you will find you don't hate them as much as you think.

Maybe the hate is fear of rejection - projected. Maybe you had a real trauma at the hands of some very bad people that happened to be females. But to just hate over half of humanity is not logical, and if that is the case please seek therapy.

I completely agree, Andy should have been banned a long time ago. I've said before myself, if it were skin colour that Andy was consistently bashing people for, he'd have been banned already. So why is this allowed? How is it any different?

I also feel concern with regards to your mental health, Andy.

You've shown in previous threads that you're an incredibly paranoid person, paranoid to the EXTREME. Take this thread for example: www.abovetopsecret.com... - 2 members were having a private joke between themselves which had NOTHING to do with you, but you were convinced that they were talking about you behind your back. I'm sure that you're perfectly harmless, but I really do think you should go and speak to someone.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

I said no offense.......I also lived in LA and know who hangs out at muscle beach in Venice, personaly I could care less.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

My mom beat me daily. I don't think that was very good. At least for me.
Was she evil? Yep. Are my wife and daughters evil? Nope.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
When I read the OP I was like

Then the rest of the thread made me

Also, Andy it sounds like you should maybe try moving away from London to be honest. You know, fresh start and all. See life in a different light and realize that prejudice and stereotypes are extremely unhealthy, regardless of past experiences.
edit on 11-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Now your trying to get me banned, for speaking the truths. Amazing is it not.

Amazing the lengths people goto, and they cannot accept truths, while you all want to pretend la de la, that females are perfect.

All i wrote was honest and its been proven correct in my life, so i could not care less about your feelings. We where talking about a vendetta to get someone killed by the police and gov of uk.

Need i say more. This board is good, but man some of the people are so in denial about the real world.

Now i have a female trying to get me banned for just saying what happened in life, is this some joke?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Yep i will sooner or later move, but people need to wake up about how bad people can be.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

We all know how bad some people can be. What you don't seem to realize is how good some people can be too.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Andy, you constantly use words like "proof" and "evidence" and yet you provide neither.

Either put up or shut up, because this whole 'woe is me' act is getting boring now.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
I completely agree, Andy should have been banned a long time ago. I've said before myself, if it were skin colour that Andy was consistently bashing people for, he'd have been banned already. So why is this allowed? How is it any different?

You are a prime example of why women should not be allowed to rule the world. That callous comment typifies the female thought process.

Andy is a good old boy and he means no offence to anybody.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh, and Katie has a point. What's so different between the things you say about women and the things a racist might say about black people? Absolutely none. Do you approve of racism too?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Are you telling me the police and gov will come on here and say yes he is right, no.

Everyone who knows me this has happened to me, and it took along time for the truths to come out, but they did.

I am giving you my experience if you do not like, just ignore my posts.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

What about racism against white people? Is there no such thing as racism against white people then?

I am not going to play your games.
edit on 2/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join